Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi (836 Views)

I'm Fully For Yoruba Nation, Nigeria's Breakup —lagos Monarch / Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council / Bola Tinubu Storms Ekiti To Campaign For Fayemi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
I feel it's the right thing to do because I feel bad seeing a once prosperous country like Nigeria sinking like a wrecked ship under the leadership of President muhammadu Buhari led APC government

Nigerians are getting poorer and frustrated. There is no job anywhere.
So many people that were in the mid class back in the day are now down trodden.

APC has brought so much pain and anguish in the life of many Nigerians. but seeing Peter Obi, I see light at the end of the tunnel so for this reason, I want to put my education on hold to campaign fully for Peter Obi for President in 2023 because I think this is the right thing to do to save my country from total collapse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by God1000(m): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
Dropping out of school isn't necessary

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by KUNZEH(m): 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
grin
Obidient Zombie

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by Currentblog: 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
grin grin Op don smoke!.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by EmperorHadrain: 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
Another fool opens another foolish thread for his fellow fools

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by BRIMBRAM: 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
I feel it's the right thing to do because I feel bad seeing a once prosperous country like Nigeria sinking like a wrecked ship under the leadership of President muhammadu Buhari led APC government

APC has brought so much pain and anguish in the life of many Nigerians. but seeing Peter Obi, I see light at the end of the tunnel so for this reason, I want to put my education on hold to campaign fully for Peter Obi for President in 2023 because I think this is the right thing to do to save my country from total collapse.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nlfpmod

Which school are you and what is your major?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by Typicool8(m): 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

And the chief fool which is you is here to rant

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by EmperorHadrain: 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
Typicool8:

And the chief fool which is you is here to rant

Osu, I know say my posts dey give una headache and it gives me great joy to troll you osus to frustration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by Michelle70(m): 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
i think Obidients are the second most foolish groups in the world

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by 2moroshine(f): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
Don't drop but do your best.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
2moroshine:
Don't drop but do your best.
Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by Typicool8(m): 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

Osu, I know say my posts dey give una headache and it gives me great joy to troll you osus to frustration

So says a brain dead zombie
Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by EmperorHadrain: 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
Typicool8:

So says a brain dead zombie

See this osu
From Afomia,yoruba muslim and zombie , I created these memes

Funny to see an osu use my meme on me.

Foolish fools

Are you still jewish ?
Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by Typicool8(m): 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

See this osu

Foolish fools

Are you still jewish ?

Go and ask your ancestors didirin
Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by EmperorHadrain: 9:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
Typicool8:

Go and ask your ancestors didirin

I would have said same to you but being a bastard from baby factory I know this will be impossible for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by richie240: 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
The reason why millions follow KANU sheepishly is not farfetched!

Oil dey d head of d person wey coined d word 'zombidient'.
cool
Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by theTranslator: 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by theTranslator: 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
richie240:

cool
cheesy grin
Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by Elporo(m): 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by theTranslator: 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
Michelle70:
Obi's children are cruising in the abroad with their Papa's money this one wan drop out cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by RZArecta(m): 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
Oga, focus on your school because Obi's children are all graduates besides the year you'll sacrifice can never be replaced. You can share your spare time to campaign without affecting your studies. Use your head

1 Like

Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by abobote: 10:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
Pls don't drop out of school, your campaign can still be louder even in school

1 Like

Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
Please drop out of school and fully campaign for Obi. grin but what will you gain when after all your sufferhead obi still no win anything. Hehehe no certificate no president for lying obi grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by Typicool8(m): 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

I would have said same to you but being a bastard from baby factory I know this will be impossible for you.

You're just someone with a maggotic brain so it's best I ignore you
Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by Throwback: 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Eyaah!

This one na extreme zombieism ooo. You need to be rehabilitated fast before you commit suicide on election day.

Even Peter Obi's children are not dropping out of anything, not even out of their pandora secret accounts.

What is most painful is that you even want to vote a stingy fellow who knows nothing about growing an economy.

Frustration has got you to misplace your priorities.

Remind me again how many people moved to Anambra to enjoy the economic prosperity that Peter Obi created there when he was Governor?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by Throwback: 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
Michelle70:

As in this is very deep social conditioning.

Truly they are zombies.

And they can't point to how the same Peter Obi made Anambra the economic hub in Nigeria. Instead, people lost their jobs in the state civil service due to state of origin profiling.

Bandwagon zombieism is even terrible.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by Throwback: 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
richie240:

cool

They are the same photosynthesis analysts now following the prince of liars.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by DadaHammed: 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
EmperorHadrain:

See this osu

Foolish fools

Are you still jewish ?

You didn't create those memes. Mr fufu-slap-eba conspiracy alarmist.
Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by BATified2023: 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
Throwback:

Eyaah!

This one na extreme zombieism ooo. You need to be rehabilitated fast before you commit suicide on election day.

Even Peter Obi's children are not dropping out of anything, not even out of their pandora secret accounts.

What is most painful is that you even want to vote a stingy fellow who knows nothing about growing an economy.

Frustration has got you to misplace your priorities.

Remind me again how many people moved to Anambra to enjoy the economic prosperity that Peter Obi created there when he was Governor?
I said it that all those Obi supporters are kids n probably first time voters

So this one is still in d university n he’s always insulting people who have finished service even when he was in primary school

With this guy still in d university I can bet his elder brothers were d ones I taught when I was serving n this small boy will come here n analyze politics he knows nothing about

I can bet he was a toddler during obj era but just correct him for his ignorance n all hell will let lose

I can’t just imagine what will happen to many kids once peter obi loses election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by EmperorHadrain: 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
DadaHammed:

You didn't create those memes. Mr fufu-slap-eba conspiracy alarmist.

You can not deny me the Osu meme

Osu
Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by EmperorHadrain: 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
Typicool8:

You're just someone with a maggotic brain so it's best I ignore you

Osu
Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by Throwback: 11:14pm On Aug 23, 2022
BATified2023:
I said it that all those Obi supporters are kids n probably first time voters

So this one is still in d university n he’s always insulting people who have finished service even when he was in primary school

With this guy still in d university I can bet his elder brothers were d ones I taught when I was serving n this small boy will come here n analyze politics he knows nothing about

I can bet he was a toddler during obj era but just correct him for his ignorance n all hell will let lose

I can’t just imagine what will happen to many kids once peter obi loses election

I hope hospitals will be on high alert that day.

They built their hopes on a ruse and all attempts to enlighten thier ignorance, have been rebuffed.

Even Peter Obi would wonder what they see in his emptiness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Will Cause Big Surprise In 2023 Election – Primate Ayodele / Tukur Mamu: Ex-governor, Former NSA, Spy, Politicians Among Terrorism Syndicates / Peter Obi's New Dangerous Lie Cracked- PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.