Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,630 members, 7,861,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi (854 Views)

I'm Fully For Yoruba Nation, Nigeria's Breakup —lagos Monarch / Scott Tommy Rejects Buhari’s Appointment To Campaign Council / Bola Tinubu Storms Ekiti To Campaign For Fayemi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by PresidObi: 11:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
My business for the next 4 months will be suspended, I will campaign for Peter Obi with my 3 Ts

Time
Treasure
Transparency
Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by meobizy(f): 1:05am On Aug 24, 2022
Great idea. I’m 100% in support.
Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by techWriter3: 1:11am On Aug 24, 2022
politicians dient ghoul
Re: I Want To Drop Out Of School To Campaign Fully For Peter Obi by etrouble: 1:24am On Aug 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
I feel it's the right thing to do because I feel bad seeing a once prosperous country like Nigeria sinking like a wrecked ship under the leadership of President muhammadu Buhari led APC government

Nigerians are getting poorer and frustrated. There is no job anywhere.
So many people that were in the mid class back in the day are now down trodden.

APC has brought so much pain and anguish in the life of many Nigerians. but seeing Peter Obi, I see light at the end of the tunnel so for this reason, I want to put my education on hold to campaign fully for Peter Obi for President in 2023 because I think this is the right thing to do to save my country from total collapse.

Whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi’s Popularity Rattles APC, PDP / Peter Obi Is A Dunce Can't Last For 5 minutes Debate With Asiwaju Tinubu- FFK / 2023: I Have Been Warned Not To Read Outside The Scipt..Tinubu(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.