Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Can Someone Guild Me And Other Prospective Students On GMAT Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Someone Guild Me And Other Prospective Students On GMAT Exam (192 Views)

Do Your GMAT Exam For Free / Man Signs On The Boobs Of LAUTECH Female Students On Their Graduation Day / Fellow Nairalanders Can Someone Assist Me With Materials & Questions On GMAT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Guild Me And Other Prospective Students On GMAT Exam by golor(m): 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
I am currently pursuing a visa in Canada for a masters in philosophy but immediately after the master all things being equal I want to immediately registered for MBS and I HV check the requirements GMAT is a necessity.. please I want to start preparing for the GMAT so that immediately I get to Canada I can register and take the exam and prepare my self for possible admission..

(1) (Reply)

Government's Offer Only "Made To Us On The Pages Of Newspapers", ASUU Says / 2022 University Of Wollongongn In Dubai Bachelor's Academic Merit Scholarship / Check Out These: Top 10 Best Places To Study Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.