Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu (39261 Views)

Three Oyo Monarchs Die In Auto Crash, Nine Others Injured / Young Man Dies In Auto Crash 4 Days After Announcing His Admission Into UNIPORT / Seven Female Wedding Guests Die In Auto Crash In Delta (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by spiceadole: 9:27am On Aug 24, 2022
Nigerians and over expression of fake emotions when someone dies.

See long epistles....

Some will be inwardly happy the deceased is no more....But will be writing jargons on social media.

Fake! All Fake!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Ikamandoncome: 9:27am On Aug 24, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Poor girl is now fatherless. . Told you this gender brings nothing put pains

Ipray for his wife and daughter

Aunty nor vex,na toto u take dey think?

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Andytyx(m): 9:28am On Aug 24, 2022
YOUNGELDER1:
Ofcos can only me .
The bearer of bad news

Rip tho.
You better start praying against bad news in your life
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Jolite(m): 9:28am On Aug 24, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Why are you far from common sense? Nowadays girls.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by ASAPFERG1: 9:29am On Aug 24, 2022
cheesy
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Hotfreeze: 9:30am On Aug 24, 2022
When celebrating, get someone else to drive.
I learnt the hard way.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 24, 2022
Certain lifestyles should be cut down to the barest minimum when u start a family. Drunk driving and late nights are top on the list. No be for u But for them.

Rip bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Trill1(m): 9:35am On Aug 24, 2022
RIP

we shall not be victims of news in Jesus name, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by ufuosman(m): 9:36am On Aug 24, 2022
So painful
RIP
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 24, 2022
Jolite:
Why are you far from common sense? Nowadays girls.
Swears.. all her comments are shocking and hate filled. She wasn't always like this tho. I wonder what ever happened to her embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:39am On Aug 24, 2022
The guy one be like yahoo boy sef ... RIP
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Jolite(m): 9:43am On Aug 24, 2022
killmods:

Swears.. all her comments are shocking and hate filled. She wasn't always like this tho. I wonder what ever happened to her embarassed
Just imagine irritating comments from the fool over a serious pathetic issue.
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by eteba(m): 9:49am On Aug 24, 2022
May his soul RIP, and may God stand-in for the family he left behind.
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Ay04z(m): 9:51am On Aug 24, 2022
pharmaking:
Shetima is a finance expert.

Tinubu is a finance expert who graduated with honours and was on the Dean's list from a foreign university.

Peter is a 3rd class graduate of wetin him study

Philosophy??

He always talk about container on the high sea.

Nigeria no be shop, na big nation of 200 million people.

That your Aba shop maths cannot work.
getat grin .... At least say rip and run out of thread.... No be everything be politics
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:52am On Aug 24, 2022
Y’all shud let her be.. everyone’s entitled to their opinion and her reasons might be best known to her abeg. Everybody go eventually die na juz time n how different.
Jolite:
Just imagine irritating comments from the fool over a serious pathetic issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by fitinwell: 9:55am On Aug 24, 2022
post=115998497:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian Man Identified as Ebuka Princeline Ndu, died in an auto crash hours after his daughter's dedication in church in Enugu State, Reports.

Friends who confirmed the incident To , Said the crash occurred around 10:pm on Sunday, August 21, 2022.

Enugu Youth Ambassador, Chijinkem Ugwuanyi, Wrote: "What A Sad Loss.... Rest In Peace Ebuka Princeline Ndu You celebrated your daughters child dedication on Sunday and still died the same day. Which Kind Thing Be This One? This is a crazy world indeed. Go Well #Akpati Go Well 30 cent A Lively Soul Cut Short."

Chidi Black Wrote; "What type of playing is this Akpati? Please STOP it Can someone wake me up from this slumber and tell me it's all a dream. How can one celebrate and die the same day? this movie no clear o. Or did you Just call us out yesterday to have Last supper before you go, is this how you planned it?... Akpati Stop this nah, WAKE UP!!! We were all grooving yesterday o or am I dreaming?. From CHILD DEDICATION of your princess during the day to R.I.P at Night few moments I had Left your house by 10pm? What stupid accident is that? Bro Wake up o cos i can't say R.I.P to u chim o. I guess I owe you This Last Words now if not.... MAY YOUR SWEET SOUL FIND REST WITH THE LORD"

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://m.facebook.com/chidi.black.10/videos/1399385967213896/

Source: BLOG

Forensic investigation must be carried out on that vehicle...

I suspected,.. household enemies..
Someone tampered with the breaking system of that Car..

Police should do there Work..
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Jolite(m): 9:56am On Aug 24, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
Y’all shud let her be.. everyone’s entitled to their opinion and her reasons might be best known to her abeg. Everybody go eventually die na juz time n how different.
some comments to the public needs instant corrections.
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by highchief1: 9:56am On Aug 24, 2022
post=115998497:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian Man Identified as Ebuka Princeline Ndu, died in an auto crash hours after his daughter's dedication in church in Enugu State, Reports.

Friends who confirmed the incident To , Said the crash occurred around 10:pm on Sunday, August 21, 2022.

Enugu Youth Ambassador, Chijinkem Ugwuanyi, Wrote: "What A Sad Loss.... Rest In Peace Ebuka Princeline Ndu You celebrated your daughters child dedication on Sunday and still died the same day. Which Kind Thing Be This One? This is a crazy world indeed. Go Well #Akpati Go Well 30 cent A Lively Soul Cut Short."

Chidi Black Wrote; "What type of playing is this Akpati? Please STOP it Can someone wake me up from this slumber and tell me it's all a dream. How can one celebrate and die the same day? this movie no clear o. Or did you Just call us out yesterday to have Last supper before you go, is this how you planned it?... Akpati Stop this nah, WAKE UP!!! We were all grooving yesterday o or am I dreaming?. From CHILD DEDICATION of your princess during the day to R.I.P at Night few moments I had Left your house by 10pm? What stupid accident is that? Bro Wake up o cos i can't say R.I.P to u chim o. I guess I owe you This Last Words now if not.... MAY YOUR SWEET SOUL FIND REST WITH THE LORD"

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://m.facebook.com/chidi.black.10/videos/1399385967213896/

Source: BLOG
too many ways to exit the stage called life.There’s no escape for anyone.na just time
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by bigiyaro(m): 9:57am On Aug 24, 2022
RIP....over speeding.
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by highchief1: 9:59am On Aug 24, 2022
Gloriagee:
Hopefully, he wasn't drunk and driving... cry
he has been drinking.life is programmed.he was destined to exit the stage that day.Ppl who don’t drink die too.
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Henry651(m): 10:08am On Aug 24, 2022
Rest in Peace Agbati Ego, he was a good Man. Always made sure everyone around him was happy and that Is what he was trying to do when he lost his life, Making sure everyone that came for his child dedication left satisfied. May your gentle soul rest in peace . Amen .pray to God to comfort his mother and his young wife and the two little angels he left behind.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by phelonrays: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Told you this gender brings nothing put pains

What do you gain hobnobbling cuss words with men, even in circumstance that requires logical reasoning and comments?

Pathetic undecided
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by kolarov93(m): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Ur papa also brought pain?

Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by bonnyhope: 10:57am On Aug 24, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Are you normal?
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Gloriagee(f): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2022
Life is not programmed in a manner that your choices will not impact your 'destiny' and sometimes the destinies of others. If he hit someone else assuming he was drunk and driving, while he didn't die, so he hurt someone else with his poor choices.

People who don't drink die but people who drink and drive are often more susceptible to dying younger....

highchief1:
he has been drinking.life is programmed.he was destined to exit the stage that day.Ppl who don’t drink die too.
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Secondly: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2022
I don't believe in village people.

I suspect either alcohol or over speeding.
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by neonly: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Merondu(m): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2022
Heya sorry ooh.if he had being told to take up an insurance plan then he would say no and to make the matter worse even if the man would have wanted to the wife who would be the Major benefactor are usually the deterrents and they end up suffering the brunt the most.just look at the poor little child now has being thrown at a crossroad.if there is no plan in place hard times begins.a word is enough for the wise "insurance is a product you buy when you don't need it only to need it when you can't get it".get an insurance today nobody knows what the next minute holds.

Dm me for all you insurance needs.
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by empress101(f): 11:30am On Aug 24, 2022
It's a pity you all conclude it's overspeeding even without knowing..

FYI, a car failed brake and ran into him...
May we not be at the wrong place at the wrong time... Amen embarassed
RIP Akpati Ego..
Go well brother..
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Okobola146: 11:34am On Aug 24, 2022
Those with spiritual eyes must have seen it coming from his body language when he was celebrating his daughter's dedication
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Okobola146: 11:35am On Aug 24, 2022
empress101:
It's a pity you all conclude it's overspeeding even without knowing..

FYI, a car failed brake and ran into him...
May we not be at the wrong place at the wrong time... Amen embarassed
RIP Akpati Ego..
Go well brother..
you dey there when it happened or ba person tell you?
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 24, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
God bless his soul and rest him in peace

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slay Queen asks for free stuff from Hotel but gets a shocking reply from Manager / Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics) / Government Truck Falls Off Near Third Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.