Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu (39246 Views)

Three Oyo Monarchs Die In Auto Crash, Nine Others Injured / Young Man Dies In Auto Crash 4 Days After Announcing His Admission Into UNIPORT / Seven Female Wedding Guests Die In Auto Crash In Delta (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Okobola146: 11:36am On Aug 24, 2022
Merondu:
Heya sorry ooh.if he had being told to take up an insurance plan then he would say no and to make the matter worse even if the man would have wanted to the wife who would be the Major benefactor are usually the deterrents and they end up suffering the brunt the most.just look at the poor little child now has being thrown at a crossroad.if there is no plan in place hard times begins.a word is enough for the wise "insurance is a product you buy when you don't need it only to need it when you can't get it".get an insurance today nobody knows what the next minute holds.

Dm me for all you insurance needs.
stfu
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Okobola146: 11:37am On Aug 24, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Poor girl is now fatherless. . Told you this gender brings nothing put pains

Ipray for his wife and daughter
you're so fokn dry, try another line for you to be noticed.
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by seniorgozman(m): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2022
condralbedez:
cry
You were a person everyone wanted to reckon with. You’re so beautiful inside-out. Death snatched you from us, helplessly. Goodbye, dear friend...We merried that same day after your daughter's Thanksgiving mass,and you still died same day...Rest in peace Ebuka Jimmy,Rest in peace Akpati Ego ,Rest in peace Thirty cent.Till we meet at the morning of the Resolution. cry
Do you know him?
What type of car was he driving?
What caused the accident?
Which part of Enugu did it happen
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Okobola146: 11:39am On Aug 24, 2022
Johnrake69:
Sad... Avoid over speeding. Nobody should be accelerating above 60/70 within intra state. The roads are not good.

Speed kills.

I no dey run papa 20, I can't kill myself

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by highchief1: 11:42am On Aug 24, 2022
Gloriagee:
Life is not programmed in a manner that your choices will not impact your 'destiny' and sometimes the destinies of others. If he hit someone else assuming he was drunk and driving, while he didn't die, so he hurt someone else with his poor choices.

People who don't drink die but people who drink and drive are often more susceptible to dying younger....

true but life is deep.
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Gloriagee(f): 11:46am On Aug 24, 2022
Well, I agree but Imma play my part by being deliberate bout my choices n staying prayed up.... Our forbears say, When a man says yes his chi says yes also

highchief1:
true but life is deep.
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by highchief1: 11:48am On Aug 24, 2022
Gloriagee:
Well, I agree but Imma play my part by being deliberate bout my choices n staying prayed up.... Our forbears say, When a man says yes his chi says yes also

what part of the east are you from.
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Edusouls(m): 11:50am On Aug 24, 2022
U would never get married just have that at the back of ur mind
Candidlady:
sad

Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by condralbedez: 11:50am On Aug 24, 2022
seniorgozman:

Do you know him?
What type of car was he driving?
What caused the accident?
Which part of Enugu did it happen
My very good friend.were together that day till 9:pm,He drivers Toyota Corolla,Head to head collision with lexus jeep,we can't still acertained the cause yet,but he was with another friend,the friend is recuperating, probably he will be the one to tell us the whole thing,it happened in Obollo Afor.Udenu L.G.A of Nsukka.
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by fineboynl(m): 11:59am On Aug 24, 2022
Toyota is not self at all.
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by PUMU: 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
So sad. My condolences though
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by empress101(f): 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
Okobola146:
you dey there when it happened or ba person tell you?
Na my person...
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Okobola146: 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
empress101:

Na my person...
you still haven't answered the question ma
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by empress101(f): 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
Okobola146:
you still haven't answered the question ma
I still haven't answered ur question??
Lol, you are a very funny human being.. so I must be at an accident scene bfr I can giv first hand info?.
Oh,if your cousin dies,you wont have info about what actually killed him..
Dont quote me again...
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by tnerro1(m): 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
RIP guy, men and the need for speed. May God save us all. After this kin news , we can be sober for 30 minutes after that we go attempt to finish the speedometer again embarassed
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Gkemz: 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

You're such an a**hole. No empathy for the dead. May you never find a man to call a husband because of your hate for men.
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by delishpot: 1:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
Nothing sweet Nigerians pass to post of their dead friends and relatives on SM. They love the pity party it creates around them.
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Potbellyman(m): 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
Shayooooooooooo!
RIP to the dead
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Merondu(m): 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Okobola146:
stfu
heya I can understand you don miss your drug bah'
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Tanxo(m): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
Omm
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Angrygoat: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
Either plus boy or drunk driving,but. The pics,it's definitely drunk driving,u can imagine inside city o,not express. My own accident sef pass like this,but still I no die or break leg or neck. Drunk driving with mad turbo. See where e end
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Scofield396: 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
What sort of crash is this that looks like a bomb blast?
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Okobola146: 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
empress101:
I still haven't answered ur question??
Lol, you are a very funny human being.. so I must be at an accident scene bfr I can giv first hand info?.
Oh,if your cousin dies,you wont have info about what actually killed him..
Dont quote me again...
dem sey, dem sey. I've quoted you again, come and beat me
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Henry651(m): 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
Okobola146:
dem sey, dem sey. I've quoted you again, come and beat me

You are jobless o
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Wwwq: 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by seniorgozman(m): 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
condralbedez:
My very good friend.were together that day till 9:pm,He drivers Toyota Corolla,Head to head collision with lexus jeep,we can't still acertained the cause yet,but he was with another friend,the friend is recuperating, probably he will be the one to tell us the whole thing,it happened in Obollo Afor.Udenu L.G.A of Nsukka.
Sorry for the loss, just that I am in Enugu, thus the curiosity

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by condralbedez: 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
seniorgozman:

Sorry for the loss, just that I am in Enugu, thus the curiosity
No p,thanks for your concerns!
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Okobola146: 11:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
Henry651:

You are jobless o
yes that's why, you get time for me now
Re: Man Dies In Auto Crash Hours After His Daughter's Church Dedication In Enugu by Edyice: 6:24am On Aug 25, 2022
This is rough driving , just look at the driver seat , completely destroy .

Abeg let us cultivate the habits of driving slow for the sake of our love once ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traffic Management Solutions (TMS) Used By LASTMA To Catch Traffic Offenders / Which Is The Best African Country To Migrate? / Slay Queen asks for free stuff from Hotel but gets a shocking reply from Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.