Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode (40759 Views)

BREAKING: I Fear Obidients, They Don't Run Or Give Up No Matter What / Can These Obidients Be Intimidated In Lagos? / Oba Of Benin: I've Met Old, Middle Aged And Young Obidients. They Are Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by ejimatic: 10:42am On Aug 24, 2022
AcuraZDX:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02nbrNb7quBxtjoqCyJQ91ar8bX4uVTpETNCZMAQWvwQVxcJwGkDipzr76Z59XaAugl&id=100050467990818
." though they do not like to hear it their chances of winning the presidential election next year, short of a miracle, are very slim and deep down they all know it even if they refuse to publicly acknowledge it.". The truth is the OBidient can not win in 2023.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Focusmi: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2022
The fear of Peter Obi is.....
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by AloneTK: 10:46am On Aug 24, 2022
I don't know why, but this essay gives me hope.

May this coming season birth a new and better Nation for us all.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by generalud: 10:47am On Aug 24, 2022
This so called Femi Fani Kayode is a very big joker that does not know his left from right in this country. Before the APC Presidential primaries that produced Tinubu in one of the interviews that he was a guest analyst aired by AIT, he openly criticised Tinubu that he cannot fly the flag of President under APC, that Tinubu is not fit to rule this country, that he can not ever support Tinubu, that he was in total support for Yahaya Bello. But today, this is that same man that is giving his total support to Tinubu. Most of these Nigerian politicians are like dogs that are ever ready to swallow again all the trash they vomited.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by ejimatic: 10:48am On Aug 24, 2022
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by ejimatic: 10:49am On Aug 24, 2022
AcuraZDX:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02nbrNb7quBxtjoqCyJQ91ar8bX4uVTpETNCZMAQWvwQVxcJwGkDipzr76Z59XaAugl&id=100050467990818
. LP's OBi is a representation of the SE. The North will do everything to silence it in 2023. To justify that LP is a voice of the SE consider this question:. If APC presents Kola Abiola as its flagbearer and PDP uses Fayose asits flagbearer, and LP uses Obi ,who will win the election? I await answers!
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:52am On Aug 24, 2022
Inside this guy he love the youth idea of taking of the nation from the old people to new people
But they are not bold enough to speak it out clearly buy to pass the message indirectly

We need a new Nigeria from those old corrupt leaders

Am very much obidient
Time to say enough is enough
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by TYCO77: 10:55am On Aug 24, 2022
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by nelajayi(m): 10:57am On Aug 24, 2022
I’m obidient and not a fan of FFK but I think he’s absolutely right this time. As it stands, Obi enjoys primarily the support of enlightened voters (professionals in many fields, graduates without jobs, students etc), some Christians (I know some of them will go for Atiku) and perhaps ibo ethnic group (we hope they deliver for their son). Unfortunately the unenlightened voters are the majority in Nigeria (you find majority of these in the north and they are driven primarily by ethnicity and religion). The buzz among the youth for Obi is from the southern youths (the enlightened ones). Before the youth population can be useful, we need the unenlightened majority to be on board. The ruling class deliberately made it difficult for anyone to become enlightened so they can retain their army of unenlightened voters they can use year in, year out. If we want Obi to win in 2023, we need to stay close to our unenlightened young people to ensure they are guided. We can’t do much to the old folks but we need secure the backing of the unenlightened young people. It is sad that democracy is a game of numbers, not of good numbers�
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by richardokubo(m): 11:00am On Aug 24, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
If Femi Fani-Kayode was a Car..

I swear down the man is an asshole anyone taking him to be normal also need mental evaluation self
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by dapadawee: 11:02am On Aug 24, 2022
brightDdon:

I am resident in port Harcourt,,if only you know the hatred Rivers people have for Wike you won't be saying this.

Wait and see what will become of wike after the election
Really?
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by TYCO77: 11:03am On Aug 24, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
ejimatic:
." though they do not like to hear it their chances of winning the presidential election next year, short of a miracle, are very slim and deep down they all know it even if they refuse to publicly acknowledge it.". The truth is the OBidient can not win in 2023.

"Despite that they are determined to fight to the end, hope for the best, work hard and give it their best shot and, of course, therein lies their victory".
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Bigbash030384: 11:04am On Aug 24, 2022
Social media is not a means to judge an election in Nigeria. majority of the so called Obidient did not even have PVC not to talk of voting. hardly will you see supporters of BOLA AHMEDTINUBU commenting much on social media. from my preliminary investigation Peter OBI will not win a single state from the NORTH come 2023 i don't know of 2027. OBI should not be deceived by the social media. i am currently in talk with LP(OBI party in my area i will eat their money and still vote underground for my candidate BAT. serious i see ATIKU winning this election unless BAT do more works from the North.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by FLYFIRE(m): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2022
angry angry angry

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Klington: 11:06am On Aug 24, 2022
Toneypen247:
Obedient are like MTN.....everywhere you go. cool cool

You're absolutely correct!!

3 Likes

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by masui(m): 11:07am On Aug 24, 2022
dapadawee:

The only person APC needs is wike forget the rest.
If wike can pitch his tent with tinubu. Then south south is a goner. But I know obedient can and will never win south west and the entire north

You say wetin?

Say na Wike dey feed southerners or him na emperor of south south.

Dey for there make pant dey wear you. E go soon clear you for eye.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Timekeeper452: 11:12am On Aug 24, 2022
casualobserver:

Please stay on topic, I am not here to debate a nuisance like FFK with you, he and his motives are his problem and not the issue. The issue here is the Obidient/3rd force movement.
the topic here is that FFK has indirectly given an endorsement to the Obi movement. You claim it’s a recognition, and I am telling you a recognition in good faith is an indirect endorsement.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by ejimatic: 11:13am On Aug 24, 2022
TYCO77:
[color=#000099][/color]

"Despite that they are determined to fight to the end, hope for the best, work hard and give it their best shot and, of course, therein lies their victory".
Thank you for your mature response!

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by casualobserver: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2022
Timekeeper452:
the topic here is that FFK has indirectly given an endorsement to the Obi movement. You claim it’s a recognition, and I am telling you a recognition in good faith is an indirect endorsement.

And I am telling you that you are a product of a failed education system.

1 Like

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by countryman13: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2022
AcuraZDX:

It will be too late to cry when d head is off. We are getting today and not tomorrow by the grace of the Almighty God, amen. These old fools who enjoyed scholarship of different kinds during their time have taken us for granted for too long. We can't bear it anymore. Am begging every youth in Nigeria that we get this thing once and for all. We shall definitely celebrate victory right on nairaland.
IF THERE MUST BE TROUBLE, LET IT BE IN MY DAY SO THAT MY CHILDREN MAY HAVE PEACE!
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Timekeeper452: 11:15am On Aug 24, 2022
casualobserver:

And I am telling you that you are a product of a failed education system.
which is what the obedients movement is trying to fix.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by nairadatti: 11:15am On Aug 24, 2022
[quote author=Shemadex post=116009650][/quote]your daddy
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2022
Of course. Or why else would Moh247 FreeStuffsNG and PandoraObi be shaking every morning.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by AdedoyinO(f): 11:21am On Aug 24, 2022
Obojuju:
"Why is the ovation so loud wherever he appears? Church, weddings, airports, Bar Association and even market places ?

It is not because he is Obi, it is because for the first time Nigerians have seen a pathway to escape from the prison of our taskmasters.

All tags on Obi could not hold.

They tagged him structureless it did not hold, tagged him corrupt no evidence, tagged his followers violent it got no traction, tagged him IPOB it had no traction, tagged him importer of fake goods, it had no traction, they even sat together and created fake videos and WhatsApp groups to attack themselves and turn around to blame his followers, that too did not work.

Desperate and evil men will stop at nothing!

They think Obi is the problem, no, their albatross is the faceless Obedients.

They attempted to change from electronic collation to manual with inec, they met a backlash and backed down, at the end, no tag on him has worked.

Their biggest fear is not Obi, don’t be confused, Obi is a mere man, after all “ Obi is a Boy”, their fear is the transformation of our freedom fighters into the ObiDient movement.

ObiDient is an event whose time has come, it cannot be stopped.

Again don’t mix it up, the target is not Atiku or Tinubu, it is a Class warfare. It is a battle between the “haves” and “have not” a battle between “ the rich vs the poor”, the bourgeoisie vs the proletariat.

The target is opening the jailhouses of poverty, misery and joblessnesses among Nigerians, freeing the captives to “let my people go”

They are scared poverty will be reduced and the poor will not be there to serve them and massage their ego again.

They are scared the poor will be liberated to speak for themselves, they are scared a new Nigeria will advance the equitable distribution of goods and services, the bourgeoisie is scared of the rule of the proletariat and the common man. The fear is real!

If they have a way to round up all obedients and lock them up under the pretense of Revolution, they would have done this long ago, unfortunately we are playing the game using a play book they designed themselves.

If you are a young man or woman, join the team of freedom fighters don’t align with our oppressors.

Let your children tomorrow grow up to know you were part of the “ new Nigeria” and you played a positive role.

It is now or never, the Obedients are here to stay. No tag will stick except the tag of
“ Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty we are free at last!"

This should be copied and posted on every group on Facebook including Tinubu and Atiku's page comments section.

Kindly include your name or pen name for rightful acknowledgement of ownership
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Ten06(m): 11:21am On Aug 24, 2022
This script is well written by Fani-Kayode.
The Obidient family will shock Nigerians this time around
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Henadih(m): 11:24am On Aug 24, 2022
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by casualobserver: 11:26am On Aug 24, 2022
Timekeeper452:
which is what the obedients movement is trying to fix.

By choosing a man who has no track record and no plan. The one clear thing about Obidients is that they are driven by frustration rather than brain cells.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Neddstark: 11:31am On Aug 24, 2022
Obidients are former IPOB supporting Igbos. If there was no Peter Obi, they would be shouting Biafra
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Timekeeper452: 11:35am On Aug 24, 2022
casualobserver:

By choosing a man who has no track record and no plan. The one clear thing about Obidients is that they are driven by frustration rather than brain cells.
i’d rather choose him than choose those that infested these frustrations as you put it, on us. I’d rather vote for one without a track record and plan, than vote for one with a track record and plan of continuing where the current failure in power stops. I’m obedient to the cause of my fellow frustrated Nigerians. I am not denying being frustrated, I am tired of that frustration and HODLING on to that glimpse of hope the Obedients movement offer.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Munamoqel: 11:35am On Aug 24, 2022
AcuraZDX:

that are not anything ideological .the are former Atikulate crew and End Sar! now obidient and ipob sympthezier and disgruntled south easterner mainly .Notting concern 130,000,000 million people of Northern Nigeria !
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by AntiTerrorist: 11:37am On Aug 24, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
PandoraObi and his fellow Tinubu urchins (who Tinubu said will labour in vain till death) will rather choose to ignore. I just hope they won't guzzle sniper by next year after Obi is declared winner of the presidential polls
PandoraObi aka etrouble is currently having mental breakdown. I don't know why he is suffering himself more than Tinubu's children.
Re: Who Are These Obidients? They Are EVERYWHERE — Femi Fani-Kayode by Tzark94: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2022
alizma:
All Nigerian feather weight politicians are hedging ahead of 2023 election. They are neither here nor there.

I swear

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Edo Governor, Obaseki, Wasted N2billion On Maize Farming - Aroms Aigbehi / Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki / EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Dike Chidiebere Who Is On FBI Wanted-List In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.