Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,848 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

I Will Design And Develop Charity Wordpress Website Perfectly - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Will Design And Develop Charity Wordpress Website Perfectly (110 Views)

From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) / Empowerment/Charity In Ibadan / Application is now Opened To Apply as a Volunteer at Hope For Us Charity - NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Design And Develop Charity Wordpress Website Perfectly by Verran7(f): 11:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
https://www.fiverr.com/share/W6dp2L

Hello there amazing people,

I will help you DEVELOP AND DESIGN CHARITY WEBSITE| NONPROFIT WEBSITE| NGOs| DONATION WEBSITE| CROWFUNDING WEBSITES.
My web development service will equip your charity with all the tools you need to thrive online, and provide the training and support to help you get the most out of your new charity webpages. I am on a mission to change the way charities do digital. I offer your charity the complete package, from web design to launch, and excellent customer support thereafter.I will integrate fundraising tools into your webpage, so you can process online payments without the fuss. Easily handle Gift Aid, process recurring payments and empower supporters with their own fundraising pages.
BENEFITS OF HIRING ME:
Set up WordPress to your Host Domain.Attractive Charity website LayoutCreate landing page Sliders just for you!Payment Gateway setup Gallery Image/ Content UploadContact Forms & NewsletterCharity Blog posts and Event CalendarHigh Quality Design and Functionality
Kindly message for any help � now

(1) (Reply)

Strategy/business Development Analyst / Please What And What Will You Need For An Interview / Get In Here, It's Very Important.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.