Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) (71107 Views)

2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard / Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ugwuanyi Visit Atiku / Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
Lazenby007:
Aside being privileged, he works hard and pursues his dreams.

Yes... You are right on that.

1 Like

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
Why is that Ikpeazu always chilling abroad. He no get for Abia state abi
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by IPIGSRHYPO: 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bola Hamed Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by jrusky(m): 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
aylive02:
In a few years, we will see Davido contest as a governor in my state.

Yes oo I will support him with everything in as far not under Labour party.

He is my guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by AXYZ: 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
Boodaamanana:
Wow

How do you adjust?
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by starz100: 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
These people are helping another country 's gdp and currency while theirs suffer. Have you ever seen a governor of a state in the US wining and dining say in an African country restaurant.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by biafranrealson: 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
Who will pay for the drinks now
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by Lubumbashi: 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
It will shock some people when they see Davido mount stages across the country in support of Tinubu. Las las Obidients will eat Agbado flavoured with Bat grin

BATified 2023 cool

2 Likes

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by ufotunang: 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
So when our politicians want to hold a meeting it's traveling to Abroad to hold a meeting...so in nigeria meetings cannot be gmheld again abi.and some of this incompetent governors are owing their workers arreara of salaries and pension... Nigerians you have to be wise this politcians have deceive you people too much

1 Like

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by Billygee2u: 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
the rich enjoying privileges..

the poor engaging in online arguments and irrelevant media speeshes meanwhile their children have been home for almost 600 days..

I hate slaves

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by Gbeng30(m): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hangout of the big man in Europe
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by Successlane: 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
mespusinglez:
Is this a news?

Yes, for you to know how they are wasting Tax payers money, while the lazy and thoughtless youths (leaders of tomorrow) are praising them and insulting themselves online.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by anonimi: 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Money, power and fame at just 30. Davido is really privileged.

Priviledged yeyebrity who does not pay taxes and do systematic philanthropy that makes Europe so attractive for kerosene governor Ikpeazu and his fellow a-looter governors abandon their states to visit there?
Davido that should be rotting in jail for tax evasion is doing swagger with those who are responsible for making sure everyone pays his taxes.
Why are we blacks like this? Are we truly not fully evolved from our primitive primate sociocultural existence

whitedove:
Lauryn Hill told the judge who sentenced her to prison that she planned to pay her taxes; it was just a question of when.

The judge reminded her that citizens don't get to choose when to pay the government just before ordering her to spend three months in a federal prison.

The Grammy-winning singer must report to prison on July 8 to begin serving the sentence for failure to pay federal income taxes for three years, followed by three months of home confinement and a year of supervised probation, the judge said. Hill must also pay penalties and taxes still owed and a $60,000 fine.

Hill pleaded guilty last year to three counts of failing to file tax returns on more than $1.8 million between 2005 and 2007.

The artist appeared Monday before U.S. Magistrate Judge Madeline Cox Arleo in federal court in Newark, New Jersey, for sentencing.

Hill told the judge she lives "very modestly" considering how much money her music -- she has sold 16 million records -- earned for other people.

"Someone did the math, and it came to around $600 million," she said. "And I sit here before you trying to figure out how to pay a tax debt? If that's not like enough to slavery, I don't know."

"This wasn't a life of jet-setting glamour," she said. "This was a life of sacrifice with very little time for myself and my children."

The income in question was mostly from music and film royalties paid to companies she owned between 2005 and 2008, according to the U.S. attorney's office.

"Although Hill pleaded guilty to charges specifically related to those tax years, her sentence also takes into account additional income and tax losses for 2008 and 2009 -- when she also failed to file federal returns -- along with her outstanding tax liability to the state of New Jersey, for a total income of approximately $2.3 million and total tax loss of approximately $1,006,517," the prosecutor said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/06/showbiz/lauryn-hill-prison/index.htm

hypemanifeanyi:
Davido and AY have been charged before a Lagos High Court for tax evasion and both may risk jail terms if convicted.

AY has had a longer history in court against the state as he was charged to court in 2016 for failing to file his tax returns as required by law.

A source disclosed to reporters that the duo have been avoiding the tax agencies for a while, despite repeated letters and calls to them to remit their income taxes.

Davido has however countered the claim saying he is not defaulting in his tax remittance as he pays his tax to the Osun State being an indigene of the state.

The source added,

Asa Asika, Davido’s manager was contacted to confirm the authenticity of the suit against Davido by the Lagos State Government. He is however yet to respond as at the time of filing this report.

Source: http://www.mrifeanyisblog.com/2018/01/comedian-ay-and-davido-sued-by-lagos.html

2 Likes

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
These are the men that even a dollar goes up to 2k per naia it won't stop them from strolling to Europe any day, any time they feel like.

God pls, do something about my situation na.....

1 Like

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by anonimi: 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
mrkings84:
These are the men that even a dollar goes up to 2k per naia it won't stop them from strolling to Europe any day, any time they feel like.

God pls, do something about my situation na.....

Is that how ordinary Europeans pray to God to do something about their own personal situation, instead of pressuring their leaders to do their jobs properly to make life better for everyone?
Are Europeans not the ones who brought this God you are praying to

2 Likes

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by richardokubo(m): 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
These are the people that matters working tirelessly just to see that The emperor Mazi Tinubu become president of this country
I just feel ashame when I see young people who have suffered in the hands of this evil Apc but will come on line for God knows why or reason they re supporting some one that's too old or lack the capacity to rule a complex country like Nigeria
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by doshiyad1: 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
the rich enjoying privileges..

the poor engaging in online arguments and irrelevant media speeshes meanwhile their children have been home for almost 600 days..

I hate slaves

Hmmm! word of wisdom. he who has ears let him hear. GOD dey!
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
Just sitting lavishing money ment all
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by Midastorch(m): 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
jesmond3945:
Nigerians make una wake up oooo. These people dont care about you.

Werey na peter Obi care bah?
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by jesmond3945: 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
Midastorch:

Werey na peter Obi care bah?
all. Obi is beginning to loose focus. He is enjoying his celebrity status. He started well but the cabals are distracting him.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by Banhammy717: 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Politicians enjoying their billions in London.
Idiots abusing themselves on Nairaland because of politicians.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by Pootle: 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
as i dey see dis guy em go enter politics last last
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by gulfer: 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
Impeachable offences by the governors, are they on holiday or what's their mission in Europe, we really need to revamp our constitution as well as make some of these junketing about at the detriment of their respective states criminal offences .....I am sure their respective state resources are being used to fund plannings and conspiracies towards the 2023 elections angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by Polchiz(m): 2:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
onuman:
All these hang around and out, no decisions.

With Peter Obi and Bola Tinubu competing, which of the two can win 25% of votes in 24 of Nigeria's 36 states, as northern region with 19 states proliferated in the region, is supporting a northern presidential candidate?
A Nigerian presidential candidate must win 25% of votes in 24 of Nigeria's 36 states, before proclaimed winner.
Indecision and division in southern people who compete against themstlves, is paving the road to Atiku's victory.

You are right but Atiku is not the only candidate from the North.
Kwankwaso is there too.
Nobody is sure of victory.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by ike007(m): 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
ajayiopy:

OKAY OH.
JUST HUSTLE,STREET NO DEY SMILE.

How does this help or answer anything i wrote...what set of people have God thrown me in to be with o nitori olorun
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by kafeii123: 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Advisor is an Atiku boy..... not surprised.. he's only afraid of losing street cred in the Nigerian space... else.. he would have been all out in support of PDP in this cycle
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by Staphylococcus: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
condralbedez:
cool
Davido is an obedient fellow,I love his yusulness in all he does!!

Davido is not that foolish to believe in a mirage that will never materialize!
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by lovinagbad: 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
swaggerjack:
Evil Nigerian leaders can replicate what they see in Europe.
What do you have to say to Davidi hanging with them. I thought you people said you need youth.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by etrouble: 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
Captainsure:

American-Nigerian singer-songwriter David Adeleke, popular as Davido, has had a timeout with some governors on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Europe.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/davido-hangs-out-with-govs-wike-makinde-others-in-europe/amp/

The writer is MAD Davido is a Nigerian, not American-Nigerian singer-songwriter.

Useless white pigs. Why didn't they call Hushpuppy American-Nigerian fraudster?
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) by Torg77: 3:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
aylive02:
In a few years, we will see Davido contest as a governor in my state.

you will never say that for you and your family because you think of yourself as nothing loool na davido you carry for head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard / Tinubu Meets Jonathan, Akpabio (Photos) / Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.