Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,201 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Appeal Court Upholds Life Sentence Of Two Nigerians Jailed For Drugs In Cambodia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Upholds Life Sentence Of Two Nigerians Jailed For Drugs In Cambodia (16641 Views)

Hanifa Abubakar: I Won't Hesitate To Sign Death Sentence Of Killers - Ganduje / Boko Haram: 6 Nigerians Jailed In UAE Can Approach Supreme Court – Abike Dabiri / Abubakar Shekau Condemns Kano Death Sentence Of Yahaya Sherif Aminu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Life Sentence Of Two Nigerians Jailed For Drugs In Cambodia by parkervero(m): 5:25am On Aug 24, 2022
One chance misused

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Life Sentence Of Two Nigerians Jailed For Drugs In Cambodia by drlateef: 5:27am On Aug 24, 2022
Wintertime:
No

Saw life sentence for Philippines and not the Nigerians

At op you have reading problem, you can't even read what you copy and paste

But your toxic hate made you write rubbish

It’s not a good reporting but we get the gist. The two biafrans, not Nigerians, will serve life sentences. They can vote Obituary from prison in Cambodia.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Life Sentence Of Two Nigerians Jailed For Drugs In Cambodia by tumamakuse: 5:28am On Aug 24, 2022
goooooooooood
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Life Sentence Of Two Nigerians Jailed For Drugs In Cambodia by tillaman(m): 5:37am On Aug 24, 2022
Ejike Cambodia

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Life Sentence Of Two Nigerians Jailed For Drugs In Cambodia by iLegendd(m): 5:40am On Aug 24, 2022
Igbos are smart and hardworking people, but they're overdoing this drug business of a thing.

I always feel happy when they're sentenced to death just the same way I feel happy when murderous herdsmen get slaughtered with their cattle.

I just don't like people who hate to obey law and don't listen to simple instructions.

Nigerian criminals are lucky someone like me is not their president. There would be zero mercy to crime even if you're a family member or just an informant.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Life Sentence Of Two Nigerians Jailed For Drugs In Cambodia by MideMrPossible: 5:42am On Aug 24, 2022
Gben gben
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Life Sentence Of Two Nigerians Jailed For Drugs In Cambodia by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:08am On Aug 24, 2022
Am very sure the Nigerians are my fellow Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Life Sentence Of Two Nigerians Jailed For Drugs In Cambodia by sunnyp20(m): 6:21am On Aug 24, 2022
Some of you calling Igbo people are really stupid. Where in the article does the name mentioned sound like Igbo? The hatred u guys have for the Igbo is bewildering. Anyways the chief drugist in general is contesting for the apex office in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Life Sentence Of Two Nigerians Jailed For Drugs In Cambodia by Zico5(m): 6:36am On Aug 24, 2022
Awon Omo Igbo. Let those ones go and rest. Crime will reduce a little bit

5 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Life Sentence Of Two Nigerians Jailed For Drugs In Cambodia by etrouble: 6:54am On Aug 24, 2022
They should all be shot, then their useless carcasses should be feed to local dogs.

This is how Biafra plans to generate foreign exchange to develop Biafraland

4 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Life Sentence Of Two Nigerians Jailed For Drugs In Cambodia by Munamoqel: 6:54am On Aug 24, 2022
beerfraud:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/appeal-court-upholds-life-sentence-of-two-nigerians-and-others-jailed-for-drug-smuggling-in-cambodia-2.html
now that woman you kept in Nigeria and all car will be enjoyed by a lazy youths he will be hammering you her inside you mansion!

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Life Sentence Of Two Nigerians Jailed For Drugs In Cambodia by everythinggirly(f): 7:01am On Aug 24, 2022
What did you guys gain? You travelled to another man's land only to do illegal things.
Go to their various villages and see the big mansions they built, and some youths will be asking themselves if they're cursed.

3 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Life Sentence Of Two Nigerians Jailed For Drugs In Cambodia by Roger3D(m): 7:07am On Aug 24, 2022
Wintertime:
No

Saw life sentence for Philippines and not the Nigerians

At op you have reading problem, you can't even read what you copy and paste

But your toxic hate made you write rubbish
I think I saw 27 years for one of the Nigerians and he's even lucky sef because in that country, they shoot people like him.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Life Sentence Of Two Nigerians Jailed For Drugs In Cambodia by Peacemaker5129(f): 7:09am On Aug 24, 2022
Bridget95:
Tunda faya ur fada.

Take this poison

dis fuul got scammed on digital agriculture investment

4 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Life Sentence Of Two Nigerians Jailed For Drugs In Cambodia by Bridget95(f): 7:13am On Aug 24, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
dis fuul got scammed on digital agriculture investment
maybe u re d scamer.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Life Sentence Of Two Nigerians Jailed For Drugs In Cambodia by onatisi(m): 7:23am On Aug 24, 2022
there is nothing more painful than living a wasted life.
the worst way to live this life is to be in a prison on life jail sentence, knowing that no matter what happens in this world, one will never be part of it. that pain alone is killing

5 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Life Sentence Of Two Nigerians Jailed For Drugs In Cambodia by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:42am On Aug 24, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Igbo elders should warn their stubborn youth to stop trafficking drugs.
Igbos say no to crime!

trash
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Life Sentence Of Two Nigerians Jailed For Drugs In Cambodia by gracealonev: 7:43am On Aug 24, 2022
coconutbag:
Crime doesn't pay

It's very true that there is no justification for doing crime. But do we think that many of these Nigerians doing crime abroad would have been there if things are working in Nigeria?

Economic development of a nation can help to reduce many forms of crime. A man that can earn a good living working in Nigeria will find it hard getting attracted to pushing drugs in Cambodia.

Until we get Nigeria working, forget it, more bad news will come. And if we think that the old stock of politicians that got Nigeria to the current state are here to help us, we lie.

I beg to disagree.

Tinubu did drug while Nigeria was better.
There will always be those bad elements, no matter the shape of the economy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Life Sentence Of Two Nigerians Jailed For Drugs In Cambodia by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:51am On Aug 24, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Igbos say no to crime!
How did you know that those involved are Igbos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Life Sentence Of Two Nigerians Jailed For Drugs In Cambodia by shortIGBOman: 7:57am On Aug 24, 2022
IGBO amaka

5 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Upholds Life Sentence Of Two Nigerians Jailed For Drugs In Cambodia by justuschi50: 7:58am On Aug 24, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Igbos say no to crime!
pls did they say it's igbo. Bastard
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Life Sentence Of Two Nigerians Jailed For Drugs In Cambodia by coconutbag: 8:12am On Aug 24, 2022
I understand the place of very few exceptions and also captured it with the term "most" in my earlier submission.

gracealonev:

I beg to disagree.

Tinubu did drug while Nigeria was better.
There will always be those bad elements, no matter the shape of the economy.
Re: Appeal Court Upholds Life Sentence Of Two Nigerians Jailed For Drugs In Cambodia by Newyorkitis(m): 8:12am On Aug 24, 2022
While some go out to tarnish our image as a country, others stay here to tarnish our image.

A lose-lose situation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ADC Suspends Its Presidential Candidate, Dumebi Kachikwu / 7000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Ikara, Kaduna (Pictures) / NJC Meets As More Supreme Court Justices Face Imminent Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.