Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) (70149 Views)

Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate / Buhari's Outfit In Imo: Is This A New Challenge? (picture) / Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by Akinsete19(m): 5:15am On Aug 24, 2022
grin
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by Okobola146: 5:19am On Aug 24, 2022
Omonieme:
Lol. Shettima achieving exactly what he sets out to achieve. Deflect attention from Tinubu's no show while garnering more publicity.... As they say, no publicity is bad publicity. Ya'll continue the Shettima challenge which makes people talk more about him, watch his presentation which actually was brilliant and gain some more votes. Yeye. Always prioritizing non issues. Na everybody dey sell him market abeg. Shettima Gan Don sell him own the best way he sees fit. Me, I'm thinking of upgrading my car so, I Wan sell my 2004 Camry. E dey my profile. Check it out and let's deal
he didn't set out to achieve anything, stop deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by Omonieme: 5:21am On Aug 24, 2022
Okobola146:
he didn't set out to achieve anything, stop deceiving yourself
Okay sir. Have a beautiful and productive day ahead Master

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by Owontime: 5:21am On Aug 24, 2022
Even a worthless good for nothing old man like Charley Boy is acting like a typical uneducated IPOB person. The truth is that the incoming Vice President Shettima spoke with a very high level of intelligence and understanding of the issues facing Nigeria and Nigerians and there is nothing a useless gay person like Charles Oputa can say or do to diminish that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by Yankee101: 5:30am On Aug 24, 2022
Etiquette
1. Unbutton your suit when sitting down
2. Wear shoes with suits to very formal events
3. Don't slouch in formal events
4. Cross your legs or keep them close together

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by AfonjaConehead: 5:43am On Aug 24, 2022
Chucks1989:
These APC idiots have successfully succeeded in taking our mind away from asking where is Tinubu during the program
Shettima was a Banker, he sure knows how to dress cooperate. They purposely wanted to make us talk about it
I don't think so..they only wanted to look youthful and failed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by Bourccode: 5:46am On Aug 24, 2022
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by Jerry2rule: 5:47am On Aug 24, 2022
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by Kingzeez10: 5:50am On Aug 24, 2022
majamajic:

So presentation is what u after ? So u are part of those they told " change " and u believed them and vote . There's nothing u can present for me in Nigeria election campaigns. Be careful of what politician says during campaigns , vote individuals whom u think that can work . For me I think Peter will do better than shettima and co even without thinking much about it , it's open ! So no amount of preaching by shettima that can move me , am adult . I saw all his past records, he can't confuse me by wearing a coat .
Weyrey, why are you voting Obi? Obviously, its not because of his track records in Anambra because I can't find any.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by iLegendd(m): 5:51am On Aug 24, 2022
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... local celebrities.... almost never using their influence for anything useful or positive for the youths.
As a foreign celebrity like you, what have you done?

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by majamajic(m): 6:02am On Aug 24, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Weyrey, why are you voting Obi? Obviously, its not because of his track records in Anambra because I can't find any.

He is fit , am tired of old and sick presidents . I want try something new

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by Alpharey: 6:03am On Aug 24, 2022
Peacemaker5129:
You can not have flat head and reason normal

Same goes with cone head! grin
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by crixlight2(m): 6:04am On Aug 24, 2022
Chucks1989:
These APC idiots have successfully succeeded in taking our mind away from asking where is Tinubu during the program
Shettima was a Banker, he sure knows how to dress cooperate. They purposely wanted to make us talk about it

I tell you bro , those guys are so smart and understand politics very well. People no even talk about Tinubu absence. So for a whole banker to dress that yeye dress shows dat guy get mad tactics

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by Kingzeez10: 6:07am On Aug 24, 2022
majamajic:

He is fit , am tired of old and sick presidents . I want try something new
I guess he wasn't fit when he governed Anambra?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by Alpharey: 6:15am On Aug 24, 2022
Owontime:
Even a worthless good for nothing old man like Charley Boy is acting like a typical uneducated IPOB person. The truth is that the incoming Vice President Shettima spoke with a very high level of intelligence and understanding of the issues facing Nigeria and Nigerians and there is nothing a useless gay person like Charles Oputa can say or do to diminish that.

Go and vote Shettima naa and stop name calling here. Charlie Boy is not your mate. IPOB giving you nightmares as you can't do without mentioning them in a Post that does not concern them.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by Maxwell4404(m): 6:15am On Aug 24, 2022
70years old man OoOoo, Charly Boy ni be mumu be that, Youw a MuMU Man
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by Invest4growth: 6:15am On Aug 24, 2022
His choice of course.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by majamajic(m): 6:17am On Aug 24, 2022
Kingzeez10:

I guess he wasn't fit when he governed Anambra?

What happened in Anambra ? Obi is the best governor that has ever govern the state

Have u been to Anambra before and after Obi's government ? What's the state of Anambra before he took over ? What resources do Anambra have ?

Pls kindly vote your sick old people , me am not voting them . Buhari has shown me how a sick old person can rule a country , I can't try it again with Tinubu , simple !
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by ezechi242: 6:24am On Aug 24, 2022
Omonieme:
Lol. Shettima achieving exactly what he sets out to achieve. Deflect attention from Tinubu's no show while garnering more publicity.... As they say, no publicity is bad publicity. Ya'll continue the Shettima challenge which makes people talk more about him, watch his presentation which actually was brilliant and gain some more votes. Yeye. Always prioritizing non issues. Na everybody dey sell him market abeg. Shettima Gan Don sell him own the best way he sees fit. Me, I'm thinking of upgrading my car so, I Wan sell my 2004 Camry. E dey my profile. Check it out and let's deal

Call shettima maybe he will dash you money to buy a new Lexus 370.....so if they announce your name on TV that you killed someone people will tend to love you, because you said no publicity is bad ....the only people supporting APC are people that are gaining from the down fall of others....no good Nigerian can ever support evil....hunger don blast you now you wan sell your motor hahahaha.....and you still dey campaign for apc na wa ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by aikyg(m): 6:24am On Aug 24, 2022
This is unnecessary. You don't make fun of people's dressing for God's sake.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by odduduwa: 6:26am On Aug 24, 2022
Omonieme:
Why do you think Obi will do better? Is it because of his speeches? Speeches and statistics that most times fail fact checks? Or his records in Anambra that's above average at best? I hope you don't take this as me demarketing Obi or being against his candidature. Actually, I don't believe any of the current candidates has what it takes to reposition the nation. I actually don't think anyone has what it takes. I believe what it takes is a reposition of our value system and a total reorientation.
do you have issues with obi , the guy you replied never mentioned obi but since you are wired to hate obi ,you have assumed he is an obi supporter , make una try change iii

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by sihamey: 6:32am On Aug 24, 2022
Tinubu doesn't want to make the same mistake his running mate, Shettima made at the NBA. He quickly invited his tailor for proper measurements!

Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by Aldol: 6:36am On Aug 24, 2022
You people don't know you are doing Tinubu/Shettima more good by all this mockery, only if you know how many more northern supporters you have just lost these few days by mocking Shettima's dressing. This is a well planned game by the Apc, they want to attract Northerners sympathy. So continue your mockery , we love it

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by Adakintroy: 6:43am On Aug 24, 2022
All publicity is publicity. So far a.p.c is winning.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by Omonieme: 6:44am On Aug 24, 2022
ezechi242:

Call shettima maybe he will dash you money to buy a new Lexus 370.....so if they announce your name on TV that you killed someone people will tend to love you, because you said no publicity is bad ....the only people supporting APC are people that are gaining from the down fall of others....no good Nigerian can ever support evil....hunger don blast you now you wan sell your motor hahahaha.....and you still dey campaign for apc na wa ooooo.
LOL.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by FireUpNow(m): 6:46am On Aug 24, 2022
Where is Charlie Boy's snickers? This tie na wrapper were fat women take dey tie waist or wetin be this? I want see your shoe baba
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by Zetty177x: 6:50am On Aug 24, 2022
Omonieme:
Why do you think Obi will do better? Is it because of his speeches? Speeches and statistics that most times fail fact checks? Or his records in Anambra that's above average at best? I hope you don't take this as me demarketing Obi or being against his candidature. Actually, I don't believe any of the current candidates has what it takes to reposition the nation. I actually don't think anyone has what it takes. I believe what it takes is a reposition of our value system and a total reorientation.

So Tinubu will be better? It's people with ur thinking that brought in Buhari
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by israelmao(m): 6:50am On Aug 24, 2022
Look at Charlyboy who is the same age bracket with Tinubu still strong and agile?The effect of hard drug has destroyed Tinubu.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by FireUpNow(m): 6:52am On Aug 24, 2022
majamajic:

What happened in Anambra ? Obi is the best governor that has ever govern the state

Have u been to Anambra before and after Obi's government ? What's the state of Anambra before he took over ? What resources do Anambra have ?
Pls kindly vote your sick old people , me am not voting them . Buhari has shown me how a sick old person can rule a country , I can't try it again with Tinubu , simple !
Aside sickness Tinubu is not qualified to be president. A drug pusher and a thief who falsified things as well as a schemer.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by Snowx: 6:54am On Aug 24, 2022
Omonieme:

Go and sit down nothing like that..Shittima never shifted Nigerians mins a bit .we all know that BAT is incapacitated so no need calling him out we already know he's a failure...
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by SIMONEKPA7: 6:55am On Aug 24, 2022
Charly boy killed it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Absent At His Son, Bello’s Wedding (Photos) / The Drug And Sex Lives Of Boko Haram Terrorists / “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.