Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) (70147 Views)

Charly Boy Joins Endsars Memorial Protest At Lekki Toll Gate / Buhari's Outfit In Imo: Is This A New Challenge? (picture) / Charly Boy Joins Shiites' Protest In Abuja(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by Antoeni(m): 6:55am On Aug 24, 2022
70 Years Old Man
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by Tareq1105: 6:56am On Aug 24, 2022
Shameless old man of 70+ with lesbian children behaving like children born in the 2000s.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by Reference(m): 6:58am On Aug 24, 2022
Owontime:
Even a worthless good for nothing old man like Charley Boy is acting like a typical uneducated IPOB person. The truth is that the incoming Vice President Shettima spoke with a very high level of intelligence and understanding of the issues facing Nigeria and Nigerians and there is nothing a useless gay person like Charles Oputa can say or do to diminish that.

But why insulting simply because he makes fun of your beloved candidate. You guys are just impossible, intolerant, vindictive and hypocritical.

And like I said a few days ago, exactly the same as other fanatical supporters that browbeat others.

Now that your party is in the hot seat and defacto in opposition courtesy of a poor 8 years in power, you lash out at even pun intended.

Abeg take it easy.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by fof1: 6:59am On Aug 24, 2022
Omonieme:
Lol. Shettima achieving exactly what he sets out to achieve. Deflect attention from Tinubu's no show while garnering more publicity.... As they say, no publicity is bad publicity. Ya'll continue the Shettima challenge which makes people talk more about him, watch his presentation which actually was brilliant and gain some more votes. Yeye. Always prioritizing non issues. Na everybody dey sell him market abeg. Shettima Gan Don sell him own the best way he sees fit. Me, I'm thinking of upgrading my car so, I Wan sell my 2004 Camry. E dey my profile. Check it out and let's deal

Misfit...Garners No Vote with a Negative Publicity...Deceive urself Completely.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by Demurray: 7:01am On Aug 24, 2022
Omonieme:
Why do you think Obi will do better? Is it because of his speeches? Speeches and statistics that most times fail fact checks? Or his records in Anambra that's above average at best? I hope you don't take this as me demarketing Obi or being against his candidature. Actually, I don't believe any of the current candidates has what it takes to reposition the nation. I actually don't think anyone has what it takes. I believe what it takes is a reposition of our value system and a total reorientation.
Loud am to the highest pitch, Eni to ba leti,, ko gbo o (those who have hear let them hear o)
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by ozo13(m): 7:01am On Aug 24, 2022
Chucks1989:
These APC idiots have successfully succeeded in taking our mind away from asking where is Tinubu during the program
Shettima was a Banker, he sure knows how to dress cooperate. They purposely wanted to make us talk about it
Tinubu was meeting with Wike in London
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by Bluntemperor: 7:06am On Aug 24, 2022
KehindeDare:
Cruise nation

Yeah bro, that is all they were doing, including the self acclaimed 'area Father' himself!
We did not hear them over four years now but Politics has landed! They refused to tell the populace the way out of the woods but now came with all manners of hyper thoughts on how Nigeria has veered off.
insensitive and nonsensical people everywhere!
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by bewla(m): 7:07am On Aug 24, 2022
aylive02:
grin

Your face show, your shoe shine just like OBI own.

BAT and Atiku face no show, their shoe no shine.
No matter the intimidation this won't work

only a desperate person will not give profound solution then intimidation as solution
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by kosiebe(m): 7:17am On Aug 24, 2022
Foolish old man
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 24, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
This one na uneasy lies the body that wears the parachute. That Shettimah suit na parachute
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by everythinggirly(f): 7:20am On Aug 24, 2022
This one na head tie abi na tie?
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by Donair(m): 7:21am On Aug 24, 2022
This one off me ooo
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by Jsucre(m): 7:23am On Aug 24, 2022
Why Obi supporters are unknowingly campaigning for APC movement?
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by Oceanjagaban: 7:23am On Aug 24, 2022
aylive02:
grin

Na Uche face them carry

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by detectivejones: 7:27am On Aug 24, 2022
grin Charley man no go kill person
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by omenka(m): 7:30am On Aug 24, 2022
Chucks1989:
These APC idiots have successfully succeeded in taking our mind away from asking where is Tinubu during the program
Shettima was a Banker, he sure knows how to dress cooperate. They purposely wanted to make us talk about it
For an idiot to decieve you, I'm afraid what you could be. It certainly means you're worse than one. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by detectivejones: 7:33am On Aug 24, 2022
Tareq1105:
Shameless old man of 70+ with lesbian children behaving like children born in the 2000s.
It's this behaviour that has made him look younger than 'children born in the 2000s.' BTW learn to take life easy.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by ZaddyJ: 7:34am On Aug 24, 2022
jeromestarks:
This one come finish the challenge pata pata.
End of discussion

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by KanwuliaExtra: 7:35am On Aug 24, 2022
Muchechecheche ! cheesy
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by Successkay12(m): 7:40am On Aug 24, 2022
majamajic:

So presentation is what u after ? So u are part of those they told " change " and u believed them and vote . There's nothing u can present for me in Nigeria election campaigns. Be careful of what politician says during campaigns , vote individuals whom u think that can work . For me I think Peter will do better than shettima and co even without thinking much about it , it's open ! So no amount of preaching by shettima that can move me , am adult . I saw all his past records, he can't confuse me by wearing a coat .

All of u shouting obi up and down. I have my voters card with and am not ready to vote any candidate because they're qualify to me. Can u confused me to vote obi? Tell me d reason I need to vote obi and stop abusing other candidates
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by FemiEmkaMusaFEM(m): 7:43am On Aug 24, 2022
If not how the useless APC has turned the country into, hunger for no let you sell your car come dey use format of upgrading lol.
Omonieme:
Lol. Shettima achieving exactly what he sets out to achieve. Deflect attention from Tinubu's no show while garnering more publicity.... As they say, no publicity is bad publicity. Ya'll continue the Shettima challenge which makes people talk more about him, watch his presentation which actually was brilliant and gain some more votes. Yeye. Always prioritizing non issues. Na everybody dey sell him market abeg. Shettima Gan Don sell him own the best way he sees fit. Me, I'm thinking of upgrading my car so, I Wan sell my 2004 Camry. E dey my profile. Check it out and let's deal
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by Omonieme: 7:49am On Aug 24, 2022
FemiEmkaMusaFEM:
If not how the useless APC has turned the country into, hunger for no let you sell your car come dey use format of upgrading lol.
Thank God say I even get car to sell to feed.... Unlike u wey dey hungry and u no get car or anything wey you fit sell to feed. I pray the hunger doesn't consume you before help comes for u sha

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by plaindealer: 7:56am On Aug 24, 2022
This is the problem with Igbos, the obsess over dumb, silly and pointless issues while others are strategizing.
Losers.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by BATified2023: 7:56am On Aug 24, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Photo)

https://onlinenigeria.com/stories/276454-charly-boy-joins-shettima-challenge-photo.html
who takes this one serious

Someone who will still collect money n lock up then he will mark his next birthday with an unclad pix
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by Skodiswayze(m): 8:10am On Aug 24, 2022
Chucks1989:

So na every banker sabi dress?
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by Skodiswayze(m): 8:11am On Aug 24, 2022
Chucks1989:

So na every banker sabi dress?
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by bonnyhope: 8:12am On Aug 24, 2022
Where hm.shoe
The challenge no complete
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by obotematics: 8:32am On Aug 24, 2022
That man Shettima is intelligent, Tinubu is intelligent. Nigeria must move!
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by IbileIfe: 8:37am On Aug 24, 2022
aylive02:
grin

Keep wasting your data on those who are enjoying lionshares of the national cake leaving the crumbs for you.
Later you will say Please Send Me Data.
Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by sammhi(m): 8:42am On Aug 24, 2022
aylive02:
grin

Looks like shetima sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Joins Shettima Challenge (Picture) by IbadeHQ: 8:45am On Aug 24, 2022
Sucre6:

So mocking someone now translate to support in your myopic mind,

Issorite grin, how do you feel trying to market a bad product of this magnitude, there is no way u will try to defend APC and don't look stupid.

You are sleeping on top bicycle if u don't know, e go soon chock una grin

Are you guys not tired? The only slogan left with obi-tuarist is "E go shock una"

You cannot match Kashim Shettima's performance as a governor with that of Obi not to talk of Tinubu, it's a clear fact.

Are we selling party or the candidate. This one you keep spreading hatred is stale,you better change your strategy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Absent At His Son, Bello’s Wedding (Photos) / The Drug And Sex Lives Of Boko Haram Terrorists / “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.