Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1010 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 24, 2022
Re: . by oz4real83(m): 5:52am On Aug 24, 2022
It seems you took your "begging ministry" to many "abroad people" and they kept disappointing you cheesy cheesy grin. Must abroad people be the only ones to give to you? How many times have you bought our local delicacies\food stuff here in Nigeria and post to them abroad without expecting anything from them? Do you think it is all rosy all the time abroad? Please stop this poor mentality, if it means eating soaked garri to keep your dignity, please do it. undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 24, 2022
oz4real83:
cheesy
Truly the thing is very annoying, I prefer naija based guys. There can always be holidays
Re: . by VandalSavage(m): 6:03am On Aug 24, 2022
Na you send them go abroad?, The day you leave Nigeria to a more developed country is the dey you would understand their need to always balance out their spending

You want them to be sending you money and gift you didn't work for abi cheesy , your not serious

And I don't think any abroad based guy would be bothered about you "brother zoning" them

When they can easily get their self a foreign girl,that would love and support them rather than try to ruin him with Billings like the typical naija girl undecided

2 Likes

Re: . by oz4real83(m): 6:10am On Aug 24, 2022
VandalSavage:
Na you send them go abroad?, The day you leave Nigeria to a more developed country is the dey you would understand their need to always balance out their spending

You want them to be sending you money and gift you didn't work for abi cheesy , your not serious

And I don't think any abroad based guy would be bothered about you "brother zoning" them

When they can easily get their self a foreign girl,that would love and support them rather than try to ruin him with Billings like the typical naija girl undecided
OP also made a post sometime ago asking girls who married husbands or dating guys who were earning 100k and below how they were coping. That post and this one show that OP is into financial begging ministry, she relies on guys and also people abroad for a living. She doesn't contribute anything in a relationship. All her posts is always about the other party giving, not she. She has an entitlement mentality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 24, 2022
VandalSavage:

Spending on your partner in a relationship is not a big deal, it doesn’t have to be expensive things, very little gifts here and there means you are part of the person’s life and you are valued. My kind of person will be very excited over a 500naira gifts, does that mean I can’t afford them? Hell no. So just try and grab my points

1 Like

Re: . by VandalSavage(m): 6:18am On Aug 24, 2022
oz4real83:
OP also made a post sometime ago asking girls who married husbands or dating guys who were earning 100k and below how they were coping. That post and this one show that OP is into financial begging ministry, she relies on guys and also people abroad for a living. She doesn't contribute anything in a relationship. All her posts is always about the other party giving, not she. She has an entitlement mentality.
what else do you expect from a typical Nigeria female begger grin

Gone are does day that man would give women money cause it's their responsibility

Now,the woman doesn't want to do any wife responsibility apart from nacking

And they want to receive the same treatment of a virtue woman,when they are all hoes

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 24, 2022
oz4real83:
Wrong of you to have concluded that. I’m not materialistic but wanting gifts from a partner is part of a relationship, this gifts must not be expensive. Be expressive with your love. There’s no gift I can’t afford myself but then a popcorn from a partner can make me feel so excited
Re: . by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 24, 2022
Thread closed, the vultures are here

1 Like

Re: . by Patosky4U: 6:25am On Aug 24, 2022
Everybody abroad niggas have a target, so they strictly work with budget to meet that target because they want to make an investment so when they are old they can return back to their home and enjoy old age. My sister beg from today till eternity shi shi they no the give. Go make ur own ooooooo

1 Like

Re: . by VandalSavage(m): 6:25am On Aug 24, 2022
Rozross:
Spending on your partner in a relationship is not a big deal, it doesn’t have to be expensive things, very little gifts here and there means you are part of the person’s life and you are valued. My kind of person will be very excited over a 500naira gifts, does that mean I can’t afford them? He’ll no. So just try and grab my points
firstly,you didn't imply on dating in your original post

And secondly,you know they are in a new environment and may not even have enough,aren't you the one that is supposed to send to him...or is it just one sided

Ohh sorry I forget grin,it is spiritually forbidden for you guys to ever help you man financially
Only to drain him...that isn't love angry

Abeg,if you don't like the fact that he isn't giving you money just free him so he can meet a foreign girl that will rather support him

This life no hard

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 24, 2022
VandalSavage:
firstly,you didn't imply on dating in your original post

And secondly,you know they are in a new environment and may not even have enough,aren't you the one that is supposed to send to him...or is it just one sided

Ohh sorry I forget grin,it is spiritually forbidden for you guys to ever help you man financially
Only to drain him...that isn't love angry

Abeg,if you don't like the fact that he isn't giving you money just free him so he can meet a foreign girl that will rather support him

This life no hard
Are you abroad based? Why are you unnecessarily been defensive
Re: . by VandalSavage(m): 6:33am On Aug 24, 2022
Rozross:
Are you abroad based? Why are you unnecessarily been defensive

Not yet,but I'll be moving to turkey by December for study smiley

And I've heard stories,it's really not easy for guys there sad
Re: . by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 24, 2022
VandalSavage:

Not yet,but I'll be moving to turkey by December for study smiley

And I've heard stories,it's really not easy for guys there sad
Why turkey? What caught your interest there
Re: . by oz4real83(m): 6:38am On Aug 24, 2022
Rozross:
Wrong of you to have concluded that. I’m not materialistic but wanting gifts from a partner is part of a relationship, this gifts must not be expensive. Be expressive with your love. There’s no gift I can’t afford myself but then a popcorn from a partner can make me feel so excited
things are getting more difficult especially for guys who are living honest lives. The only guys enjoying Nigeria today are mostly those into Yahoo or politics. When a guy has to buy love, added to the already difficult situation, it makes life more unbearable. Ladies must learn to love and respect unconditionally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by VandalSavage(m): 6:40am On Aug 24, 2022
Rozross:
Why turkey? What caught your interest there

My mom's friend live there ,so I'll be living with her

She helped me get admission in a University there with affordable tuition and even a job smiley

Plus the visa processing time is quick,with complete documents you can get your visa in just a month

And most importantly.....naija don tire me cry

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 24, 2022
oz4real83:
things are getting more difficult especially for guys who are living honest lives. The only guys enjoying Nigeria today are mostly those into Yahoo or politics. When a guy has to buy love, added to the already difficult situation, it makes life more unbearable. Ladies must learn to love and respect unconditionally.
I had to delete the post because of the misconception, I’m not even a materialistic person but I can cry if you didn’t get me gifts on your trip, I guess it’s part of me. I won’t ever love someone based on his pocket, I’ve seen money and still rejected the love because of the lifestyle that surrounds it. Is it normal for a guy to make such trip and at least not get her anything? Haba
Re: . by VandalSavage(m): 6:43am On Aug 24, 2022
grin grin grin angry
Rozross:
Re: . by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 24, 2022
VandalSavage:

My mom's friend live there ,so I'll be living with her

She helped me get admission in a University there with affordable tuition and even a job smiley

Plus the visa processing time is quick,with complete documents you can get your visa in just a month

And most importantly.....naija don tire me cry
That’s good, but NIGERIA can be sweet sha
Re: . by VandalSavage(m): 6:47am On Aug 24, 2022
Rozross:
That’s good, but NIGERIA can be sweet sha
yeah...for girls ,Yahoo boys and politicians angry

But for the average youths,it's not
Re: . by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 24, 2022
VandalSavage:

You are right, so get ready to vote out bad governance. Don’t shy away from politics, be involved
Re: . by oz4real83(m): 6:51am On Aug 24, 2022
Rozross:
I had to delete the post because of the misconception, I’m not even a materialistic person but I can cry if you didn’t get me gifts on your trip, I guess it’s part of me. I won’t ever love someone based on his pocket, I’ve seen money and still rejected the love because of the lifestyle that surrounds it. Is it normal for a guy to make such trip and at least not get her anything? Haba
it isn't normal but never overshoot your expectations, if a big gifts comes, just celebrate and if only a small gift also celebrate it as if u were celebrating the biggest gift. A guy that loves you will always in his heart want to get the biggest gift for you but he is limited by his pocket and nothing hurts more than that. He will want to gather more confidence and self worth before he approaches you with the little gift he has for you, don't be deceived by the calmness and joy he expresses as he sees you, he is hurting and feel ashamed inside.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by juri: 4:37am On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:

@ Rozross, Thread Opened for discussion on the way forward on outstanding issues. Seriously, you need to attend to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by emmaodet: 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
VandalSavage:

gringrin
Re: . by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2022
juri:

@ Rozross, Thread Opened for discussion on the way forward on outstanding issues. Seriously, you need to attend to.
Juri juri lol
Re: . by juri: 5:31am On Sep 10, 2022
Rozross:
Juri juri lol

Do you know I even left you a Birth Day message last year in that mail. Didn't even know you no longer had access if not now that you mentioned it few conversations ago.

Anyway, I think you know exactly what I want. So can you pls respond to the DM request so we conclude with the conversations we had with your previous account and mail?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 10, 2022
juri:

Do you know I even left you a Birth Day message last year in that mail. Didn't even know you no longer had access if not now that you mentioned it few conversations ago.

Anyway, I think you know exactly what I want. So can you pls respond to the DM request so we conclude with the conversations we had with your previous account and mail?.
I will check. Good morning and thank you for the message. God bless you
Re: . by juri: 7:29am On Sep 14, 2022
Rozross:
I will check. Good morning and thank you for the message. God bless you

Good Morning. Just Checking up on you again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by juri: 10:26am On Oct 09, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 09, 2022
juri:

Hi checking up on you again. I am not fine, and you are responsible for this. Pls, try and resolve all outstanding issues quickly by getting back to me, 60+ and 5 kids not withstanding.
lol how is your wife and kids
Re: . by juri: 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
Re: . by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 10, 2022
juri:

I thought I have already answerd this very question of yours in previous conversations on this very tread. NO WIFE AND KIDS angry

Why are you always deflecting whenever conversations on this outstanding issue is raised?. Is not that complicated is it?
lol mr juri

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Needed Pls / Are You Asking The Right Questions? / Second Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.