Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) (46049 Views)

Super Eagles First Training Session In Teslim Balogun Stadium (Pictures & Video) / FC Seoul Filled Empty Stadium Seats With "Sex Dolls", Apologizes / Arsenal Fans Stay At Home As Gunners Faced Frankfurt In Near-Empty Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) by Olojuobinrin(m): 7:38am On Aug 24, 2022
Joycehappy:

i state at ogun state sir i already got a job but to resume month end...what kind of job sir and what location
I don’t know how old you are but I got a lounge in Osogbo where you work 4 days a week and earn 25k per month with other incentives! If that’s not too small for you though.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:38am On Aug 24, 2022
The rich..always alive..

The poor...No where to be found
Re: Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) by TobiAbuja: 7:40am On Aug 24, 2022
Meanwhile, Ukrainians celebrate independence day in Kyiv on the ruins of invader tanks.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 7:44am On Aug 24, 2022
Kewtt:

There's no war going on. Russia is just doing a special military operation in the Donbass regions. And aim has been 95% achieved.

Hahahaha. They lost how many top commanders and generals again? and soldiers? over nothing and achieved nothing.

Now more neighbours are joining Nato. grin

Bloody communist Russians grin

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) by Hanndye: 7:49am On Aug 24, 2022
Make dem kuku borrow us some of their beautiful stadiums now. When Putin's war end, we go return am.(Sorry guys just a joke).
Re: Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:49am On Aug 24, 2022
Ukraine is a strong country with hardened men. See their fighters and footballers. Just with adequate weapon they will also attack inside Russia

Putin should end this war
Re: Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) by 27Pushing30: 7:51am On Aug 24, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Really?why not 100%,lol?
It’s funny how the word “special” is used by tyrants. Hitler called the slaughter of Jews “special treatment.” Now, Putin calls his war on Ukraine a “special operation.”

Achieving one's aim doesn't totally mean win, not until they win the war in Ukraine it's all a waste of time.
Occupy and control,is that not supposed to be the win in this war,lol.
But the word demilitarize,and denazify is an excuse by Putin to cover his incompetence.

The Jews who were oppressed by Hitler are not Oppressing Palestianians and occupying more lands so what’s your point?

Stop being fooled by western media and think for once… same thing Russia is doing is what USA would do if Mexico decided to join BRICS.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) by HDMax: 7:54am On Aug 24, 2022
My prayers and well wishes are with Ukraine
Re: Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) by hilfinity(m): 7:55am On Aug 24, 2022
Kewtt:

There's no war going on. Russia is just doing a special military operation in the Donbass regions. And aim has been 95% achieved.

Mind if you breakdown the so called special military operation you mentioned?
Re: Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) by generalwo(m): 7:58am On Aug 24, 2022
Even in the middle of a very brutal war, Ukraine is still finer than 9ja....which kind life be this sef??

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) by EmperorHadrain: 7:59am On Aug 24, 2022
Jewlensky is sending grandmorhers and grandfathers to the front.

The prisons have been emptied

Even the handicapped are not exempt from going to the front to die for Heavenly Jerusalem.

Once you realize this war is being fought to depopulate Ukraine of her people to pave way for the Khazar reverse migration back to their ancestral land that is when you will begin to understand all the madness coming from Kiev.

This is another Holodomor 10.0

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) by Ekugbeh(m): 8:01am On Aug 24, 2022
everythinggirly:
People are still trying to recover from the war, will they really have time for football?
The massive rebuild in Mariopul alone calls for calm
Re: Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 8:05am On Aug 24, 2022
War no good
Re: Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) by Newyorkitis(m): 8:09am On Aug 24, 2022
Only the dead have seen the end of war.
Let's give peace a chance.
Re: Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) by Jokerman(m): 8:10am On Aug 24, 2022
EmperorHadrain:
Jewlensky is sending grandmorhers and grandfathers to the front.

The prisons have been emptied

Even the handicapped are not exempt from going to the front to die for Heavenly Jerusalem.

Once you realize this war is being fought to depopulate Ukraine of her people to pave way for the Khazar reverse migration back to their ancestral land that is when you will begin to understand all the madness coming from Kiev.

This is another Holodomor 10.0

Lol... clown
Re: Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) by Olojuobinrin(m): 8:13am On Aug 24, 2022
Joycehappy:

how do i send PM sir
Send me a private message on here .
Re: Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) by PeriodicTable: 8:15am On Aug 24, 2022
Kewtt:

Don't be such a foul-mouthed shitass! How much is the murderous monster Putrid gonna pay you when he doesn't even know you exist? People are being murdered by a foreign tyrant and all you do is spew shit? Your brain needs rewiring man!
Re: Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) by Joycehappy(m): 8:20am On Aug 24, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Yes ma !
i have sent it sir
Re: Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) by chiedozie198100: 8:21am On Aug 24, 2022
Kewtt:

No mind them.
If Russia really goes to war with Ukraine, where Dem go even get time to start football league?
Re: Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) by Sadr: 8:25am On Aug 24, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Really?why not 100%,lol?
It’s funny how the word “special” is used by tyrants. Hitler called the slaughter of Jews “special treatment.” Now, Putin calls his war on Ukraine a “special operation.”

Achieving one's aim doesn't totally mean win, not until they win the war in Ukraine it's all a waste of time.
But the word demilitarize,and denazify is an excuse by Putin to cover his incompetence.

And USA called the millions they have killed democracy, from Libya, Irag, Syria, Vietnam, Afghan, Sudan, Japan, Korea and even Ukraine. I refused to let you be brainwashed because then then you will be a danger to us all. A fool and an easy tool to cause unrest in Nigeria more than we already in.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) by Horokrox: 8:26am On Aug 24, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Really?why not 100%,lol?

The only tyrants are the leaders of the USA and the West which zombies like you idolize undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) by Sadr: 8:36am On Aug 24, 2022
PeriodicTable:
Don't be such a foul-mouthed shitass! How much is the murderous monster Putrid gonna pay you when he doesn't even know you exist? People are being murdered by a foreign tyrant and all you do is spew shit? Your brain needs rewiring man!

The murderous lunatics here are the warmongers in the USA that started the event that snowballed into the open conflict in Ukraine today. They didn't stop at organising a coup but also armed and trained Ukraine to NATO standard for 8years. They admitted these facts themselves even though you refused to evolve from their brainwash of you; not that I expect you to because your programmers never sleep.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) by mozona(m): 8:38am On Aug 24, 2022
Who wan die
Re: Ukraine Kicks Off Its Football League Season In Empty Stadium (Pictures) by Kaolaniyi(m): 8:53am On Aug 24, 2022
Olojuobinrin:

I don’t know how old you are but I got a lounge in Osogbo where you work 4 days a week and earn 25k per month with other incentives! If that’s not too small for you though.

I will like to work with you sir am base in ede pls I need the work badly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Stops Angry Dad From Clashing With Hearn Over Defeat / Bet9ja Introduce Zoom Soccer / Unbelievable Lionel Messi Record - ESPN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.