Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Wike ,when Is He Going To Announce His Defection To APC ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike ,when Is He Going To Announce His Defection To APC ? (425 Views)

El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn? / 2023: PDP Will Handle Wike When His Candidate Is Unveiled, Says Tambuwal / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike ,when Is He Going To Announce His Defection To APC ? by knowhowk: 7:50am On Aug 24, 2022
With the Anti Party Activities ,Body Languages ,Romances with APC , Inconclusive Settlements of His Rifts and Demands with PDP .

When his he going to Announce His Defection .

Waiting .

APC,LP ,PDP ..A Party Must Win come 2023 ...That I don't know..What I Know is that Almighty God should Intervene to make a Path for Lover of the Common Man not To create More Opportunities for the Wealthy only .

One Man does not Determines the Destiny of Millions .
Re: Wike ,when Is He Going To Announce His Defection To APC ? by eddie7: 8:09am On Aug 24, 2022
I DON'T SEE THAT HAPPENING

POLITICIANS ARE ROGUES AND LIARS

1 Like

Re: Wike ,when Is He Going To Announce His Defection To APC ? by knowhowk: 8:25am On Aug 24, 2022
eddie7:
I DON'T SEE THAT HAPPENING

POLITICIANS ARE ROGUES AND LIARS
. Really ! Because of the Qualities you Mentioned Above that is why I see it Happening
Re: Wike ,when Is He Going To Announce His Defection To APC ? by eddie7: 8:30am On Aug 24, 2022
knowhowk:
. Really ! Because of the Qualities you Mentioned Above that is why I see it Happening

Some narratives and some quotes in the past .. ..can play in the background but won't outrightly tune or pot channel
Re: Wike ,when Is He Going To Announce His Defection To APC ? by Makers49: 8:37am On Aug 24, 2022
Wike can never defect because he has a guy that is contesting for governorship under pdd

(1) (Reply)

Do You Really Believe Jonathan Can Work For Tinubu? / FIVE Reasons Why I Will Never Vote For Peter Obi In 2023 / Drama Between Dino And FFK Continues, See Who Did It Better (video /photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.