Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Life Is Very Hard Without God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life Is Very Hard Without God (9757 Views)

What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo / Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? / Earth Humans Are Old Enough To Survive Without God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by MonthlySalary: 9:41am On Aug 28, 2022
its hard generally
Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by babajero(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2022
Maynman:
Which god? Israelite god, yahweh or arabic god, allah? Or greek god, zeus? Etc..
This your question has been answered long before now in Joshua 24: 14-15

Joshua 24:14‭-‬15 KJV
14. Now therefore fear the LORD , and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the LORD .
15. And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD , choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD .

Shalom and Blessed Sunday to you.
Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Maynman: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2022
babajero:
This your question has been answered long before now in Joshua 24: 14-15

Joshua 24:14‭-‬15 KJV
14. Now therefore fear the LORD , and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the LORD .
15. And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD , choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD .

Shalom and Blessed Sunday to you.

The Tanakh you are quoting was it written in English?
Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Alawode01(m): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2022
One and only God can do what know man can't do,no objections against this message that is right, the message of cross.
Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by phemmyfour: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2022
masmnd8:
No one needs to tell you that you will not go through life without difficulty. But with God, you have encouragement and assurance.

Life no balance at all, things are very unfair, the wicked prosper very well and you wonder why things are the way things are.

Sometimes you pray something and the opposite happens. So you want to cry or drink to forget your worry. People no send you at all if you die tomorrow, na God dey encourage. Without God, you are on your own. No help , just you against the world.

After sometimes, depression will start setting in because you cannot help yourself. Your friends will ignore you, your family cannot help, even your parents cannot help. Take God seriously, listen to God, dey pray all the time and focus on Him.

This thread is for anyone who believes in God.
Sure

Jn 16:33

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.
Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by santity100: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2022
Maynman:
Which god? Israelite god, yahweh or arabic god, allah? Or greek god, zeus? Etc..

lol
Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by babajero(m): 10:33am On Aug 28, 2022
Maynman:

You, are your parents English, why are you asking and responding in English, why not ask and respond to me in your native language, or did your parents originate from England?.

Just the same way The Holy Bible was interpreted in different languages including English, to make it easy to understand and communicate. That is why you hardly here any violence associated to Christianity because it is easy to read and understand the words of Christ.

Shalom.
Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by babajero(m): 10:34am On Aug 28, 2022
Maynman:

You, are your parents English, why are you asking and responding in English, why not ask and respond to me in your native language, or did your parents originate from England?.

Just the same way The Holy Bible was interpreted in different languages including English, to make it easy to understand and communicate. That is why you hardly here any violence associated to Christianity because it is easy to read and understand the words of Christ.

Shalom..
Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by merit455(m): 10:34am On Aug 28, 2022
jaephoenix:
This is the most bullshit post in Nairaland
The African is more religious than the average Westerner but the former suffers all kinds of afflictions from poverty to sickness. But they would still tell you their lives are better but would jump at any opportunity to run to the ungodly Western world peopled and governed with irreligious people.
You tell me god 'comforts' you but if he really cares, he coulda given you a better life, but all he does is put a comforting hand over you while you watch the irreligious and heathen prosper
So how is your life better?
Anti Christ..
Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Maynman: 10:35am On Aug 28, 2022
babajero:

Shalom..

Are your parents a religion?
If you want to understand a book and it’s context before you base your life on it why not read it in the languages those people wrote it and not corrupted translation.

I don’t think there’s any religion that has killed more people than Chrestianity. Have you heard of CRUSADERS?

1 Like

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by FKMagazine(m): 10:40am On Aug 28, 2022
True
Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Starlight252: 10:48am On Aug 28, 2022
Though i still go to church, this thing called religion is too divisive.

So many factions who claims different and opposing versions of religiousness.
Confusion is everywhere among them yet each faction claims to be the right one.

I hate confusion abeg. I prefer being a moralist for humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by babajero(m): 10:50am On Aug 28, 2022
Maynman:

Are your parents a religion?
If you want to understand a book and it’s context,why not read it in the languages does people wrote it and not corrupted translation.

I don’t think there’s any religion that has killed more people than Chrestianity. Have you heard of CRUSADERS?
That is why Christianity is unique, it made everything easy and plain, and that is why Christians don't kill or coarse anyone to become a Christian, and didn't placed no consequences if you said you don't want to be a Christian anymore, because the words of Christ is Love and forgiveness and you can't convince a man who owns and read the Bible otherwise.

Please go and read what the crusaders stood for and what brought about them, stop swallowing everything your Imam told you, still go out there and study because you are not a zombie.
And the Crusaders didn't kill half of what Muslims and Islam killed before they were formed to defend and fight back.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Mozegee: 10:51am On Aug 28, 2022
God bless you
masmnd8:
No one needs to tell you that you will not go through life without difficulty. But with God, you have encouragement and assurance.

Life no balance at all, things are very unfair, the wicked prosper very well and you wonder why things are the way things are.

Sometimes you pray something and the opposite happens. So you want to cry or drink to forget your worry. People no send you at all if you die tomorrow, na God dey encourage. Without God, you are on your own. No help , just you against the world.

After sometimes, depression will start setting in because you cannot help yourself. Your friends will ignore you, your family cannot help, even your parents cannot help. Take God seriously, listen to God, dey pray all the time and focus on Him.

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Maynman: 10:53am On Aug 28, 2022
babajero:
That is why Christianity is unique, it made everything easy and plain, and that is why Christians don't kill or coarse anyone to become a Christian, and didn't placed no consequences if you said you don't want to be a Christian anymore, because the words of Christ is Love and forgiveness and you can't convince a man who owns and read the Bible otherwise.

Please go and read what the crusaders stood for and what brought about them, stop swallowing everything your Imam told you, still go out there and study because you are not a zombie.
And the Crusaders didn't kill half of what Muslims and Islam killed before they were formed to defend and fight back.

Please send me a link of what you read on Crusaders.

Not only did Crusaders kill Non Chrestians, they also killed other factions/sects in Chrestianity that does not align with Roman Catholic.

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by babajero(m): 11:10am On Aug 28, 2022
Maynman:

Please send me a link of what you read on Crusaders.

Not only did Crusaders kill Non Chrestians, they also killed other factions/sects in Chrestianity that does not align with Roman Catholic.
Crusades, military expeditions, beginning in the late 11th century, that were organized by western European Christians in response to centuries of Muslim wars of expansion. Their objectives were to check the spread of Islam, to retake control of the Holy Land in the eastern Mediterranean, to conquer pagan areas, and to recapture formerly Christian territories; they were seen by many of their participants as a means of redemption and expiation for sins. Between 1095, when the First Crusade was launched, and 1291, when the Latin Christians were finally expelled from their kingdom in Syria, there were numerous expeditions to the Holy Land, to Spain, and even to the Baltic; the Crusades continued for several centuries after 1291. Crusading declined rapidly during the 16th century with the advent of the Protestant Reformation and the decline of papal authority.

Approximately two-thirds of the ancient Christian world had been conquered by Muslims by the end of the 11th century, including the important regions of Palestine, Syria, Egypt, and Anatolia. The Crusades, attempting to check this advance, initially enjoyed success, founding a Christian state in Palestine and Syria, but the continued growth of Islamic states ultimately reversed those gains. By the 14th century the Ottoman Turks had established themselves in the Balkans and would penetrate deeper into Europe despite repeated efforts to repulse them.
Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Maynman: 11:14am On Aug 28, 2022
babajero:
Crusades, military expeditions, beginning in the late 11th century, that were organized by western European Christians in response to centuries of Muslim wars of expansion. Their objectives were to check the spread of Islam, to retake control of the Holy Land in the eastern Mediterranean, to conquer pagan areas, and to recapture formerly Christian territories; they were seen by many of their participants as a means of redemption and expiation for sins. Between 1095, when the First Crusade was launched, and 1291, when the Latin Christians were finally expelled from their kingdom in Syria, there were numerous expeditions to the Holy Land, to Spain, and even to the Baltic; the Crusades continued for several centuries after 1291. Crusading declined rapidly during the 16th century with the advent of the Protestant Reformation and the decline of papal authority.

Approximately two-thirds of the ancient Christian world had been conquered by Muslims by the end of the 11th century, including the important regions of Palestine, Syria, Egypt, and Anatolia. The Crusades, attempting to check this advance, initially enjoyed success, founding a Christian state in Palestine and Syria, but the continued growth of Islamic states ultimately reversed those gains. By the 14th century the Ottoman Turks had established themselves in the Balkans and would penetrate deeper into Europe despite repeated efforts to repulse them.

Did you read what you posted?

And send the link
What’s yahweh child hiding?

https://www.history.com/.amp/topics/middle-ages/crusades

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Emperor88(m): 11:15am On Aug 28, 2022
masmnd8:

My Life is better with God so well i can tell what He has done for me on specific moments . I almost had an accident, i steered my stering wheel to change lane, but a stronger force was preventing me from changing lane. This car has no feature or technology built to stop on its own. It was very unusually because the road was smooth and there was no obstacle. Suddenly a truck moving at least 90km per hour passed me, the car i was driving could have been damaged. Some may call it bullshit , i call a real life experience that i witness with my own eyes . GOD is not western, He is a God of Africa, Western, East bloc, Down Under , Latin America, Oceanic and Asia. There are so many moments I can tell you what God has done for me and this is not luck at all or coincident. I will love to share

That car was invented by an atheist. Another Atheist is planning on going to planet mars. Billions of non christians survives accidents daily and a lot of so called believers dies daily from avoidable deaths so its got nothing to do with imaginary believe.

3 Likes

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Emperor88(m): 11:20am On Aug 28, 2022
masmnd8:

Assume is the wrong word bro, i know what I have seen. If you see a red car in parked in your street, you do not assume that a red car is parked there. It is what you have seen that you say.

I hope when things go wrong you will not blame the � or Buhari?! The G0d that is taking the glory for your success now should take the blame when things don't go right.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
Preach to the country's leaders, they lack the fear of God, if you can't see that fact then you're a hypocrite.
Stop wasting people's time, remove the log in your eyes.
Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Tboymessiah(m): 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
We have the wrong ideas of who God is and what exactly God offers and this because we have banqueted on lies fed to us by the many false teachers and false prophets out there. undecided

What God offers is entirely different from what you have been told and what you speak of here. What He desires is your Obedience and not your prayers. So until you get God right apart from all the lies you have been fed by men, you are likely to keep running around the same hamster. One way to learn the Truth is to do your own investigation. Read through the four Gospels until you can tell what is the Truth of Jesus Christ from the lies of pastors and mogs. undecided

Thanks for your contributions and enlightening.

If I may ask what excatly prayer them Thus?
Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Dtruthspeaker: 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
Dproperties:
Asking by the headline, is it really sweet and enjoyable serving God?

What is the evidence?

Your very living will be the evidence when you have gone through His Process.
Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Blessed4sure: 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
Can anyone please tell me the usefulness of the "Share" functionality on Nairaland?

Shared a post and thought it'll add to my posts/profile, but it doesn't.
Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Dtruthspeaker: 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
superCleanworks:

if you have seen a red car and you were asked about it then you should be able to say things about it's attributes such as shape, colour, aesthetics.
since you have seen God and it is not an assumption, please, what does he/she look like? is he/she bald? black? white? tall? dwarf?

He tuturis the body and soul when He is your Friend and He peppers your body and soul when He is your enemy.
Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Afudimkpa1(m): 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
masmnd8:

onye kwuru da thing!
Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by donbenie(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
masmnd8:

My Life is better with God so well i can tell what He has done for me on specific moments . I almost had an accident, i steered my stering wheel to change lane, but a stronger force was preventing me from changing lane. This car has no feature or technology built to stop on its own. It was very unusually because the road was smooth and there was no obstacle. Suddenly a truck moving at least 90km per hour passed me, the car i was driving could have been damaged. Some may call it bullshit , i call a real life experience that i witness with my own eyes . GOD is not western, He is a God of Africa, Western, East bloc, Down Under , Latin America, Oceanic and Asia. There are so many moments I can tell you what God has done for me and this is not luck at all or coincident. I will love to share
You people are the most religious on Earth and yet the dregs of humanity..
Fact,show me a religious society and I will show you a poverty stricken,low IQ,Idiotic buffoon of a people..

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by babajero(m): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
Maynman:

Did you read what you posted?

And send the link
What’s yahweh child hiding?

https://www.history.com/.amp/topics/middle-ages/crusades
I read it, the Christians don't and can't go to war just for the fun of it. Just like Islam is doing right from its inception till date.

I will still ask you again, when and where have you heard Christians were killing or maiming people because they didn't join Christianity or believe in Jesus Christ?
Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Maynman: 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
babajero:
I read it, the Christians don't and can't go to war just for the fun of it. Just like Islam is doing right from its inception till date.

I will still ask you again, when and where have you heard Christians were killing or maiming people because they didn't join Christianity or believe in Jesus Christ?

Crusaders killed other chrestians sects that didn’t follow the Roman Catholic doctrine.
They even killed JEWS, Killed non Chrestians, sided with byzantine empire.

I’ll ask again did you read and understand what you posted?

No religion has killed more people than Chrestianity

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Tboymessiah(m): 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
masmnd8:

I do understand , life is not rosy for Christians also. Believing and accepting Jesus Christ as a Lord and Saviour does not prevent one from facing challenges or hardship in life. Christians face temptations challenges and trial. Have you heard how Christians are being beaten and killed in some countries just because they are christians? Yet our hope is that no matter the trials in life is in Christ, We believe that Jesus Christ who endured to the end will return and rule forever. So our hope and our faith is in Jesus Christ no matter our curcumstances. And even when we all die, we have the assurance of the Holy Spirit. I pray you return to the Lord or accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour. Get to know God and have a relationship with the Holy Spirit so you know the truth for yourself.

Na only hope Jehovah witness, try dey decieve u....
Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by johnrash(m): 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
This thread is all about my present situation...
Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
Tboymessiah:

Na only hope Jehovah witness, try dey decieve u....
Lol i am not Jehovah Witness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition / Do You Believe In Angels? / Lagos Pastor Confesses: I Belong To The Ogboni Confraternity (FULL INTERVIEW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.