Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Life Is Very Hard Without God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life Is Very Hard Without God (9736 Views)

What Man Truly Is Without God - Photo / Have You Ever Considered You Are Nothing Without God? / Earth Humans Are Old Enough To Survive Without God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is Very Hard Without God by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 24, 2022
No one needs to tell you that you will not go through life without difficulty. But with God, you have encouragement and assurance.

Life no balance at all, things are very unfair, the wicked prosper very well and you wonder why things are the way things are.

Sometimes you pray something and the opposite happens. So you want to cry or drink to forget your worry. People no send you at all if you die tomorrow, na God dey encourage. Without God, you are on your own. No help , just you against the world.

After sometimes, depression will start setting in because you cannot help yourself. Your friends will ignore you, your family cannot help, even your parents cannot help. Take God seriously, listen to God, dey pray all the time and focus on Him.

This thread is for anyone who believes in God.

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Maynman: 10:33am On Aug 24, 2022
Which god? Israelite god, yahweh or arabic god, allah? Or greek god, zeus? Etc..

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by hopefulLandlord: 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
nonsense........

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Dtruthspeaker: 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
masmnd8:
No one needs to tell you that you will not go through life without difficulty. But with God, you have encouragement and assurance...

And you did not reach the end which is wellness and satisfaction and fulfillment and that life would be very very Sweet where you want nothing!

What you said is only the beginning. You have not seen the middle, not to talk of the end.

11 Likes

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And you did not reach the end which is wellness and satisfaction and fulfillment and that life would be very very Sweet where you want nothing!

What you said is only the beginning. You have not seen the middle, not to talk of the end.
Correct

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by jaephoenix(m): 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
This is the most bullshit post in Nairaland
The African is more religious than the average Westerner but the former suffers all kinds of afflictions from poverty to sickness. But they would still tell you their lives are better but would jump at any opportunity to run to the ungodly Western world peopled and governed with irreligious people.
You tell me god 'comforts' you but if he really cares, he coulda given you a better life, but all he does is put a comforting hand over you while you watch the irreligious and heathen prosper
So how is your life better?

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Kobojunkie: 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
masmnd8:
No one needs to tell you that you will not go through life without difficulty. But with God, you have encouragement and assurance. Life no balance at all, things are very unfair, the wicked prosper very well and you wonder why things are the way things are. Sometimes you pray something and the opposite happens. So you want to cry or drink to forget your worry. People no send you at all if you die tomorrow, na God dey encourage. Without God, you are on own . No help , just you against the world. After sometimes, depression will start setting in because you cannot help yourself. Your friends will ignore you, your family cannot help, even your parents cannot help. Take God seriously , listen to God, dey pray all the time and focus on Him. This thread is for anyone who believe in God.
We have the wrong ideas of who God is and what exactly God offers and this because we have banqueted on lies fed to us by the many false teachers and false prophets out there. undecided

What God offers is entirely different from what you have been told and what you speak of here. What He desires is your Obedience and not your prayers. So until you get God right apart from all the lies you have been fed by men, you are likely to keep running around the same hamster. One way to learn the Truth is to do your own investigation. Read through the four Gospels until you can tell what is the Truth of Jesus Christ from the lies of pastors and mogs. undecided

13 Likes

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
jaephoenix:
This is the most bullshit post in Nairaland
The African is more religious than the average Westerner but the former suffers all kinds of afflictions from poverty to sickness. But they would still tell you their lives are better but would jump at any opportunity to run to the ungodly Western world peopled and governed with irreligious people.
You tell me god 'comforts' you but if he really cares, he coulda given you a better life, but all he does is put a comforting hand over you while you watch the irreligious and heathen prosper
So how is your life better?

My Life is better with God so well i can tell what He has done for me on specific moments . I almost had an accident, i steered my stering wheel to change lane, but a stronger force was preventing me from changing lane. This car has no feature or technology built to stop on its own. It was very unusually because the road was smooth and there was no obstacle. Suddenly a truck moving at least 90km per hour passed me, the car i was driving could have been damaged. Some may call it bullshit , i call a real life experience that i witness with my own eyes . GOD is not western, He is a God of Africa, Western, East bloc, Down Under , Latin America, Oceanic and Asia. There are so many moments I can tell you what God has done for me and this is not luck at all or coincident. I will love to share

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Wilgrea7(m): 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
masmnd8:
No one needs to tell you that you will not go through life without difficulty. But with God, you have encouragement and assurance. Life no balance at all, things are very unfair, the wicked prosper very well and you wonder why things are the way things are. Sometimes you pray something and the opposite happens. So you want to cry or drink to forget your worry. People no send you at all if you die tomorrow, na God dey encourage. Without God, you are on own . No help , just you against the world. After sometimes, depression will start setting in because you cannot help yourself. Your friends will ignore you, your family cannot help, even your parents cannot help. Take God seriously , listen to God, dey pray all the time and focus on Him. This thread is for anyone who believe in God.

Life is hard, regardless of whether or not a person believes in a God/Gods.

If you get born into a country like Nigeria, or worse still... Afghanistan or Iraq.. then you're probably screwed.

Religious people only seem to try to convince themselves that a God is either in control, or that he/she/it has a better plan for them in the hereafter. And i think that helps them console themselves.

But it is every bit as hard, regardless of what you believe.

19 Likes

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by hopefulLandlord: 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
masmnd8:

My Life is better with God so well i can tell what He has done for me on specific moments . I almost had an accident, i steered my stering wheel to change lane, but a stronger force was preventing me from changing lane. This car has no feature or technology built to stop on its own. It was very unusually because the road was smooth and there was no obstacle. Suddenly a truck moving at least 90km per hour passed me, the car i was driving could have been damaged. Some may call it bullshit , i call a real life experience that i witness with my own eyes . GOD is not western, He is a God of Africa, Western, East bloc, Down Under , Latin America, Oceanic and Asia. There are so many moments I can tell you what God has done for me and this is not luck at all or coincident. I will love to share

That's not exclusive to you though. Muslims, traditional god's worshippers, atheists etc have had unexpected and borderline unexplainable fortunate happenings occur at some points in their lives.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by jaephoenix(m): 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
We have the wrong ideas of who God is and what exactly God offers and this because we have banqueted on lies fed to us by the many false teachers and false prophets out there. undecided

What God offers is entirely different from what you have been told and what you speak of here. What He desires is your Obedience and not your prayers. So until you get God right apart from all the lies you have been fed by men, you are likely to keep running around the same hamster. One way to learn the Truth is to do your own investigation. Read through the four Gospels until you can tell what is the Truth of Jesus Christ from the lies of pastors and mogs. undecided
So if he desire your obedience, what do you get in return?

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by jaephoenix(m): 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
masmnd8:

1. I hope you know Muslims, Hindus etc have your exact similar story about how their gods came through, ending with the same conclusion you gave. What does that tell you?
2. Yeah, so god is now God of the whole world but you African christians call the Western world decadent because they support more gays and other 'atrocities'? Who are you feeling?

8 Likes

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by jaephoenix(m): 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

That's not exclusive to you though. Muslims, traditional god's worshippers, atheists etc have had unexpected and borderline unexplainable fortunate happenings occur at some points in their lives.
Exactly
Theists are wonderful folks. They have a particular tunnel vision syndrome that is difficult to cure. Logic is thrown out the window for them

12 Likes

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

You are very correct., I i am telling my own experiences that I know it is from God. Too many examples that I have that is beyond explanation and reasons e.g getting money from no where when I am dead broke. This is beyond random. Plus I am not religous type at all because People always claim that it is the religous people.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by hopefulLandlord: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
masmnd8:

You are very correct., I i am telling my own experiences that I know it is from God. Too many examples that I have that is beyond explanation and reasons e.g getting money from no where when I am dead broke. This is beyond random. Plus I am not religous type at all because People always claim that it is the religous people.
I think "assume" should be the right word

7 Likes

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
jaephoenix:

1. I hope you know Muslims, Hindus etc have your exact similar story about how their gods came through, ending with the same conclusion you gave. What does that tell you?
2. Yeah, so god is now God of the whole world but you African christians call the Western world decadent because they support more gays and other 'atrocities'? Who are you feeling?
I sha know it is God that I pray to dey answer me or encourage me . I am not even disputing that Muslim, Hindus , Ogun or Sango Worshipper have similar experiences, I am joyful for them. I am sharing my own personal experiences and will love to share more. Too many experiences for things to be random. I thank Yahweh for my answered prayers.

4 Likes

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

I think "assume" should be the right word

Assume is the wrong word bro, i know what I have seen. If you see a red car parked on your street, you do not assume that a red car is parked there. It is what you have seen that you say.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I want to get there o, i pray to get there.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by jaephoenix(m): 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
masmnd8:

So if and every theist comes up with (unverifiable) stories how their favorite god is the best and the others are fake, who do we believe? I mean they are so sure about the authenticity of their gods, they are ready to kill and die for it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by jaephoenix(m): 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
masmnd8:

I shall know it is God that I pray to dey answer me or encourage me . I am not even disputing that Muslim, Hindus , Ogun or Sango Worshipper have similar experiences, I am joyful for them. I am sharing my own personal experiences and will love to share more. Too many experiences for things to be random. I thank Yahweh for my answered prayers.
Good, so if you agree those other gods come through for their favorite folks, whose god is the true God? Remember if their god works for them, that means they are 'living gods' and not dead as many theists assume other gods are(especially christians) thus that is your first fuckup.
So unless r saying Allah is legit, which goes contrary to Christian belief. I hope you would be around when your fellow Christians come for you grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
jaephoenix:

So if and every theist comes up with (unverifiable) stories how their favorite god is the best and the others are fake, who do we believe? I mean they are so sure about the authenticity of their gods, they are ready to kill and die for it.
Well everyone has an individual story to tell. I cannot speak for them, I am not ready to kill for my faith. Life is precious and it is against my faith. I can only tell my experiences and pray other get encouraged.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by jaephoenix(m): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
masmnd8:

Well everyone has an individual story to tell. I cannot speak for them, I am not ready to kill for my faith. Life is precious and it is against my faith. I can only tell my experiences and pray other get encouraged.
Obviously your version of Christianity is not the mainstream. Many Christians believe 'witches', adulterers should be killed, and show Bible passages to back them up
Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
jaephoenix:

Good, so if you agree those other gods come through for their favorite folks, whose god is the true God? Remember if their god works for them, that means they are 'living gods' and not dead as many theists assume other gods are(especially christians) thus that is your first fuckup.
So unless r saying Allah is legit, which goes contrary to Christian belief. I hope you would be around when your fellow Christians come for you grin
The fellow Christians can come i will be very happy or extremely eager to answer them.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by jaephoenix(m): 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
masmnd8:

The fellow Christians can come i will be very happy or extremely eager to answer them.
Dont bother. They would just tag you atheist or heathen for deigning to believe there are other gods apart from their favorite sky daddy grin
Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:

I agreed with you. Obedience is required

1 Like

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by hopefulLandlord: 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
masmnd8:

Assume is the wrong word bro, i know what I have seen. If you see a red car in parked in your street, you do not assume what a red car is parked there. It is what you have seen that you say.

yeah, if I see a red car of course but I wouldn't assume it's a red car when I'm wearing a blindfold

3 Likes

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:

I also wrote listen to God. Obedience is better than sacrifice. If you love me , keep my commandments. That is what God desires. Praying to God is also obeying God.Obedience is key, i cannot disagree with you. People tend to things without obeying God, the consequences are horrible. I have being a disobedient Christian, i have ran like a hamster with no purpose. It is very frustating to live life disobeying God. If not for his Holy grace, i would have gotten in a worse position. So i am convicted by the Holy Spirit and have gotten closer to God just by obeying. It is refreshing to obey God.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
jaephoenix:

Obviously your version of Christianity is not the mainstream. Many Christians believe 'witches', adulterers should be killed, and show Bible passages to back them up
I am wired different I guess.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Dtruthspeaker: 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
masmnd8:

I want to get there o, i pray to get there.

Not just pray, but work, learn what The Lord teaches and obey.

Jeremiah 7:23

But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.”

1 Like

Re: Life Is Very Hard Without God by Kobojunkie: 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
masmnd8:
I also wrote listen to God. Obedience is better than sacrifice. If you love me , keep my commandments. That is what God desires. Praying to God is also obeying God.Obedience is key, i cannot disagree with you. People tend to things without obeying God, the consequences are horrible. I have being a disobedient Christian, i have ran like a hamster with no purpose. It is very frustating to live life disobeying God. If not for his Holy grace, i would have gotten in a worse position. So i am convicted by the Holy Spirit and have gotten closer to God just by obeying. It is refreshing to obey God.
If I asked you to list some of the almost 100 commandments given by Jesus Christ to His followers, I bet you would have difficulty coming up with just 10 of them. Obedience is not to be taken lightly and even more importantly obedience to the commandments and teachings of Jesus Christ, not the doctrines and teachings of what are your pastors and mogs, the very false teachers and false prophets God warned His own to steer clear of. undecided

You mention the grace of God, but do you know that all of mankind, even unbelievers, have the grace of God upon their lives? Did you know that the grace which you enjoy in Jesus Christ, belongs to even those who will end up in eternal damnation at the end of it all since it refers to the eternal life we all receive from Jesus Christ? undecided

Did you also know that the one you call the Holy Spirit, the one who is the Spirit of Truth, is in fact the very Spirit of Jesus Christ Himself? And if the life you are living even now does not conform to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ - John 14 vs 6 - His teachings and commandments as written of in the Gospels all compiled together - the Spirit inside of you cannot be the Holy Spirit promised by Him? undecided

Obedience happens to be the only mandate, and it isn't simply obedience to any rules but obedience to the teachings and commandments as given by Jesus Christ Himself. Obedience requires one to abandon jobs, careers, reputation, family, friends, earthly desires etc., in order to find the Narrow Gate(True life aka the path to Heaven) as is written even in Matthew 10 vs 34 - 38, and according to Jesus Christ those who are His followers no longer work for food that perishes but instead work for eternal food which only He can give, a complete departure from everything the world has ever offered. It should not be taken lightly. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Three Kinds Of Destiny / Andrew Remilekun- Divine Revelation Of Heaven And Hell (no Time To Waste) / Is Picking Fruits In Dream Really A Sign Of Good Omen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.