Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

Why Is This Aspect Of Colonization In Africa Omitted? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Is This Aspect Of Colonization In Africa Omitted? (498 Views)

Pablo Escobar Was One Man Whose Name Can Never Be Omitted / Woman Who Killed Husband & Children Omitted From Obituary Poster / Woman Who Killed Husband & Children Omitted From Obituary Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is This Aspect Of Colonization In Africa Omitted? by freshkpomo(m): 8:28am On Aug 24, 2022

Everyday I go online, I see how people curse and insult America and Europe calling them names for invading Africa and looting it dry. Same people celebrate the slaughter of Ukrainian citizen just to spit America as if the people getting killed are from America, Britain or France. They talk about the slave trade across Africa and how our ancestors were taken away to foreign lands to work as labourers.

I used to think these people actually spoke out of sympathy for Africa and humanity, but then they keep bringing up the Palestinian conflict at every slight chance and this prompted me to check their profiles and I was Right. They were Nigerians(mostly northern names), Middle easterners, and then I saw some other bulk of people from Pakistan and India. This made my guess right. These same category of people supported when the author of a particular book was stabbed in the eye.

Here is the bias I will like we all to really look at. Typing......

Re: Why Is This Aspect Of Colonization In Africa Omitted? by mccloud224(m): 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
Freshkpomz....

The answers aren't on nairaland. First of, leave the religious bigots out of it....the problem is much bigger than that. Its not about Judaism, Christianity or Islam. On the surface, we are dealing with the powers that be, get deep and we are dealing with issues that have been going on before the Gregorian calendar, get deeper and you are dealing with pacts made by intra-inter planetary beings from ancient days with the so called leaders we so stup*dly follow (what ppl of lower intelligence call "spiritual problems).

Hint : The " 8" symbol of Tinubu's head gear is the symbol of the oarobaru (I think I got the spelling wrong". You don't walk around with sh*t like that if you ain't a high initiate into LOWER dimensional orders (the so called "illuminati,ochristi and many other confused dead beats).

E don tay wey dem don dey run us client.

Help : Download " code to the matrix" by Sevan Bomar. That's a start. Make sure you have the patience to read and under (inner stand). Thank me later. Its in PDF.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is This Aspect Of Colonization In Africa Omitted? by freshkpomo(m): 7:03am On Aug 25, 2022
in all of this, I have never seen anyone calling out the arabs. These guys took over the whole of middle east, they took north Africa and I believe the indigenous people of north Africa were never whites. They must have slayed them all and replace them with their own people. Down to Nigeria they conquered using religious war and taking slaves too. But people always omit them especially Africans who were more hit. Some Africans don't know the name of so many things in their local dialect anymore. No one ever asked what happened to the indigenous people of north Africa. No one ever asked what happened to all the kings in Northern Nigeria before the arabs colonized them.

Almost every country colonized by the Saudi Arabians are at war, yet their country is peaceful and they don't accept any of the refugee from the monsters they made. It's this same Europe and America that take them in and give them a good life from the tax their citizens pay. Typing.....

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Soludo Reveals Gunmen Who Attacked Ifeanyi Ubah Have Been Arrested / [WATCH VIDEO] Nigerian Mum Of Two Dies After Sustaining Serious Injury At Asake' / Can This Be True about David Hundeyin ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.