Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

How Shettima Destroyed Education In Borno State ...graphic pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Shettima Destroyed Education In Borno State ...graphic pics (4484 Views)

NBA - How Shettima's Speech Blew Peter Obi Away / Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) / Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Shettima Destroyed Education In Borno State ...graphic pics by forgiveness: 9:19am On Aug 24, 2022
obaaderemi:
I was shocked when I saw that igr list. Obi was governor there for 8 years and it's still like that. Well, I've made up my mind to vote for Obi though. Tinubu and Atiku are outdated.

Before you make up your mind to vote him, listen to his manifestos carefully else you regret.

I have not made up my mind to vote between Obi and Tinubu because I want to listen to their manifestos.

However, remember Obi is an ethnic champion.

1 Like

Re: How Shettima Destroyed Education In Borno State ...graphic pics by newbornmacho(m): 9:21am On Aug 24, 2022
obaaderemi:
I was shocked when I saw that igr list. Obi was governor there for 8 years and it's still like that. Well, I've made up my mind to vote for Obi though. Tinubu and Atiku are outdated.

Oga worry about star boy who wants to replicate borno all over Nigeria

Re: How Shettima Destroyed Education In Borno State ...graphic pics by newbornmacho(m): 9:22am On Aug 24, 2022
forgiveness:

Before you make up your mind to vote him, listen to his manifestos carefully else you regret.

I have not made up my mind to vote between Obi and Tinubu because I want to listen to their manifestos.

And rusty boy is a boko haram champion

2 Likes

Re: How Shettima Destroyed Education In Borno State ...graphic pics by obaaderemi: 9:24am On Aug 24, 2022
newbornmacho:

Hahahaa...where is the rusty boyyyyy grin
That must be Obi who lives in Tinubu's Lagos. wink
Re: How Shettima Destroyed Education In Borno State ...graphic pics by tamdun: 9:25am On Aug 24, 2022
So education in Nigeria starts and end with WAEC, u will never see these guys boast about primary schs or tertiary institutions or even sec schs, all they can rant about is waec results, oya show us stats from pry to tertiary na
Re: How Shettima Destroyed Education In Borno State ...graphic pics by obaaderemi: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2022
newbornmacho:

Oga worry about star boy who wants to replicate borno all over Nigeria
You should worry about rusty boy Obi who prostrated for Fulani Atiku. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Shettima Destroyed Education In Borno State ...graphic pics by newbornmacho(m): 9:27am On Aug 24, 2022
mycar:
APC is good at packing rubbish, imagine, they gave Shettima golden boy, and his master city boy. so both are old-city boys.

Shettima wants to replicate borno all over Nigeria....you see islamization??
Re: How Shettima Destroyed Education In Borno State ...graphic pics by obaaderemi: 9:27am On Aug 24, 2022
tamdun:
So education in Nigeria starts and end with WAEC, u will never see these guys boast about primary schs or tertiary institutions or even sec schs, all they can rant about is waec results, oya show us stats from pry to tertiary na
Fake results. Many of them are very young.
Re: How Shettima Destroyed Education In Borno State ...graphic pics by newbornmacho(m): 9:27am On Aug 24, 2022
tamdun:

Na you go run if we enter tertiary oo
Re: How Shettima Destroyed Education In Borno State ...graphic pics by tamdun: 9:28am On Aug 24, 2022
newbornmacho:

Na you go run if we enter tertiary oo
Pls do
Re: How Shettima Destroyed Education In Borno State ...graphic pics by obaaderemi: 9:30am On Aug 24, 2022
forgiveness:

They will always come up with beautiful manifestos. But Obi seems to understand the problems while Tinubu is clearly a part of the problem. But from the igr chart this op boy posted I can see clearly Obi only understands the problem, he doesn't seem to understand the solution. grin

1 Like

Re: How Shettima Destroyed Education In Borno State ...graphic pics by mycar: 9:38am On Aug 24, 2022
newbornmacho:

Shettima wants to replicate borno all over Nigeria....you see islamization??
and the saga continues

1 Like

Re: How Shettima Destroyed Education In Borno State ...graphic pics by Prevailing: 9:56am On Aug 24, 2022
forgiveness:

Miracle centers.

THANK YOU FOR PUTTING THEM WHERE THEY BELONG
Re: How Shettima Destroyed Education In Borno State ...graphic pics by Plus10(m): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2022
grin grin grin bursted, APC golden boy in mould
Re: How Shettima Destroyed Education In Borno State ...graphic pics by naijapips04: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2022
Anambra had Ben performing well even before Peter Obi
Re: How Shettima Destroyed Education In Borno State ...graphic pics by ConsciousMan01: 10:47am On Aug 24, 2022
Not a fan of shettima!! but we all know the northern states are lagging behind the south in terms of education!
According to the list, shettima did really well compared to other northeastern states..kudos to him for that

1 Like

Re: How Shettima Destroyed Education In Borno State ...graphic pics by forgiveness: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2022
obaaderemi:
They will always come up with beautiful manifestos. But Obi seems to understand the problems while Tinubu is clearly a part of the problem. But from the igr chart this op boy posted I can see clearly Obi only understands the problem, he doesn't seem to understand the solution. grin

If Obi truly understands the problem, why didn't he use it to develop small Anambra state?

Don't be deceived, I lived in the SE for almost a decade and I can tell him Anambra state under Peter Obi was mediocre.

2 Likes

Re: How Shettima Destroyed Education In Borno State ...graphic pics by pricklewane: 11:06am On Aug 24, 2022
Obi Is not part of the problem...lol

obaaderemi:
Re: How Shettima Destroyed Education In Borno State ...graphic pics by AmehTsaev: 11:11am On Aug 24, 2022
Shettima was obviously just being disingenuous, it's borderline blasphemy to compare Borno state to Anambra on any indices of academic performance, even the best brains in Borno state won't best the worst dullard in Anambra, that's just an insult gone too far.

1 Like

Re: How Shettima Destroyed Education In Borno State ...graphic pics by Prosper123: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2022
obaaderemi:
Don't mind them. They should come and explain why anambra's economy is so poor that kwara gets more igr than anambra. How can we trust someone who couldn't build his local economy to come and build national economy?
You are just being deceived. How can Anambra with the biggest market in West Africa and parts of Africa have lower igr than Kwara. Is it possible? Or how can Kano with the biggest commercialized hub in the north have lower igr than the state you mentioned.
Travel more please
Re: How Shettima Destroyed Education In Borno State ...graphic pics by tamdun: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2022
U guys should also compare igr between Borno and anambra, despite bokoharam, Borno still boast of higher igr compared to anambra
Re: How Shettima Destroyed Education In Borno State ...graphic pics by Prosper123: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2022
forgiveness:

If Obi truly understands the problem, why didn't he use it to develop small Anambra state?

Don't be deceived, I lived in the SE for almost a decade and I can tell him Anambra state under Peter Obi was mediocre.
where did you stay in the East. Anambra? Apart from Lagos which other SW states is indigenously developed more than Anambra? You guys don't travel. Lagos is not all there is in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How Shettima Destroyed Education In Borno State ...graphic pics by forgiveness: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2022
Prosper123:
where did you stay in the East. Anambra? Apart from Lagos which other SW states is indigenously developed more than Anambra? You guys don't travel. Lagos is not all there is in Nigeria

In Abia state. Oyo, Ogun and Osun are more developed than Anambra state.
Re: How Shettima Destroyed Education In Borno State ...graphic pics by YourhealthNG2(m): 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Peter Obi did very well in several sectors simultaneously as governor of Anambra state, except for internally generated revenue that may be didn't improve as much as expected.

I hope he corrects that when he is elected president of Nigeria next year..

I stand for the truth always..

Peter Obi is not perfect, but he is far far better than Tinubu and Atiku.

Proudly Obidient..

2 Likes

Re: How Shettima Destroyed Education In Borno State ...graphic pics by drlateef: 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
newbornmacho:
Shettima built the best schools in Borno abi grin grin

. This is WAEC results in 2014.

Anambra was 1st while Borno was 28th. Let us continue fooling people.

I'm 100 percent obidient

You are an illiterate in reading statistics. Comparison with previous performance for each state is what you should be asking. Not how each state is comparing with each other. Otherwise you are the usual liar for Obituary. He also is poor with statistics and he tells lies to cover up his inadequacy.

1 Like

Re: How Shettima Destroyed Education In Borno State ...graphic pics by newbornmacho(m): 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
drlateef:

You are an illiterate in reading statistics. Comparison with previous performance for each state is what you should be asking. Not how each state is comparing with each other. Otherwise you are the usual liar for Obituary. He also is poor with statistics and he tells lies to cover up his inadequacy.

Read the drivel you posted again slowly and tell me why urchins should not be taken like the dummies they are

1 Like

Re: How Shettima Destroyed Education In Borno State ...graphic pics by Prosper123: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
forgiveness:

In Abia state. Oyo, Ogun and Osun are more developed than Anambra state.
Even osun. Hmm. I wonder the part of Osun. Ede, Modakeke, ile ife, oshogbo?. I was posted there. Anyway, whatever you say. Adults should not be comparing states like kids
Re: How Shettima Destroyed Education In Borno State ...graphic pics by newbornmacho(m): 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
YourhealthNG2:
Peter Obi did very well in several sectors simultaneously as governor of Anambra state, except for internally generated revenue that may be didn't improve as much as expected.

I hope he corrects that when he is elected president of Nigeria next year..

I stand for the truth always..

Peter Obi is not perfect, but he is far far better than Tinubu and Atiku.

Proudly Obidient..

It had to do with his emphasis on the millennium development goals and lifting people out of poverty. Big revenue generators are not in the informal sectors where poverty alleviation efforts were expended

1 Like

Re: How Shettima Destroyed Education In Borno State ...graphic pics by newbornmacho(m): 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
obaaderemi:
You should worry about rusty boy Obi who prostrated for Fulani Atiku. grin grin

Are you afraid of the new name rusty boy for shettima grin

1 Like

Re: How Shettima Destroyed Education In Borno State ...graphic pics by DONFASZY(m): 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
Apc n pdp is fraud

Imagine borno state that is nw a ghost city and town deserted because of insecurity and insurgents iswaps n boko haram territory
No body want to attend schools because of bandits and kidnappers

Yet one ewu bingo remix with canvas say e make education good

1 Like

Re: How Shettima Destroyed Education In Borno State ...graphic pics by Modernizer: 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
forgiveness:

Anambra is not developed at all. I frequent that area for 8 years.

Peter Obi will be a disaster and a ethnic champion.

Define development and let your ignorance appear to all
Re: How Shettima Destroyed Education In Borno State ...graphic pics by XerXers: 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
Modernizer:

We are comparing your rusty golden boy with others including obi. Obi did better. Plus he has other wins including education....
Plus health, security, state-wide road network, low debt etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Slowly Replacing Sabinus - Rinu Oduala / JUST IN: Military Coup In The Republic Of The Congo At This Moment / Beware Of Fake Senate Loan Scam, Akpabio Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.