Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail (45273 Views)

Help Me Please, My Toe Nail Is Almost Gone. Graphics / Help!! What's Growing On My Skin!? / Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail by mbahdi(m): 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
Sorry
Re: Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail by dxdiag(m): 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
Go hospital, take your health serious. Nairaland is not a diagnostic center or hospital.
Re: Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail by friday2011(m): 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
Oga, this na infection naa...

You must be the type that wears shoe/boots often. Probably you are not the type that washes your socks regularly.

1 Like

Re: Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail by berryPee(m): 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
Chai some people response fit make OP draft a new will grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail by highchief1: 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
seunmind44:
See leg, like babalawo own
bros wetin na.u know weda na babalawo?
Re: Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail by Smithroll44: 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
See a medical doctor and first check your father’s or mother’s toes it could be hereditary
Re: Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail by wumi2017(f): 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
Chai na werey full this nairaland grin grin grin see bad comments everywhere
Re: Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail by kcay: 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
Nail fungi...

Search Google for its treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail by dododawa1: 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Walking too much,their try enter Keke or motor too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail by henryadex(m): 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
When I was young and in the village one of our labourers was looking for rodents he was eventually bitten by snake in one finger, knowing there is no medical care nearby he put the finger on a fallen tree used his cutlass to cut off the bitten finger to save his life
Re: Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail by Starhearts: 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
With diz ur duck leg
Re: Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
Have you attended any event or progamme organised by either Peter Obi, the Labour Party or Igbos lately? Chukwudi has not been himself since he joined them in Upper Iweka junction three weeks ago. Now, his left index finger plus hi Wetin-call and his two big toes are swollen. He feels no pain. Every part has become numb. When the Elders advised against fraternising with strangers with dubious projects una no go hear. Come see your world outside now.
Re: Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail by Mckandre(m): 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
OLOKOESHIN:
No discharge...Very dry
I observed it last 3 month but very small then
My toenail color has changed
It's not painful except when I try to remove those stuff under the nail

Now it looks like my nail want to remove because of bump under the nail

I'm so grateful for your help sir
omoh, this could be dog tick o

1 Like

Re: Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail by Waywardson6: 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
Please, it's not everything that should be displayed in public, all in the name of wanting to get advice. This is gross, the toes are not even fine. If you have health issues, go the hospital & seek real medical advice or simply google about it.
Re: Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail by adecz: 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
The thing resemble Agbado❗️❗️❗️ shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail by KENFERDYOORI(m): 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
I had this kind of lump (Ganglion cyst) on my finger. It never pained me, but I wasn't comfortable with a sight of it. It grew bigger with time.
I've had it operated upon recently.

1 Like

Re: Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail by Intelcorei7: 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
Just say "I AM OBIDIENT" and see it disappear in a twinkling of an eye.
Re: Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail by Adewale1603(m): 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
its a nail fugus infection. i have experience it before, but it is normally painful. during my nysc camp, due to wearing of undersized or fitted sneakers, i experienced pain, the first toe nail on both left and right becomes discolourated, smelly, painful, eventually removed from their nail bed, in period of 4 to 5 months it grew back better, thicker and normal

3 Likes

Re: Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail by ljoh: 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
Allow it to grow, nothing dey happened, since it is not my toe
Re: Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail by Obidatti2023s(m): 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
Zane2point4:
Cancer of the toe!
You’ll soon grow the 6th toe from there

Then you hair will start falling off gradually!!

Visit the clinic here isnt one nigger!

1 Like

Re: Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail by SensualMan: 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
This one be like Aboki leg.

Potential Boko Haram!

I have nothing to say to u.
Re: Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail by Homguy(m): 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
Onychomycosis!

1 Like

Re: Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail by GoldenJAT(m): 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
Na to cut the toe na!! No allow anything worry you!!
Re: Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail by oneclickng: 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
Tinubu supporter... this is your last warning to become obidient
Re: Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail by Egbetayo(m): 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
Coming to Nairaland for advice is similar to asking the cow to follow you to abattoir.

Anyway, I have PALMPAY POS TERMINAL for your pick up.
Re: Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail by Shokoloko(f): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
OLOKOESHIN:
Medical Doctors in the house please I need your urgent assistance

Something strange is growing inside my toe nail and it's not painful at all.

It was small before now and I used to use nail cutter to cut it off while removing the old nails.

It looks like it's growing bigger and bigger

Please what is it called and how can I treat it?.

Thanks

If you have the money go see a medical doctor

If you do not have the money, this is what is done in the villages - Put a drop of bleach (do not dilute) on that fungal growth once in the morning and once in the evening and you will reduce intake of sugar (soft drinks etc).
It will take time because it was left for too long. After 3-5 months it will shrivel and even the nail colour will begin to match the other nails. When this happens, do not get happy and stop, continue for 3-5 months more.
In all depending on your diet it will take 6-10 months to get rid of this.

1 Like

Re: Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail by OBALOLA55(m): 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:
An evil arrow has been fired into your toe nail. You will have to out that particular toenail inside the flame of a candle for 15 minutes so that the fire can purify it and you shall be made whole once again.

This I have seen.
NOR BE OFFA BE THIS NOW HABA
Re: Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Just for an advice why insult
Re: Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail by eagleu: 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
OLOKOESHIN:

It was small before now and I used to use nail cutter to cut it off while removing the old nails.

Thanks

Melanoma until proven otherwise.
Re: Strange Stuff Growing On My Toe Nail by Ucloaded01: 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
OLOKOESHIN:

Thanks

It's like a fungal infection of the nail. Buy terbinafine 250mg take one daily for 6 weeks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leukemia, The Disease That Killed Rotimi Akeredolu / Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered / Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.