Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,069 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

Hausa Sheikh Tells Members To Vote Atiku Because He's Fair To All Groups (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Sheikh Tells Members To Vote Atiku Because He's Fair To All Groups (Video) (1324 Views)

Dino Melaye: I Dumped Saraki For Atiku Because Atiku Is A Great Man / Sanwo-Olu's Wife Joins Campaign Train, Meets Women's Groups (video) / Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Sheikh Tells Members To Vote Atiku Because He's Fair To All Groups (Video) by Trinitycian: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
XerXers:

Buts the turn of the south

South East or North East should win it
Re: Hausa Sheikh Tells Members To Vote Atiku Because He's Fair To All Groups (Video) by Kingspin(m): 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
Trinitycian:
Atiku is the unifier. Tinubu is Yoruba's project. Kwankwaso is Fulani project. Peter Obi is Igbo project. But Atiku is Nigeria project. A nationalist.
Atiku, Yes but
If Obi is an igbo project I will not support him.
For now, I am still looking for evidence of your claim.
Re: Hausa Sheikh Tells Members To Vote Atiku Because He's Fair To All Groups (Video) by Trinitycian: 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kingspin:
Atiku, Yes but
If Obi is an igbo project I will not support him.
For now, I am still looking for evidence of your claim.

Look no further. Most people who wanted Nigeria broken are now his supporters. It's scary, I must be honest.

But Obi's recent attitude is beginning to make me think otherwise. The way he responds maturely to critics and Tinubu's urchins is exemplary. That's why he's my second choice after Atiku. My first choice was Umahi or Amaechi. But unfortunately, they didn't make it. Atiku was never one I like. I preferred Tinubu to him back then. But with recent activities, Tinubu disappointed me greatly and Atiku wowed me. Peter Obi is currently doing same.
Re: Hausa Sheikh Tells Members To Vote Atiku Because He's Fair To All Groups (Video) by Kingspin(m): 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
Trinitycian:

Look no further. Most people who wanted Nigeria broken are now his supporters. It's scary, I must be honest.

But Obi's recent attitude is beginning to make me think otherwise. The way he responds maturely to critics and Tinubu's urchins is exemplary. That's why he's my second choice after Atiku. My first choice was Umahi or Amaechi. But unfortunately, they didn't make it. Atiku was never one I like. I preferred Tinubu to him back then. But with recent activities, Tinubu disappointed me greatly and Atiku wowed me. Peter Obi is currently doing same.
So if the best candidate came from West, and I see he truly the better candidate. I will vote the person. I don't need any politician to tell me who to vote for.
In 2015, one issue with APC was bringing Buhari not APc as a party. We have better talents who can do the job then.
So Peter Obi's candidate will alter the status quo and narrative of Nigerian political history forever.
Is going to be a new era (a shift) for Nigeria. He is the neutral man right now.
Re: Hausa Sheikh Tells Members To Vote Atiku Because He's Fair To All Groups (Video) by JAMO84: 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
XerXers:

Yorubas remain the greatest political failure since independence. Apart from Obasanjo who igbos brought to power, the rest have been monumental failure with big shame. Tinubu will not be different
Which Igbo brought Obasanjo to power?
Re: Hausa Sheikh Tells Members To Vote Atiku Because He's Fair To All Groups (Video) by Trinitycian: 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kingspin:
So if the best candidate came from West, and I see he truly the better candidate. I will vote the person. I don't need any politician to tell me who to vote for.
In 2015, one issue with APC was bringing Buhari not APc as a party. We have better talents who can do the job then.
So Peter Obi's candidate will alter the status quo and narrative of Nigerian political history forever.
Is going to be a new era (a shift) for Nigeria. He is the neutral man right now.

So far, Atiku is the only candidate that's proffered solutions to Nigeria problems.
Re: Hausa Sheikh Tells Members To Vote Atiku Because He's Fair To All Groups (Video) by pacesetting: 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
How do you know that Peter Obi cannot win?
Trinitycian:

Atiku is a unifier. That's who we need. We don't want Tinubu, an ethnic champion. Peter Obi is better, but his party can't win. So Atiku is just the neutral candidate. I don’t care about his tribe.
Re: Hausa Sheikh Tells Members To Vote Atiku Because He's Fair To All Groups (Video) by Kingspin(m): 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
Trinitycian:

So far, Atiku is the only candidate that's proffered solutions to Nigeria's problems.
Buhari 8 years, Atiku 8 years
If Nigeria is your children how will you treat them like that?
You are sowing hate and division. Everyone can not be president. That is one.

Atiku has never reached out to the common man like Peter Obi, which government has the secondary school's prefect mobile numbers in Nigeria?
This is rare.

Atiku is an old politician, with the same ideology. Is still gonna be politics as usual. He is better than BAT
But Nigeria needs a shift.

Nigeria needs a selfless leader right now who. can relate with the people, not a ruler who will be viewed as the Almighty.

My position remains Peter Obi's candidacy will shake off the entire political environment of Nigeria.

Note. Every candidate has the platform to speak to Nigerians directly . Don't sit in your mansion and dish order.
Is issue-based politics this time remember.

The service to govern Nigeria begins now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Vs Obi : My Leadership Assessment / Why Is Tinubu Yet To Win Any Total Presidential Poll Or Projection? / The Kano Crowds For Tinubu,kwakwanso And Atiku: Matters Arising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.