Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) (38327 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party / Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form / House Of Reps Member In Ekiti Defects To Apc,sends Letter To Gbajabiamila(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by Qtrpst4: 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
Then you shouldn't ask

goslowgoslow:

See pikin dey ask me if I have ever heard about "living in bondage? And what has movie got to do with electoral values?
Did I mention to you that Desmond Elliott has electoral value?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Then don't ask me that useless question

You don't ask me useless question either STFU and get moving.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by Qtrpst4: 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
The last time I checked you first quoted me, you should not try that again

goslowgoslow:

You don't ask me useless question either STFU and get moving.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by Rick9(m): 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
APC doesn't deserve anything good.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Qtrpst4:
The last time I checked you first quoted me, you should not try that again

Who are you giving warning? Are out of you senses? This is a forum so anybody can quote or mention anybody, if you don't like it get your ass out of here and get some newspaper to read.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by goslowgoslow(m): 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Then you shouldn't ask

Then you shouldn't comment.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
daygee12:
Truth be told LP is an igbo party take it or leave it

Tell us more about it.....LP spokesman
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by Okoroawusa: 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
effort1:

I'm Yoruba and will vote for Peter Obi
I'm Igbo and will vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by daygee12: 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
Sleyk:

Ode!...... tribalism go Kee some of you.
Then PDP na Hausa while APC is Yoruba.

Nonsense... meaning Nigeria has been destroyed by Hausa and Yoruba come finish am kpatakpata.

Una go still shout Biafra las las
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by Wwwq: 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
Why
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by Igbodicool(m): 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
daygee12:
Smiles...

Can you say that without crying?
It's no more APGA.
It is now LP.
You deserve serious hbp medication
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by TGreatGatsby: 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
daygee12:
Mumu Adams wey become governor for Edo State na Igbo man abi. Defeating the ruling PDP that had the presidential seat in Edo was an IPOB affair abi, be thinking well jo
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by effort1: 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I'm Igbo and will vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Lolz. You are free to vote for Baba weh no well.

Hand dey shake, leg dey shake. grin

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by daygee12: 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
TGreatGatsby:

Mumu Adams wey become governor for Edo State na Igbo man abi. Defeating the ruling PDP that had the presidential seat in Edo was an IPOB affair abi, be thinking well jo

That was when it wasn't hijacked by the ibos, mumu
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by chypotenti(m): 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Zonefree:
Welcome onboard, Andy Okeke.
oil dey your head joor!!!! Na the name wey we give am that year!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) by barinedan(m): 7:15am On Aug 25, 2022
Labour party should be careful of this SPC members that are defecting to their party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election / Dino Melaye: "Buhari, Sack Adeosun, Emefiele And Udoma" / Full List Of 47 Ministerial Nominees And States Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.