Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party (52215 Views)

Peter Obi's Defection Crashes Labour Party Website / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Buhariiswicked: 6:32pm On May 27, 2022
Reno omokri has continued to give his opinion on the political travails of former PDP presidential aspirant, Peter Obi.

The 2019 Nigerian Presidential Election By Parties Share of Votes:

All Progressive Congress: 15,191,847
Peoples Democratic Party: 11,262,978
Labour Party: 5,074

History doesn’t repeat itself. Men repeat history. The best predictor of the future is always the past!

#TableShaker

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1530229387290976256

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Sunofgod(m): 6:32pm On May 27, 2022
....Whilst his sugar daddy is jumping to APC?

Nigerians and reasoning....

330 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by alsudan: 6:32pm On May 27, 2022
If Reno thinks with PO on the ballot, Labour Party will not make a good showing, then he’s more idiotic than I thought.

Foo.l thinks he’s trolling PO for dumping the perennial Contestant Atiku, but he’s only exposing his emptiness to the world.

427 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Islandlady(f): 6:34pm On May 27, 2022
grin
This statement got me laughing...Reno omockery is bad mouthed

138 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Speaklove: 6:34pm On May 27, 2022
This person has been given much attention than I think is necessarily .

Some people who can't achieve ,or don't have up to 30 percent of your achievement would speak badly and rant against you just because they were given attention for the wrong reason .

I wonder why post about him do make the front page .
Naira land's moderators have to adjust on what topic or post to push to the headlines .

250 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by ZIAZI(m): 6:34pm On May 27, 2022
Make Reno kwanu try rest! Between him and Joe Igbokwe, I no know who talk pass.

Anyways, I don't see Obi winning the presidential election in 2023.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Mooh247: 6:36pm On May 27, 2022
cool

This guy should stop attacking Peter Obi... Reno is just scared Peter Obi wont give his votes and votes of Ibos to Atiku or Jonathan

Their juju is no more working on Ibos..

421 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by InsideLove(f): 6:37pm On May 27, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by triple996(m): 6:38pm On May 27, 2022
Pandora is finished grin

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Islandlady(f): 6:43pm On May 27, 2022
Speaklove:
This person has been given much attention than I think is necessarily .

Some people who can't achieve ,or don't have up to 30 percent of your achievement would speak badly and rant against you just because they were given attention for the wrong reason .

I wonder why post about him do make the front page .
Naira land's moderators have to adjust on what topic or post to push to the headlines .
Reno omokri has achieved alot too, you should worry about your own achievement...when things don't go you people way, you guys tends to blame the mods for pushing it to the front page!

Watch has this thread will make front page

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by helinues: 6:44pm On May 27, 2022
This Reno should rest jare. It's becoming boring

Is he a saboteur to others efforts?

Has Reno ever tried his luck to contest for ordinary councillor anywhere before?

116 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by NyamiriSlayer(m): 6:44pm On May 27, 2022
No problem, let him try now because we wan see how the useless bastard and his cursed followers wan win the election with their inconsequential 5% votes.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by DMerciful(m): 6:45pm On May 27, 2022
This Obi defection was a knock-out punch.

Peter The Rock!

149 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by GoooodHardDick: 6:45pm On May 27, 2022
It has now been confirmed that Reno has a personal beef with Peter obi. Man has been attacking obi like his life depends on it. Since they said obi is stingy, I'm sure Obi refused to give this Reno money hence is personal hatred for the man.

Howbeit, we Nigerians have decided that it is Peter Ahmed Balogun Obi that we want. Nigerians will follow obi to whichever party he goes and vote massively for him there!

178 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by seunmsg(m): 6:45pm On May 27, 2022
alsudan:
If Reno thinks with PO on the ballot, Labour Party will not make a good showing, then he’s more idiotic than I thought.

Foo.l thinks he’s trolling PO for dumping the perennial Contestant Atiku, but he’s only exposing his emptiness to the world.

Is it about making a good showing or winning the election?

418 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by helinues: 6:49pm On May 27, 2022
seunmsg:

Obi is no longer really after winning the election, but as a real man, there is no big deal in trying. At least Labour party could win some seats in the next year election due to his influence

46 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by AsomughaChuks05: 6:52pm On May 27, 2022
Every election cycle everybody that matters will just turn against Peter Obi, if it is not Fr Ejike Mbaka, it will be Reno Omokri or Nyesom Wike. Badluck is haunting him. His badluck cost Jonathan a second term and he is obviously not a team player.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by shuttox: 6:52pm On May 27, 2022
Reno please go and rest.yiu talk like a kid always
Don't your family ever caution you?

15 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by LeoDeKing: 6:52pm On May 27, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
No problem, let him try now because we wan see how the useless bastard and his cursed followers wan win the election with their inconsequential 5% votes.
Even me, I'm waiting to see how Peter Obi will get up to 50% of what the party got in 2019.

Only Igbos will vote Labour party because of Peter Obi, but where will that take him to.

Meanwhile, ipob pigs are still on social media insulting everyone who criticise Peter Obi, maybe that will attract more votes. grin grin grin

418 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by alsudan: 6:53pm On May 27, 2022
seunmsg:

Buhari started same way and he’s President today. GSM also started same way and today he’s Governor. You get?

12 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by seunmsg(m): 6:55pm On May 27, 2022
helinues:

Obi is no longer really after winning the election, but as a real man, there is no big deal in trying. At least Labour party could win some seats in the next year election due to his influence

Seats in which states? LP won’t win a single state assembly or federal legislative seat in Anambra or any other states as a result of the influence of Peter Obi. He has no grass root structure anywhere in the country.

405 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Gandollaar(f): 6:56pm On May 27, 2022
PO will bring additional 6m or more to the table.

Mumu Reno!

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by NyamiriSlayer(m): 6:57pm On May 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Even me, I'm waiting to see how Peter Obi will get up to 50% of what the party got in 2019.

Only Igbos will vote Labour party because of Peter Obi, but where will that take him to.

Meanwhile, ipob pigs are still on social media insulting everyone who criticise Peter Obi, maybe that will attract more votes. grin grin grin
Their eyes go soon clear

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:57pm On May 27, 2022
Reno Omokri keep losing the remaining respect people have for him.

10 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Cyberterror: 6:57pm On May 27, 2022
Pandora criminal. The clown may even be holding forth for Atiku in case Wike defeats his master.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by seunmsg(m): 6:58pm On May 27, 2022
alsudan:

Buhari started same way and he’s President today. GSM also started same way and today he’s Governor. You get?

Peter Obi is not Buhari and neither is he GSM. You get?

390 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Randy111(m): 6:59pm On May 27, 2022
This Reno is so foolish. He practically waits for president Peter Obi to make any steps so he can react like chemical. If Obi drinks water mumu will react. If he blinks an eye mumu will react. If he drinks water mumu will react.

FOOL. that's Reno

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Speaklove: 6:59pm On May 27, 2022
Islandlady:
Reno omokri has achieved alot too, you should worry about your own achievement...when things don't go you people way, you guys tends to blame the mods for pushing it to the front page!

I have achieved something too ,and my statement plays a part .

I don't blame the mods because things didn't go my way ; I am not a politician but I will contribute my own quota to the political development of our nation .

So you should check were your thoughts came from .
Thanks

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by OscarJaden(m): 7:04pm On May 27, 2022
Islandlady:
grin
This statement got me laughing...Reno omockery is bad mouthed
there is nothing funny about Reno
His will forever remain a fugitive
Just give him food and ffk and they will dance for you

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by helinues: 7:04pm On May 27, 2022
seunmsg:

Seats in which states? LP won’t win a single state assembly or federal legislative seat in Anambra or any other states as a result of the influence of Peter Obi. He has no grass root structure anywhere in the country.

And now that he is trying to build a structure probably towards 2027, we should encourage his efforts. That's how to play real politics

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Peter Obi's Defection To Labour Party by Islandlady(f): 7:06pm On May 27, 2022
OscarJaden:
there is nothing funny about Reno
His will forever remain a fugitive
Just give him food and ffk and they will dance for you
If you are a sadist, I am not grin
So f**k off my mention

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) / Buhari Campaigns In Benue State (Photos) / All Eyes On The Judiciary T-Shirt, Handbag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.