Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

How I Graduated With First Class Despite Writing Jamb Thrice Pretty Lady Narates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Graduated With First Class Despite Writing Jamb Thrice Pretty Lady Narates (289 Views)

Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) / Nursing Mum Graduates With 1st Class Despite Writing Final Exams While Pregnant / I Graduated With A 2.2, How Do I Become A University Lecturer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Graduated With First Class Despite Writing Jamb Thrice Pretty Lady Narates by Mamzi: 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
How I Graduated With First Class Despite Sitting SSCE Twice, JAMB Thrice
Grace Yusufu Philibus had to encounter early hurdles which include attending three different primary schools, four different secondary schools, getting married as an undergraduate...

Grace Yusufu Philibus had to encounter early hurdles which include attending three different primary schools, four different secondary schools, getting married as an undergraduate and failing a course, to be among the best graduating students at the Accounting Department of the Federal University Wukari, Taraba State. The first in a family of six, she hails from Michika Local Government Area of Adamawa State and shares what others can learn from her tumultuous journey to success in this encounter with Daily Trust Saturday.
Grace revealed that she started off brightly by studying for more than five hours daily and her hard work paid off when she had a Gross Point Average (GPA) of 4.82 in her first semester and 4.6 in the second semester of her first year in school. Her performance encouraged her and fuelled her determination in leaving the university with a First Class. That resolve suffered a setback when failed one of her courses.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02MNYdponmohDiV2Z6TJUzExaUkTkGnDGyuZjxkt3gAY3197tnY71RmoNod9SuagKyl&id=100048328780653

Re: How I Graduated With First Class Despite Writing Jamb Thrice Pretty Lady Narates by Iyasaburi: 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Congratulations

(1) (Reply)

Comminique Issued At Nans Jcc Chairmen Meeting / Solve Any Equation Or Research Problem With Socratic By Google / ASUU Strike And Some Of The Frequently Asked Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.