Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Business I Can Start With 800k And Make About 80k Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business I Can Start With 800k And Make About 80k Monthly (891 Views)

Which Business Can I Start With 800k / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business I Can Start With 800k And Make About 80k Monthly by AyoadeConcept(m): 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hello everyone, please i need advises on good business i can invest with 800k and make some steady residual income. Even if its 80k profits monthly. Really profitable cus i hate to start and fail.
Thanks
Re: Business I Can Start With 800k And Make About 80k Monthly by VEXT: 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
AyoadeConcept:
Hello everyone, please i need advises on good business i can invest with 800k and make some steady residual income. Even if its 80k profits monthly. Really profitable cus i hate to start and fail.
Thanks

Help me with such business and I will invest 2milliion...
Re: Business I Can Start With 800k And Make About 80k Monthly by Nikkganc08(m): 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
Same business that gave u d 800k.
Re: Business I Can Start With 800k And Make About 80k Monthly by GentlSummrbreez: 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
AyoadeConcept:
Thanks

I am an asset manager, message me privately so we talk and get started.
Re: Business I Can Start With 800k And Make About 80k Monthly by GentlSummrbreez: 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
VEXT:

Message me privately.
Re: Business I Can Start With 800k And Make About 80k Monthly by VEXT: 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
GentlSummrbreez:

Message me privately.

Say it here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Business I Can Start With 800k And Make About 80k Monthly by Greenleaf247: 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
AyoadeConcept:
Thanks

E-commerce Business
Re: Business I Can Start With 800k And Make About 80k Monthly by lahify(m): 12:24am On Aug 25, 2022
Them go gba you. All these enter my dm would scam you
Re: Business I Can Start With 800k And Make About 80k Monthly by ayoncox: 6:34am On Aug 25, 2022
AyoadeConcept:
Thanks
Chat me up on 08089466258, I will show you how you can do up to 100k monthly through arbitrage by yourself
Re: Business I Can Start With 800k And Make About 80k Monthly by ayoncox: 6:35am On Aug 25, 2022
VEXT:

Chat me up on 08089466258, I will show you how you can do up to 10-20% monthly through arbitrage by yourself
Re: Business I Can Start With 800k And Make About 80k Monthly by michaelpenz(m): 9:17am On Aug 25, 2022
No money? Learn this skill. It is paying really huge.

Nigeria is still a virgin land for production.

Let me explain.

Read the leaflet of any household product around you. I mean the production company area. You will see, Lagos, Ogun state, or Aba.

But we have 36 states in Nigeria including your own. And these states consume that same product.

Do you know that producing just for your state is enough to give you your dream income?

You don't have to be a chemist to start.

You just have to learn.

This is another high profit yielding product in Nigeria.

You can learn how to make it from the comfort of your home. You can also meet a trainer to show you how it is done up to packaging.

No money? Learn this skill. It is paying really huge.

Nigeria is still a virgin land for production.

Let me explain.

Read the leaflet of any household product around you. I mean the production company area. You will see, Lagos, Ogun state, or Aba.

But we have 36 states in Nigeria including your own. And these states consume that same product.

Do you know that producing just for your state is enough to give you your dream income?

You don't have to be a chemist to start.

You just have to learn.

This is another high profit yielding product in Nigeria.

You can learn how to make it from the comfort of your home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzD__9m8k6Q
Re: Business I Can Start With 800k And Make About 80k Monthly by FEEXEZ(m): 9:25am On Aug 25, 2022
AyoadeConcept:
Thanks

You can try and rear pigs it's profitable
Re: Business I Can Start With 800k And Make About 80k Monthly by amadasunfarm(m): 9:40am On Aug 25, 2022
Re: Business I Can Start With 800k And Make About 80k Monthly by AyoadeConcept(m): 10:06am On Aug 25, 2022
FEEXEZ:

You can try and rear pigs it's profitable

I would love to do the pig farming but I don't have a land for it
Re: Business I Can Start With 800k And Make About 80k Monthly by Seniorcitizen(m): 10:26am On Aug 25, 2022
Do you know most liabilities can be turned into an asset? Take for example your phone. Most of people have a smart phone and they are still poor. All they do is use it to beg online and borrow credit from Network providers.

There are some people like you, who are using their phone to make lots of money online. Take for example, one of my student makes 500 dollars to 1k dollars from uploading simple document on amazon with her phone in 6 weeks. Crazy shit. That's like 35k into almost 700k.
Re: Business I Can Start With 800k And Make About 80k Monthly by Fxmanager(m): 10:59am On Aug 25, 2022
AyoadeConcept:
Thanks
You can diversify your investment here with us for your financial security. Visit the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7298961/trading-team-finally-cracked-forex

Re: Business I Can Start With 800k And Make About 80k Monthly by Fxmanager(m): 11:00am On Aug 25, 2022
VEXT:

You can diversify your investment here with us for your financial security. Visit the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7298961/trading-team-finally-cracked-forex

(1) (Reply)

You Can Make Legitimate Money Online !see How / Make Cool Money Online Here / Network of people coming to nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.