Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,966 members, 7,828,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Payoneer New Update: How Did You Resolve This Please? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payoneer New Update: How Did You Resolve This Please? (860 Views)

OPAY Users Please How Did You Resolve This Issue / Mobil Filling Station, ₦10,000 & POS Wahala: How Can I Resolve This Issue? / Please Help, How Can I Resolve This Query From CAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payoneer New Update: How Did You Resolve This Please? by DanielPat01: 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
Good day everyone,

This might be a little bit long but I will really appreciate it if you can help me out with the question.

I just created my Payoneer account and want to request for a receiving account.

But Payoneer is saying for me to be eligible to create a receiving account I must "Earn another 50.00 USD (or equivalent in other currencies) to become eligible to request my first receiving account."

I just discovered the solution to this is getting a platform that pays directly to my Payoneer account.

My question now is;
1. Is there a Affiliate platform that pays directly to Payoneer?

I am asking because I have tried Amazon affiliate and discovered that payment info from a Payoneer receiving account must be provided.

2. Can I do Amazon Affiliate marketing without needing a Payoneer account for now? Any implications?
I would really appreciate it if you can help out with this Or suggest one to me.

Re: Payoneer New Update: How Did You Resolve This Please? by Zidoh(m): 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
DanielPat01:
Good day everyone,

This might be a little bit long but I will really appreciate it if you can help me out with the question.

I just created my Payoneer account and want to request for a receiving account.

But Payoneer is saying for me to be eligible to create a receiving account I must "Earn another 50.00 USD (or equivalent in other currencies) to become eligible to request my first receiving account."

I just discovered the solution to this is getting a platform that pays directly to my Payoneer account.

My question now is;
1. Is there a Affiliate platform that pays directly to Payoneer?

I am asking because I have tried Amazon affiliate and discovered that payment info from a Payoneer receiving account must be provided.

2. Can I do Amazon Affiliate marketing without needing a Payoneer account for now? Any implications?
I would really appreciate it if you can help out with this Or suggest one to me.
Yes there are lots of other affiliate platform that use payoneer as payment method .

Yes you can start doing Amazon affiliate without linking your Payoneer now untill you have money to withdraw from Amazon affiliating.
Re: Payoneer New Update: How Did You Resolve This Please? by DanielPat01: 3:44am On Jan 12, 2023
TrendyTrendy:
Use giftcard as your from of receiving your affiliate payments from amazon

Alright. So you mean there won't be any penalty if payment info is not fixed after Amazon Affiliate account creation?
Re: Payoneer New Update: How Did You Resolve This Please? by DanielPat01: 3:52am On Jan 12, 2023
Zidoh:
Yes there are lots of other affiliate platform that use payoneer as payment method .

Yes you can start doing Amazon affiliate without linking your Payoneer now untill you have money to withdraw from Amazon affiliating.

Thanks for your reply sir.

Regarding your first answer I know there are platforms that pays through Payoneer but my question is;
is there any affiliate platform that pays directly to a Payoneer account like Fiverr and upwork (freelance platforms) without having to request for payment info gotten from a receiving account in Payoneer?
Re: Payoneer New Update: How Did You Resolve This Please? by DanielPat01: 11:44am On Jan 12, 2023
Would appreciate it if any one would answer consequent questions I asked.
Re: Payoneer New Update: How Did You Resolve This Please? by DanielPat01: 5:47am On Jan 16, 2023
TrendyTrendy:
No

Thanks for the help. I really appreciate.
Re: Payoneer New Update: How Did You Resolve This Please? by obong003(m): 6:41pm On Feb 04
DanielPat01:

Thanks for the help. I really appreciate.

Hello chief, did you solve this?

(1) (Reply)

Company Registration / Do You Consider Youself Still Poor? / Business Start Up Basics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.