Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters (25918 Views)

Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) / Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) / 2019: FG Orders IDP's Back To Unsafe Region Because Of Election - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters by olatuns2017: 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:
Meet the man rallying "Obi-dients" to shake up Nigeria's election
By Libby George

https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/meet-man-rallying-obi-dients-shake-up-nigerias-election-2022-08-23/

The world is watching the political revolution that's building up in Nigeria with keen interest.

Obi will surely win on social media and be spoiler for ATiku in SE

2023 incoming GCFR is Bola TINUBU emilokan
Re: Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters by toneroforever(m): 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
Conrod:
Am happy that despite all attempts to bury the truth,...REUTERS (world biggest news outlet)knows that protesters were shot and killed as instructed by the APC govt whose national leader is TINUBU a.k.a emilokan.....God forbid BAT thing.

Unfortunately despite all his baggage- 10% of Lagos revenue,age wahala, certificate wahala, state of origin wahala, Paternity wahala, Endsars involvement, fake Bishop etc,his urchins seem not to care. I wonder if there's any humanity left in them.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters by CheapHomes1: 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
Treadway:
I am Yoruba, and have good knowledge of happenings in the southwest. Tinubu no longer has a strong grip on the southwest. Oyo, Ondo, Benin, they loathe just the mention of his name. Even Lagos will be a close shave for him. Watch and see

Benin isn't south west
Re: Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters by beejay85: 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
hkunle71:
For you to know that there are supporters in here for the only one and able president Peter Obi for 2023. His supporters should credit this account.
GTB
I will show Nairaland screenshot of bank details
Dead on arrival grin
Dem no dey drop shishi
As PO no drop kobo to be LP flagbearer grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters by hkunle71(m): 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
beejay85:

Dead on arrival grin
Dem no dey drop shishi
As PO no drop kobo to be LP flagbearer grin

Guy Wetin happen
Re: Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters by Emola12(m): 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Online rally! grin

Mirage that will never come to reality!

Hommie better go invest his money in stocks or real estate. He lacks a true adviser who can look into his eyes and say “Mr. Obi, your ambition is impossible”

I have thought of the possibility of Obi becoming president, and the only instance I could find is if one should abuse hard drugs. Only hallucinations can make Obi president.

E go choke you u will see crowd for Lagos dah day especially students who need better future trust me

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters by Smartjob1(f): 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
Zukwanuike for once. Can you see that this is beyond you?
Staphylococcus:
Online rally! grin

Hommie better go invest his money in stocks or real estate. He lacks a true adviser who can look into his eyes and say “Mr. Obi, your ambition is impossible”

I have thought of the possibility of Obi becoming president, and the only instance I could find is if one should abuse hard drugs. Only hallucinations can make Obi president.

Re: Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters by OChimex: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
Corridon:
Even the world have recognized that Obi is a force to reckon with. Obi is the undisputed choice of Nigerians to make Nigeria work again.

Choice of sensible nigerians. But sadly there are more sensless nigerians
Re: Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters by JOemmy(m): 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Even a slave will detest the name staphylococcus. See the name they gave you for you to campaign for Tinubu.

Chai!!

Nna eh this platform is filled with the dregs of the earth see the name a human being proudly choosed for himself.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters by beejay85: 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
hkunle71:

Guy Wetin happen
Ore wa elo lo ti pa lataro? grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters by Sleekfingers: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
Skyfornia:
Obi is the messiah.. if we miss this opportunity, we might not have it again.

Which opportunity? Tinubu or Atiku is the next president.

Na the North and southwest votes go decide our next president. Know this and know peace
Re: Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters by Osibajo2023: 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
Corridon:
Even the world have recognized that Obi is a force to reckon with. Obi is the undisputed choice of Nigerians to make Nigeria work again.
yes a force, on social media though
Re: Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters by william944: 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2022
The movement is unstoppable. It is bigger than Obi himself .We are global nowThe movement is unstoppable. It is bigger than Obi himself .We are global now...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters by Treadway: 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Benin isn't south west
agreed. Based on my background, delineation of sales territories in most pharma and fmcg coys usu include Benin in Southwest region. East for us begins at Delta. I have gotten used to that over time. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters by Everlastingson: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
erniok:

Obi will shake the status quo but will he win? That's a topic for another day.
The most likely winner is Atiku. All he needs to do is get enough votes from Obi and BAT strongholds and he's on home run.

Your opinion is immaterial. Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters by goodheart01: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Online rally! grin

The possibility of Obi becoming president seems impossible to your low thoughts because urchins lack mental ability to perceive reality
Re: Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters by Everlastingson: 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
feedthenation:
---How can Peter Obi suddenly become phenomenal---someone who has decamped from 2 major parties---APGA to PDP and not so long ago to Labour Party---what are his core political ideologies---

You'll understand after he is sworn in as President in 2023.
Re: Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters by PresidObi: 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
Antoeni:
Breaking News: CNN “Brianna Keilar” newscaster named her son Peter Obi.

According to her, never has such a great man emerged from Africa, and since she has seen one “peter Obi” her son needs to bear the name Peter ObiThe

This is fake news being planned to tarnish the image of Obidient family.
Re: Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters by Eriokanmi: 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
From Reuters? Waaao!
Re: Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters by richardokubo(m): 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Online rally! grin

It's ur thought the drugs u are taking won't allow u to think proper but u av a space at yaba left I wonder how u run out of the place but don't worry u wll still be get hold of and take back there to complete ur rehabilitation sorry for the wrong use of drugs Pele
Re: Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters by Eriokanmi: 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Online rally! grin

You made a great mistake....obi is spending no dime. We Nigerians are the ones donating.
Re: Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters by Staphylococcus: 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
Eriokanmi:
You made a great mistake....obi is spending no dime. We Nigerians are the ones donating.

And you expect me to believe what you typed?

He is not spending a dime. grin

Tell that to the birds! Ain’t a toddler!
Re: Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters by Eriokanmi: 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
Staphylococcus:

And you expect me to believe what you typed?

He is not spending a dime. grin

Tell that to the birds! Ain’t a toddler!
Yes he's not spending. I'm donating 2m naira and I've already entrusted it in somebody's hands. Just wait while we usher-in September when electioneering campaigns would start. Let's see if Tinubu and Atiku put together can raise funds more than the majority
Re: Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters by hkunle71(m): 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
beejay85:

Ore wa elo lo ti pa lataro? grin

Shishi I no see. Sapa Don catch Peter obi followers

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters by Ance4Liverpool: 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
This people thinks we are joking.
Obidient is better than sacrifice
Re: Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters by beejay85: 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
hkunle71:

Shishi I no see. Sapa Don catch Peter obi followers
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters by Makcollins(m): 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
Obi is OK
Re: Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters by Bobloco: 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
Staphylococcus:
Online rally! grin

Go and treat your STD infested Monika
Re: Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters by Staphylococcus: 6:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bobloco:

Go and treat your STD infested Monika

I will
Re: Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters by Bobloco: 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
"The young ones want to see a country with a future," he said. "My job is to take the country and give it to them."
Re: Peter Obi Rallying Obidients To Shake Up Nigeria's Election - Reuters by Musauzor(m): 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
My advice to Bola Tribulation is that he is too old, frail, fragile and mentally weak to be president of Nigeria. He should leave the scene for younger and stronger fellows if not Yar'adua's fate awaits him if he eventually wins ( God forbid)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supreme Court Sacks Mustapha Usman As Lawmaker. "Forged Credentials & NYSC" / Jangebe, Zamfara School Abduction: ‘Close To 550 Girls Are Missing’ / Confession Of A Boko Haram - Who Trained With Asari Dokubo In Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.