Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

“i’m Ready To Date Again”-korra Obidi Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Ready To Date Again”-korra Obidi Reveals (297 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Ready To Date Again”-korra Obidi Reveals by Jenniferchuma10: 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
Copied from trendinghub.ng

Popular Nigerian dancer Korra Obidi has revealed her intention to try love again following divorce with ex husband Justin Dean.

The mother of two made this revelation during a Facebook live session, noting that her doctor has declared her fit for a romantic relationship.

Speaking further, Korra noted that her ideal man must be kind to her kids and have a great sense of humor because of her personality.

Recall that Korra Obidi and her estranged husband, Justin Dean, parted ways a few months ago, just days after the birth of their second child, Athena.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/im-ready-to-date-again-korra-obidi-revealsvideo/

Re: “i’m Ready To Date Again”-korra Obidi Reveals by Princessogaraya(f): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
Abeg getta

The same you that we are dating again, you don change your mouth now now
Re: “i’m Ready To Date Again”-korra Obidi Reveals by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
So fast? This unfaithful woman and her unfaithful husband will not let us rest

1 Like

Re: “i’m Ready To Date Again”-korra Obidi Reveals by duduade: 3:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
E dey scratch her already

1 Like

Re: “i’m Ready To Date Again”-korra Obidi Reveals by blazingblender(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
grin
Why laff de hungry me
Why she come de tell us n'a
Abi she de find who go pity her again??
Re: “i’m Ready To Date Again”-korra Obidi Reveals by blazingblender(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
For your information your bf plenty
Just that some of them no tell you before they enter the relationship
Even here on nl
Re: “i’m Ready To Date Again”-korra Obidi Reveals by SAMBARRY: 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
And whose buisness? Abeg Rest

(1) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw, Chioma Apotha, Sammie Okposo, Others Say Goodbye To Ada Ameh At... / Cardi B Tutorial On Changing Diapers! / Portable Blasts Goya Amenor, Says What Have You Achieved With Your Certificate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.