Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Tinubu Has The Courage, Vision And Knowledge To Defeat Atiku In 2023 - Alake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has The Courage, Vision And Knowledge To Defeat Atiku In 2023 - Alake (277 Views)

How Buhari Will Roundly Defeat Atiku In 2019 - Lai Mohammed / Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan / I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Has The Courage, Vision And Knowledge To Defeat Atiku In 2023 - Alake by francis247(m): 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has The Courage, Vision And Knowledge To Defeat Atiku In 2023 - Alake by PresidObi: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Someone who couldn't face other contestants to outline his plans in front of a learned group like the NBA?

Where's the courage?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has The Courage, Vision And Knowledge To Defeat Atiku In 2023 - Alake by donaldking100: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Foolish A.P.C using the weapon called propaganda, tribalism, hunger, poverty & illiteracy to win elections in Nigeria.
Unfortunately the real problems of this election are the illiterates & the poor in the villages & rural-area who have no social media.
It's quite easy to convince them with the least 1k to sell their votes & conscience.
But that doesn't mean we would give-up the fight.
Fortunately my dad is currently the Labour Party chairman in my community, & they are taking the Obi gospel to the rural areas.
We all love Obi unconditionally, and we would give him our votes without bribery because that's the right thing to do.
I'm not saying you should reject their money, but accept it & still vote for the right person.
WE MUST MAKE NIGERIA BETTER.
Re: Tinubu Has The Courage, Vision And Knowledge To Defeat Atiku In 2023 - Alake by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
Tinubu that even his wife will not vote for

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has The Courage, Vision And Knowledge To Defeat Atiku In 2023 - Alake by Moh247: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
cool

City boy getting endorsed by every sensible people

Obituary nonetity still wailing... Obi-diots are just seeking attention... Bunch of dunce and gullible miscreants

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Has The Courage, Vision And Knowledge To Defeat Atiku In 2023 - Alake by francis247(m): 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu that even his wife will not vote for
Even his own daughter won't vote him.
Re: Tinubu Has The Courage, Vision And Knowledge To Defeat Atiku In 2023 - Alake by Okoroawusa: 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
If Nigeria doesn't get it right by voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2023 then we are doomed.

(1) (Reply)

FG Awards Bridge Project For Southern Kaduna Communities / "If I See Tinubu & Atiku, I'll Ask Them To Step Down For Peter Obi" - Kenneth O / Peter Obi Is Part Of The Old System – Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.