Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Atiku, Saraki, Mohammed Greet Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On 66th Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Saraki, Mohammed Greet Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On 66th Birthday (8420 Views)

Tinubu Greets Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On His 66th Birthday / Sa’ad Abubakar: Disobedience To Court Order, Recipe For Lawlessness, Chaos / Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku, Saraki, Mohammed Greet Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On 66th Birthday by Nemere2020: 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
On behalf of my family, I wish His Eminence Alhaji Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar, the Sultan of Sokoto, a happy 66th birthday celebration.

May the Almighty Allah grant you good health and wisdom for continued spiritual leadership for the Muslim faithful in our dear country and for the tremendous work that you do in fostering inter-faith dialogue. -AA
https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1562388771261366272?t=RMsF-aD83idypwYBOPKXQA&s=19

My family and I wish the Sultan of Sokoto, His Eminence, Muhammadu Sa'ad Abubakar III, a very Happy 66th Birthday!

We pray that the light of Almighty Allah (SWT) continues to shine on you, may His wisdom continue to abide with you, and may His blessings always be upon you.
https://twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1562453179643572224?t=JVNy7cysz5B5r680q_mMYw&s=19

On behalf of the government and people of Bauchi State, I wish His Eminence Muhammad Sa'ad Abubakar III, the Sultan of Sokoto and President-General of Nigeria Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA), a happy 66th birthday celebration.

May Allah grant you many more years in good health and service to our country and the Muslim Ummah.
https://twitter.com/SenBalaMohammed/status/1562411279901409280?t=qP4Yg21GVbWlkoHC2JxT6g&s=19

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Mohammed Greet Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On 66th Birthday by Corridon: 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
All because of election.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Mohammed Greet Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On 66th Birthday by blazingblender(m): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
NO one they is greeting him based on celebration things ...
They just want his votes and the vote of his people
Finished ...
Checkout after election
All this men no go remember am even if em dey do birthday ...
Any way happy birthday to the man

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Mohammed Greet Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On 66th Birthday by Mokason288(m): 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
grin
Is this Sultan still relevant

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Mohammed Greet Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On 66th Birthday by Jenypha1: 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
This sultan just Dey fresh like Fresh bread

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Mohammed Greet Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On 66th Birthday by Truthisunique2: 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
Only those whose tribe can sight moon should greet sultan that sights moon

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Mohammed Greet Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On 66th Birthday by Klington: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Sultan has suddenly become the new bride. grin grin grin

Selfish people with nothing to offer other personal interest.

On Peter Obi mandate well-meaning Nigerians stand.

11 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Mohammed Greet Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On 66th Birthday by slawomir: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Mohammed Greet Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On 66th Birthday by pius4luv(m): 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
I'm sorry for disturbing u,i havent eating since in the morning,can anyone help me it with any amount to eat

First bank

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Mohammed Greet Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On 66th Birthday by datola: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Election tins
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Mohammed Greet Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On 66th Birthday by kennyz247(m): 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
happy birthday ♥️♥️
age gracefully
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Mohammed Greet Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On 66th Birthday by AkuOlisa: 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
Gone are the days when APC have media monopoly to propagate their Evil agenda and And character assassination of other presidential candidates. And it has effected their propaganda agenda more than they are willing to admit.

Obi-dients taking full and total control of the social media space is something the APC media house did not expect and they are not finding it funny at all. Because for every 10 Tinubu supporters on social media, there are about 50 Obi supporters ( Not to talk of Atiku supporters) that will counter them.

That is one of the major reasons their attempts on Peter Obi personality did not work. First it was Pandora propaganda then it was tribal propaganda and now it is Ipob connection propaganda. If not for the large percentage of Obidients in social media to counter them, they would have succeeded in destroying Peter obi popularity just as the did with Gej.........

There's a reason why APC supporters are fighting extremely hard to label Peter Obi social media supporters as irrelevant as for as election is concerne but unfortunately for them, the Endsars protect has shown the youths the powers of social media....

Yes election are not won on social media but it has enabled Nigerians to full See, know and understand the qualities, personally and political agenda of all the presidencal candidates without the influence of APC propaganda media houses....

Lastly Atiku is Coming.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Mohammed Greet Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On 66th Birthday by davidupdate89: 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
Sultan just dey fresh everyday
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Mohammed Greet Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On 66th Birthday by Honourable1901(m): 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2022
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Mohammed Greet Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On 66th Birthday by opalu: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ok
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Mohammed Greet Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On 66th Birthday by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
All these pple begging on nairaland won't you pple assist them?

I never seen or heard anyone who help from those bank details I see..

Or is it scam?

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Mohammed Greet Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On 66th Birthday by AkuOlisa: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
We are Atikulate and we are coming.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Mohammed Greet Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On 66th Birthday by Frank150: 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
Politicians knows that the people prefer to vote a criminal because of tribe and religion.. and continue to suffer.. blacks are so blind.. after when they go to white man land they will start shouting racism..
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Mohammed Greet Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On 66th Birthday by Rayjnr: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
Mokason288:
grin
Is this Sultan still relevant

More relevant than all southern traditional and religious leaders put together

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Mohammed Greet Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On 66th Birthday by ATEAMS: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
Poor.man have no friends
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Mohammed Greet Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On 66th Birthday by Throwback: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
Tinubu leads others follow.

Waiting for Obi to come and lick ass with his own greetings as stated by his own supporters who lack manners and cannot engage physically, so have to remain online.

9 Likes

Re: Atiku, Saraki, Mohammed Greet Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On 66th Birthday by Booty4ker(m): 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
Chai, see this clouns behaving like chiidrens
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Mohammed Greet Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On 66th Birthday by Mokason288(m): 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
Rayjnr:

More relevant than all southern traditional and religious leaders put together
Ok
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Mohammed Greet Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On 66th Birthday by Sleekfingers: 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
Aurielfinizu:
All these pple begging on nairaland won't you pple assist them?

I never seen or heard anyone who help from those bank details I see..

Or is it scam?

Na those lazy youths, wey don take begging to another level. Awon online almajiri
Re: Atiku, Saraki, Mohammed Greet Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar On 66th Birthday by Apexmoh: 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
Gadetimese:
Chief terrorist
mentally deranged.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brazilian President Rousseff Visits Nigeria / I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. / Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.