Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

How To Make At Least $500 In As Little As 1 Month Even If You've Never Made Any - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make At Least $500 In As Little As 1 Month Even If You've Never Made Any (310 Views)

How To Make At Least 50k-300k A Month Even If You Don't Have A Product / Please Which Business Can One Start With As Little As #5000 / HOW To Make ₦400K Every Month Even If You Have No Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make At Least $500 In As Little As 1 Month Even If You've Never Made Any by Abigailalobo(f): 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
Have you been making money consistently online?
Or are you tired of bringing 2 people before you earn? And you want to find a better source of income and enjoy your life.
The good news is that with this Amazon KDP system, you don't need to show up daily, I will show you Step by Step how to make at least $500 monthly even as a beginner.
This is the system you need to get you out of the trenches.

⚜️ *How do I Earn:*

It's very simple and straightforward.

✅ You create a book (it can be 1000 words, 2000 words, 10-25pages, or any amount you can write).

✅You design a cover for it

✅upload to Amazon Kindle. (the book section of Amazon)

✅ When people buy your books you earn.

✅ If people read any page of your book, you still earn!!

If you like to know more message me ‪ +234 814 846 8205‬

1 Like

Re: How To Make At Least $500 In As Little As 1 Month Even If You've Never Made Any by Abigailalobo(f): 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
FROM GRASS TO GRACE
A few months ago I came across a business model that has changed my life.
Yes, imagine staying in Nigeria, and earning thousands of dollars at the rate of #610 -$1.
�WAIT� Are you looking for a legitimate business that you can do online with your smartphone or laptop with virtually no experience and earn in dollars!?
Then the Amazon KDP is the business model for you!
Through Amazon's Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) program, you may write fiction and non-fiction Kindle eBooks and paperback books and earn passive money from them with just your SMARTPHONE or LAPTOP and an Internet connection.
You only have to upload a book once, and you'll make money on it forever. (in dollars)
And to produce books that will continue to sell for years to come, you don't need to be a talented writer or designer.
Everyone can start making money selling books through Amazon but many will fail because they don't know the exact step to follow.
Click the Learn More Button below so I can show you the PASSIVE INCOME BLUEPRINT WITH AMAZON KDP that will show you exactly how to earn huge in dollars and spend in Naira
Re: How To Make At Least $500 In As Little As 1 Month Even If You've Never Made Any by Abigailalobo(f): 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
YDo you want to upgrade your lifestyle? Start earning in dollars.
But will be better if you can do it passively (i.e no need to show up daily yet money comes in daily)
Here's how you can start earning in dollars from Amazon.
Create a book
Upload your book
Set the price
Make sales.
Note
✅You don't have to be a writer
✅If you are a writer, you are still welcome.
But it is beyond these 4 steps above.
Re: How To Make At Least $500 In As Little As 1 Month Even If You've Never Made Any by Abigailalobo(f): 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you.
If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you.
You need to "LEARN" first then later remove the "L" to "EARN"
Anything that will make you money is not easy, because a price will always be attached.
Pay the price and you will find it easy. You can start profiting from AMAZON KDP in dollars as well,

(1) (Reply)

Polystar Air Conditioner For Sale 1 Horse Power And Also LG Fridge / Japa Season And How To Save Cost When An Employee Resigns / Four Burner Gas Cooker (new) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.