Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup (26853 Views)

The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board / Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria / Ireti Kingibe: Peter Obi Tweets False Info About Abuja Senate Seat, Deletes It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by fman(m): 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
Krismas:
grin How?
By consistently saying rubbish? THERE ARE 3thousand house-flies in Abuja grin 14 million malnourished ants in the forests of Nigeria grin
And 23 million loud- mouthed
Buzzing skull miners.
Nice stats bro.
I guess we r even.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by fman(m): 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Can he prove it?

Go ask am.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by fman(m): 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Will you say thesame if it was Tinubu?
Sentiment aside,
U just told me the bitter truth
Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by fman(m): 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
Rayjnr:

If you know this then why make jest of shettima's suit
Na cruise we dey!!
Stop making me to feel bad
Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by Vitally123: 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
Zydote:
After 12 hours, the tweet is still up, his team does not care about the false information. The Falconets lost to Netherlands at the quarter-Finals after a great group stage round.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1562448347918893056?t=YbZee3UH5YpffDNBOiUHmg&=19

Because someone makes a typographical error, it becomes lie as if you don't make mistakes! And because you lie a lot everything about another to you becomes lie? You better be careful, if not this your lie and fault-finding attitude will hinder you from going far.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by Bimpe29: 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
If it's Buhari, Atiku or Tinubu they wouldn't be taking human nature of imperfection into consideration. But, we know them for who they are. Perfection solely belongs to God.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by Wwwq: 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by soojar(m): 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
[quote author=danngnews post=116039638][/quote]

Fallacy of unwarranted assumption.

I am not campaigning for any candidate. I just pointed your attention to the fact that anybody can write anything on Wikipedia. It might not be the best place to get authentic information about someone
Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by soojar(m): 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
danngnews:
So why did Wikipedia suspend the edition on Tinubu's page when the controversy was raging? Do you see it normal?

My brother what and what will you defend Tinubu on? Is it his age, the school he attended? His state of origin, His parent? His source of wealth? His early stages of clear Parkinson?

Or his dementia? He needs help to pronounce the name of his own party, he advised that 50 million youths should be recruited into the army, he even claimed that PVCs have expiry date.

My brother it's too much for one man to have this much garbage and still believe he is the best candidate to lead a diverse nation like ours, it's smarks of nothing but arrogance on his part and stupidity on his supporters

I am not campaigning for any candidate. I just pointed your attention to the fact that anybody can write anything on Wikipedia. It might not be the best place to get authentic information about someone
Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by beyondPen(m): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
Doyou2019:

grin Misery loves company. See this one criticizing the memory of a smart 61-year-old technocrat, when he supports an 86-year-old thieving grandpa for President. No be juju be that?

Da bi n se da. Oniyeye!

What makes Obi a Technocrat?

As a Technocrat his state should be flying high in development na. Mushroom thinking.

Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by danngnews: 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
soojar:

Anyday, anytime Tinubu is a bad market for Nigeria presidency.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by conscienceman4(m): 6:53pm On Jan 01
Zico5:

The killings that's going on in Anambra has been decimated by Peter Obi? Nonsense. You are not playing tribal card but religion one. Which one is more dangerous. You want to vote because of religion but want people to put aside tribal card. I don't think u are ok at all. Tinubu all the way

How your Tinubu now.
I hope you are enjoying.
How far Plateau state killing?
Dem never start o
Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by Zico5(m): 7:12pm On Jan 01
conscienceman4:

How your Tinubu now.
I hope you are enjoying.
How far Plateau state killing?
Dem never start o
I'm really enjoying it. So Tinubu will be the one to stop Fulani invaders in far away plateau. I know you guys from that side have low IQ. Even in USA, someone will just take gun and start shooting. In what way can the president stop that. What can ur Agulu man do if he is given a chance. He has no knowledge of anything whatsoever and that is why he will always fail. Get it today, no reasonable person will vote anyone from that ur side as president. It has gotten to that level.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emefiele Arrives Villa, Urges Compliance To Buhari’s Directive / Video As VP Shettima, NSA Ribadu And Gbajabiamila Arrive PEPT / The Sorry State Of Ohanku, The Road Leading To Enyimba Stadium Aba (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.