Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup (26861 Views)

The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board / Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria / Ireti Kingibe: Peter Obi Tweets False Info About Abuja Senate Seat, Deletes It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by shiwex: 9:04am On Aug 25, 2022
BATified2023:
but we won’t rest if it’s tinubu right?
BABA with Parkinson should go and sit down..we don't need someone that will be going to shake like Jelly on world stage. In a sane society, he will have stepped down.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by jrusky(m): 9:05am On Aug 25, 2022
PresidObi:

Say what you like, we the Nigerian youths knows when people are lying, you cannot deceive us again, we want to be saved from the tortures of being in a country governed by APC and PDP.

We are determined to vote for Peter Obi.

God bless Nigeria.

Hahaha jokers Nigerians youths of ipob extractions I guess.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:06am On Aug 25, 2022
ribbit:
we know you are lying but continue.

Tinubu spent 8 years as governor and didn't run for political office again afterwards until now.. .. he is greedy and old at 66.

Obi spent 8 uneventful years as governor and also ran for vice president with his boss atiku. He is 61. -- but no, he is not old and greedy.

Does this make any sense to you?
Come and explain your stupid logic.
oya vote your great grand father. Laslas if it goes ur way everybody go suffer am

Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by danngnews: 9:08am On Aug 25, 2022
soojar:

I hope you know even you can edit Wikipedia.

So why did Wikipedia suspend the edition on Tinubu's page when the controversy was raging? Do you see it normal?

My brother what and what will you defend Tinubu on? Is it his age, the school he attended? His state of origin, His parent? His source of wealth? His early stages of clear Parkinson?

Or his dementia? He needs help to pronounce the name of his own party, he advised that 50 million youths should be recruited into the army, he even claimed that PVCs have expiry date.

My brother it's too much for one man to have this much garbage and still believe he is the best candidate to lead a diverse nation like ours, it's smarks of nothing but arrogance on his part and stupidity on his supporters.

We learn everyday
Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by Indispensable85(m): 9:10am On Aug 25, 2022
Peter Obi is not lying, he's just dull. What do you expect from a 3rd class graduate of philosophy? Mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by ribbit: 9:10am On Aug 25, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
oya vote your great grand father. Laslas if it goes ur way everybody go suffer am
I see you cannot explain your own stupidity now abi?
Tribalistic zombi.

Oya say amen.
May your life be like Anambra that obi governered and mine be like Lagos.

Suffer go eventually finish your tribalistic head there if you continue to remain zombidient.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:21am On Aug 25, 2022
ribbit:

I see you cannot explain your own stupidity now abi?
Tribalistic zombi.

Oya say amen.
May your life be like Anambra that obi governered and mine be like Lagos.

Suffer go eventually finish your tribalistic head there if you continue to remain zombidient.
shut up with these u guys annoying Lagos Lagos Lagos talk. Lagos was mainly built by babangida and it's a state collectively built by FG money, then developed and own by all. When the time reaches Lagos will be shared accordingly. You won't see Hausa bragging about Abuja a capital also built by FG and own by all

Your tinubu didn't build anything great there...he is just a tax collector. Fashola and Ambode are better governors than him. Wake up.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by tolue42(m): 9:35am On Aug 25, 2022
Rayjnr:

Igbos want you to hate what they hate and love what they love

Perfectly, you understand them... Once you don't buy to that, then they'll start calling you names

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by ribbit: 9:35am On Aug 25, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
shut up with these u guys annoying Lagos Lagos Lagos talk. Lagos was mainly built by babangida and it's a state collectively built by FG money, then developed and own by all. When the time reaches Lagos will be shared accordingly. You won't see Hausa bragging about Abuja a capital also built by FG and own by all

Your tinubu didn't build anything great there...he is just a tax collector. Fashola and Ambode are better governors than him. Wake up.
say amen you zombi.

What's all the shalaye

Shey bi obi is great? Why don't you want your life to be like his work?

Tribalistic zombi supporting obi cos he is ibo.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by jaxxy(m): 9:39am On Aug 25, 2022
etrouble:
Someone that graduated with a PASS in Philosophy is nothing but a useless dummy. Now, imagine a dummy rolling out fake Statistics

Everytime tinubu made statements he goofed or said rubbish. Even his inlaws have said this man is absolutely not fit to rule this country.

His age is fake, name fake, primary and secondary school fake. He is not fit to be president pls.

shetimma that imported terrorism into borno? God forbid!
Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:42am On Aug 25, 2022
ribbit:
say amen you zombi.

What's all the shalaye

Shey bi obi is great? Why don't you want your life to be like his work?

Tribalistic zombi supporting obi cos he is ibo.
shut up again! U know very well agbado grand pa is not marketable so it's you who have the tribalistic thoughts. Bring out Ikpeazu of Abia state and bring out Osibanjo and see the correct percentage of ibos that will support Osibanjo

My friend go and chop ur Amala and sleep
Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by ribbit: 9:50am On Aug 25, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
shut up again! U know very well agbado grand pa is not marketable so it's you who have the tribalistic thoughts. Bring out Ikpeazu of Abia state and bring out Osibanjo and see the correct percentage of ibos that will support Osibanjo

My friend go and chop ur Amala and sleep
shut up fuu

You tribalistic goat that are already calling osinbajo mere commissioner and trader moni merchant should be trusted.

Ikpeasu achieved more as governor than obi achieved in anambra.
I have receipt to back my claim.

Again
May your life be like how obi ruled anambra. Say amen to this if you so much believe in your obi.

Me already want my life to be modelled towards Lagos transformation since 1999 thanks to tinubu.
It shows that Im not marketing fake candidate unlike you tribalistic goats. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:05am On Aug 25, 2022
ribbit:
shut up fuu

You tribalistic goat that are already calling osinbajo mere commissioner and trader moni merchant should be trusted.

Ikpeasu achieved more as governor than obi achieved in anambra.
I have receipt to back my claim.

Again
May your life be like how obi ruled anambra. Say amen to this if you so much believe in your obi.

Me already want my life to be modelled towards Lagos transformation since 1999 thanks to tinubu.
It shows that Im not marketing fake candidate unlike you tribalistic goats. grin
I know u r hungry now and frustrated. E never start...ur hate go consume u not to think right

Sometimes I wonder same u majority afonjas here will be talking of ipob and people who hate Nigeria and generalize all ibos. What of ur yeye copycat oduduwa republic?!

Laslas tribalism is too hard in the black man blood so really the last solution might be to disintegrate

Ibos are trying to make Nigeria better but u guys want to push a living corpse there so Hausa will continue to take us like fools. Grow up and get sense.

Don't let aboki rule u 4eva because if tinubu emerges there only 6months they will kill him and Shettimma will be the president

To be honest I liked tinubu but recently with his greed and putting us in the hands of Bad people. I no more fancy him
Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by ribbit: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
shut up...I feed ur lazy brothers here and they hate me! I buy them drinks and borrow them money that I forfeit still pay rent but u still hate me...are u not an afonja

But I won't kill u like the Hausa would kill u if u provoke them

It's just sense we r trying to get into u guys thick skull that the real enemy is not us but una stubborn like ewure goat

WowSweetGuy:
I know u r hungry now and frustrated. E never start...ur hate go consume u not to think right

Sometimes I wonder same u majority afonjas here will be talking of ipob and people who hate Nigeria and generalize all ibos. What of ur yeye copycat oduduwa republic?!

Laslas tribalism is too hard in the black man blood so really the last solution might be to disintegrate

Ibos are trying to make Nigeria better but u guys want to push a living corpse there so Hausa will continue to take us like fools. Grow up and get sense.

Don't let aboki rule u 4eva because if tinubu emerges there only 6months they will kill him and Shettimma will be the president

To be honest I liked tinubu but recently with his greed and putting us in the hands of Bad people. I no more fancy him
there he goes

The fool calling people tribalistic has been exposed. cheesy

Werey said Ibos are trying to make Nigeria better yet all south east states are competing with north east in all human indices.

Only south east feel they need to travel to tinubu's Lagos to escape poverty.
How many times have you seen other tribes migrate so much to igbo states?

Heck obi ran to Lagos cos he couldn't stand Anambra he governed for 8 years.

But this tribalistic fuul want us to believe ibos want better Nigeria.

Do they ever teach logic in that part of the country?

Can a naked mad man give a sane man cloth.

You cannot give what you don't have..

Go away fool.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by gaspology(m): 10:07am On Aug 25, 2022
This obsession with OBI is becoming pathological. Some people need to see a doctor real quick
Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:10am On Aug 25, 2022
ribbit:
there he goes

The fool calling people tribalistic has been exposed.

Have a good day zombi. grin
shut up...I feed ur lazy brothers here and they hate me! I buy them drinks and borrow them money that I forfeit still pay rent but u still hate me...are u not an afonja

But I won't kill u like the Hausa would kill u if u provoke them

It's just sense we r trying to get into u guys thick skull that the real enemy is not us but una stubborn like ewure goat
Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by David442: 10:20am On Aug 25, 2022
see below

Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by asanausana91: 10:52am On Aug 25, 2022
This man is an unchangeable liar.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by Musauzor(m): 10:59am On Aug 25, 2022
I want to read Bola Tribulation's tweets. What Am I even saying? With shaky shaky hands how can he tweet?
Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by PenSniper: 11:06am On Aug 25, 2022
PresidObi:
Irrelevancies

God bless Nigeria

Please God, give us Peter Obi as president of Nigeria

This is our only prayer Lord.

Irrelevances you say ?
He and your ilks must be sick !
This is someone who is making waves for lies, misinformation and false data analysis, for heaven's sake !
Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by Steveabbeyly: 11:10am On Aug 25, 2022
Peter Obi always on the urge to impress. He will do anything like telling lies to sell his product even when its fake like an original Igbo man at Alaba will do to persuade an unsuspecting, innocent prospective buyer. When you buy their goods and get home you will discover the goods are fake.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by GeneralPula: 11:14am On Aug 25, 2022
bigcasava1:
Agbedu and casava bringing down syndrome. Obi is their major threat

Obi isn’t even a minor threat not to talk of major threat..

But the way the Igbo are overhyping Peter Obi, it’s normal to enlighten Nigerians Pandora is nothing but a mere joke..

Why can’t he keep quiet instead of speaking different false propositions?

This isn’t the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th time he’s saying false things, sane citizens would never keep quiet on that. He’s an presidential aspirant..

When Pandora speaks, he wants us to listen and to know he’s speaking. When Peter Obi lies, we’ll also let him know he’s telling lies cuz we know he’s listening..

Imagine him representing Nigeria on an international summit, only for him to start mentioning false figures, that’s a big dent on the country.... Even Buhari seem to be more brilliant than Obi cuz Buhari doesn’t throw false figures..

Pandora is far from being a Nigeria president. Biafra would be the best for him!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
Throwback:
He is 61yrs old naa.

He is already becoming senile.

Now you know the reason for the fake statistics.

Let us show him some pity.

So you are banking on age to insult Peter Obi??

If at Age 61.......Peter Obi is BECOMING senile

At Age 83......... TINUBU is what?

Let us show TINUBU the road to old people's home nah ......

Is it difficult for us to do??
Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by Obainomilano: 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
buksarki:
See what is making front page. Nairaland
.... don't mind them...I have never seen a man who has given evil and wicked people sleepless nights ..if he made mistake then correct it and move on ..you people should leave our peter obi for us and campaign for your candidate....15 k stipends wasted on irrelevant things
Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by josiah27: 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
Everybody shall dey use PO dey collect Likes.
grin
Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by Zikimani: 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
Where una dey get una info from sef?

Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by Everlastingson: 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
etrouble:
Someone that graduated with a PASS in Philosophy is nothing but a useless dummy. Now, imagine a dummy rolling out fake Statistics

All these 14 year olds on Nairaland sef.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by Everlastingson: 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
Throwback:
He is 61yrs old naa.
He is already becoming senile.
Now you know the reason for the fake statistics.
Let us show him some pity.

I would have engaged you if not that you're a minor , a 15 year old.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by Bishop4real: 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
PresidObi:
Irrelevancies

God bless Nigeria

Please God, give us Peter Obi as president of Nigeria

This is our only prayer Lord.

Now it's irrelevant because it's Obi. Wonder what your likes would have said if it were to be Atiku or even Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by Naijanascam: 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
Zydote:

When you Bleep up daily, it shouldn't be overlooked. Peter Obi needs to see a neurologist

And people that can't hold Flag even for a minute without support should visit Sango grin
Re: Peter Obi Tweets That The Falconets Lost In The Semi-Finals of U20 World Cup by Achilles881: 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

He does not fact check because he is dull. However, he is quick to bluff and ask people to fact check his lies.

His brain is lazy, he is a dull show performer.

Work harder, you could succeed, grin grin grin sorry, all your work is in vain, there is time for everything, unfortunately for you, it's obi's time, but eeeh continue working hard, God might change his mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Blasts Bello For Donating To Aisha Buhari's Book Launch / Why Northern Stakeholders Forum Dumped Buhari And Chose Atiku / Peter Obi Attends Dele Momodu's 63rd Birthday Party In London (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.