Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Is Your Mental Health At Stake? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Your Mental Health At Stake? (379 Views)

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Reveals Secrets Of His Sound Health At Age 70 / Prioritize Your Health At Jaracare / UCH Doctors/murderers: My Mother's Life At Stake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Mental Health At Stake? by Jummieunique(f): 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
Sometime ago, I wasn't living my best life. I didn't just take life seriously.. I lived everyday as it came. No plans, no to-do list, and as the clock would tick, I'd feel so uncomfortable and say to myself "this day can't come and go with me achieving anything".

Later, I began to invest in myself. I'd write out my plans for each day, what I wanted to achieve in the morning, afternoon and before the day ends. I was astonished at the change I encountered.

I took courses, read books, learnt a skill. I was opened to information that was life changing. I tracked my not too good habits and I was intentional about my change.

Like me, you have the opportunity to also change your narrative and live your best life as you've envisioned. So much value would be given and you'd really love it.�

Join the moving train and don't joke with this opportunity. I'm talking about living your best life. The life of your original design✨✨✨���

Re: Is Your Mental Health At Stake? by Jummieunique(f): 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
I have noticed a trend in our world today, *Distraction.* And everyone seem to be following this trend. The target is your mental and emotional health_ Your own mind!

Being stressed in a world that we all are trying to keep our sanity is not too good.

But you can get to make it work by having mind checks, having a planner and following through your itinerary. You get to take breaks, journal, and be productive to live your best life, just like you wanted it. Think about this?

Click on the link to book your seats as there are limited slots available.

Comes with some other freebies:

Ebooks, on self development, affirmations and mind shifts.
A 20 minute audio recording on clutters and decluttering.
Re: Is Your Mental Health At Stake? by Jummieunique(f): 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
This is your time

Re: Is Your Mental Health At Stake? by Jummieunique(f): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
Do you juggle between jobs, managing the home, keeping your life together and you just really need a break?

*Declutter Your Mind* is for you. You'll understand how to prioritize your *to-dos.*

You'll understand your *life and work values* and learn how to put things in order so as to live a happy and less cluttered Life.

Check out the Flier and Register today. Be a part of this Change of Life. You need it.❣️
Re: Is Your Mental Health At Stake? by Jummieunique(f): 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
If you are yet to get in this train, you are missing alot. This is giving so much great value for a little amount.

Being intentional and putting your life in order is a tool to living your best life.

In this class, you get to learn why you think *24 hours is not enough* for you in a day�. You want more abi.. come on in, join the train.

Who should enroll for this class:
Business Owners.

Entrepreneurs.

Home Makers.

Office Workers.

Great minds.

Everyone that's got a *large* *cabinet file* called the *MIND!*
Re: Is Your Mental Health At Stake? by Jummieunique(f): 12:09am On Aug 26, 2022
Don't sleep on this opportunity!!!
Re: Is Your Mental Health At Stake? by Jummieunique(f): 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
Journaling is one good way of developing yourself and Decluttering the mind.

The memories, the lone moments, the time out and wonderful experiences should be documented.

Not to talk of the creative ideas that pops up every day. Gosh! there's a whole lot to journaling than you know.

One other thing it does is helping you prioritize your to-dos and keeping your mind free from loads of information.

You become a better person, an improved version of yourself and you'd be surprised the the growth you'll encounter.. It is also part of the basic self development plan.

There are lots of secrets that would be shared in the class�. Book a seat now, the train is about to take off.. You don't wanna be late�������
Re: Is Your Mental Health At Stake? by Jummieunique(f): 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
Class starts tomorrow. Register here.

Whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

New Wonder Drug! Reduces High BP After 5 Days Of Usage / How Well Do You Care For Your Oral Health / Miracle In A Bottle...god Sent Stem Cell Products Farforon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.