Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members (24957 Views)

List Of Presidential Candidates Buhari Should Please Call And Continue Calling / “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme / I Won’t Decline Courtesy Calls By Opposition Candidates — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members by Canberra55: 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
Thiz tha kinda thread that makes you wonder whether all APC supporters done closed their nairaland accounts. Where yallz at right now to defend the man whoSE "SUCCESS story" TINUBU has promised to continue? You know therez no way u can defend APC's 7-year reign without feeling stupid or guilty within u.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members by Toosure70: 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
Don't discoursge decampee because you want to favour atiku man.
Re: 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members by DukeofUmueri247: 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Lol nyamuri... E still dey pain u! grin
Hunger don blind you...The guy is ur fellow APC guy...
What APC hunger cannot do does not exist grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members by DukeofUmueri247: 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2022
Canberra55:
Thiz tha kinda thread that makes you wonder whether all APC supporters done closed their nairaland accounts. Where yallz at right now to defend the man whoSE "SUCCESS story" TINUBU has promised to continue? You know therez no way u can defend APC's 7-year reign without feeling stupid within u.
They are waiting for a thread on Peter Obi to masturbate with grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members by Indispensable85(m): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
As bad as he is, Buhari will still clear the north if he's contesting today. It's a mystery.
Re: 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members by AfonjaBoston: 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
Evilblackman:

Your foolishness is amazing

Your mama kitty is delicious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members by AngelicBeing: 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
WonderManly:
You see...
Hahaha, that gif cracks me up grin
Re: 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members by WonderManly(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, that gif cracks me up grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members by jrusky(m): 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
I no talk am say buhari has his plan?

I no talk am say buhari I know will never in his life handover to any igbo man unless he die. I pity obi alot. A president who rules for 8 years and could not find any SE man worthy to head ordinary prison service will seat back and watch obi to humiliate his party and hand over to him I bet everyone it will never happen.

The deal is done and settled nothing anyone can do about it. Some people go cry dis night......

Obi dem una don hear it clear now? Una go get the message wella by the time the North unleash their political damaging una go cry tire.
Re: 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members by pricklewane: 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
Compare that to igbos that your future generations have been sold to the same abokis servitude that even Jesus can not save your miserable wrechted soul anymore this is aside you slavery servitude since 1960 which lunatics you call leaders renewed in 1999. You are doomed beyond eternity.

AntonVince:

…but your principal’s 2023 dream is entirely dependent on that support. grin
As a matter of fact, the hope of reciprocity from Buhari is the reason Tinubu has been scheming to trade off the South West into servitude…all for his vaulting ambition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members by ObosiUkwalla: 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
AfonjaBoston:

It is your mother that is a cheap ogbongidi. Anumanu

Look at this low grade boy boy comparing the president of a rIch and populous black nation to a world class CEO.
Wtf.. So many little kids here

It's apparent that you don't have sense, albeit it's an almajiri that I am exchanging words with.
Re: 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members by AntonVince: 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
pricklewane:
Compare that to igbos that you future generations have been sold to the same abokis servitude that even Jesus can not save you miserable wrechted soul anymore this is aside you slavery servitude since 1969 which lunatics you call leaders renewed in 1999. You are doomed beyond eternity.

OAM4J, Seun, Lalasticlala:

Rule 2 broken here.
Re: 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members by ADBA3005(m): 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
Faiththatworks:
Thank your Baba Buhari for this parting gift,no more using the Goodwill of the name of the president to camp for other candidates in other parties.
That was the battle the great Comrade Adams Oshiomole fought 3 years ago in lmo with Sen Okorocha and Sen Amosun in Ogun state.
But the truth is very bitter,Baba Buhari's Goodwill has dwindled exceedingly, I'm very sure if there's a presidential election called today,Baba Buhari will even lose his local government.
I take solace in the words of the president, the APC is about to go into another election,let everyone fall into line or get ready to be shipped out.
God bless Nigeria.

You suffer from Asxylia!
Re: 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members by Svoboda(m): 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kingpele:
Very clueless even as a party man, I wonder how I was able to vote for this dull Brian in 2015..may God forgive me ..we all that voted for buharia should all embark on 40 days fasting and prayers seeking for mercy from God ...the ach Bishop of the agbadorians really decieved us back then...but who need his support? Is not the same person that supported AJ who was doing well jejely suddenly every body just dey beat the poor guy as if he stole goat in the market square

It's BRAIN, NOT BRIAN
Re: 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members by Juliusetoo: 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
Buhari you are a fake man, anybody you are supporting is losing already
Re: 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members by mrvictornews: 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
Re: 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members by Aarenaija: 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
The presidency is for the whole country and not APC only. Next time say the President.
Re: 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members by adekolaelect(m): 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2022
etrouble:
As if his support can make someone win even ordinary Councillorship election
But if he says otherwise you will be happy? Try to hide your emotional pains little.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members by AfonjaBoston: 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

It's apparent that you don't have sense, albeit it's an almajiri that I am exchanging words with.

Same almajiri that will feed you and still give your mummy " thank you for coming" change.

Oyen iberibe anuofia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members by Lugianostar(m): 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
APC ke??

Change that has gone worst from bad.
Re: 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members by pweeryambre: 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kingpele:
Very clueless even as a party man, I wonder how I was able to vote for this dull Brian in 2015..may God forgive me ..we all that voted for buharia should all embark on 40 days fasting and prayers seeking for mercy from God ...the ach Bishop of the agbadorians really decieved us back then...but who need his support? Is not the same person that supported AJ who was doing well jejely suddenly every body just dey beat the poor guy as if he stole goat in the market square
This is sooo funny... Been laughing since.
Re: 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members by Lugianostar(m): 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2022
As if his support will even help someone win a common ward chair election??
Re: 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members by Jack500: 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bizibi:
the person you are quoting is an apc....he is right, buhari is not influential in apc right now.

Who are those influential In APC right now?
Re: 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members by Jesusloveyou: 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
fasho01:
What exactly will your warning do mr lifeless
he now have life more than your obituary.
Re: 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members by Jesusloveyou: 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2022
Toosure70:
Don't discoursge decampee because you want to favour atiku man.
shame don catch idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist.
they said Buhari will support atiku.
Buhari just reminded you that he is a soldier of apc
Re: 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kingpele:

God Almighty will forgive you.

But, the question to ask is that.........

DID YOU VOTE FOR HIM THE SECOND TIME
Re: 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members by Phraences: 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
This man is a big time fool.
Re: 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members by Okhuadams(m): 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kingpele:
Oga Ade fast ur fast our pvc is our own fast
Re: 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
AfonjaBoston:

He is a 3 term C-in-C your papa never reach that level and never will. Not even anyone for alaigbo.

You will be hating on person whey pass you come old pass you join.

Mumudient youth

Is Buhari your father or is he from your tribe?
If yes, you are free and right but if no, you are wrong and have nothing upstairs.
Re: 2023: I Only Know APC Candidates – Buhari Warns Decamped Party Members by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Indispensable85:
As bad as he is, Buhari will still clear the north if he's contesting today. It's a mystery.
There's no mystery zombie. They see him as one of them. It's classic animal farm. Northern snow-white

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics / 100 Days In Office: Governor Wike Lists His Achievements (Pictured) / Gunmen Kidnap Evans Odibo Akponana, Shoot Security Guard Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.