Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate (1037 Views)

2023: Who Is Buhari's Anointed? - The Cable / 2023: Who Do You Think Should Be Tinubu's Running Mate? / 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by Michelle70(m): 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
between
Tinubu
Atiku
Peter Obi
Kwankwasor
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by Michelle70(m): 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
i personally feel Kwankwasor is the most underrated,
People dont talk about him but he seems to be the one collecting the northern support, check his rally in his state and Bauchi, it was far much more than what Atiku pulled from his home town and far bigger than 15 town hall meeting

i wont be surprise if he gets the Buhari factor in the north,
I personally dont believe that North will be contested between Atiku, APC and Kwankwasor, North will just find someone and throw their support. it is only south that shares votes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by OnyeAshuaUru: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kwankwaso is very much underrated.
Anybody feeling the pulse of Muslim northerners can attest to this
Dude might just come second behind Peter Obi and ahead of Tinubu and Atiku.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by ojun50(m): 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kwan kwa sor
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by Pk01(m): 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
Since atiku denied wike the VP slot. ...
This is 2023 election results..

Kwankwaso will win the election..
But tinubu is the president.

Atiku already made mistake..

By 2027 ...age won't be at tinubu side..
Wike will come out strong..kwankwaso will be vice to wike 2027. ..write this down..and save the date... !!!

2027 election will be wike/kwankwaso under pdp...Nigeria will be great again..
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by asanausana91: 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Pk01:

Wike will come out strong..kwankwaso will be vice to wike 2027. ..write this down..and save the date... !!!

if you are a president today, can you make Wike your VP?
I can swear to you that Atiku is the next president, iam in the north and I know what people are saying.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by TinubuThief: 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
grin
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by Tinububalls: 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
I feel it's Atiku.
Kwakwanso of a man is unstable.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
Kwankwaso is very much underrated.
Anybody feeling the pulse of Muslim northerners can attest to this
Dude might just come second behind Peter Obi and ahead of Tinubu and Atiku.

Some of you are really comical. It is like you have never left your hood in Nigeria, never opened a book and never watched any news.

So structureless Obi, with not even 2 state or federal legislators out of the over 1000 Nigeria has, and Kwankwaso who is equally structureless will relegate the candidate of the ruling Party and that of the main opposition with their established grassroot might?

When people like you say youths should be given power, how can anyone take you seriously after this sort of talk that shows gross ignorance of the politics of your own country you claim you are fit to control?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by Michelle70(m): 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
asanausana91:
I can swear to you that Atiku is the next president, iam in the north and I know what people are saying.
Being in the North doesnt mean u know every thing.
I am in the SS and i am convinced that PDP will collect it, same SS person will tell u its on lockdown for Obi. we are both right

At the end ur opinion is taken from a sample and not the whole population

1 Like

Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by abobote: 8:11pm On Aug 24, 2022
Kwankwaso
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by TinubuThief: 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
grin Obi but at their own detriment and we like it because it will be as a shock for them when we win the election so that the old fools like Tilumbu go get heart attack and die grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by Michelle70(m): 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
TinubuThief:
grin Obi but at their own detriment and we like it because it will be as a shock for them so that the old fools go get heart attack and die grin
Obi?
Lol the question is not about the most overrated

1 Like

Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
asanausana91:

Can the core North alone make Atiku president?
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by Pk01(m): 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
asanausana91:
which part of north ? Kodai inyamurin arewa?..
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by Michelle70(m): 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
Pk01:
which part of north ? Kodai inyamurin arewa?..
what part of Nigeria are u at?
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by TinubuThief: 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Michelle70:
Obi?
Oga urchin and senseless people are underestimating him calling him all sorts of names but we the reasonable youths go show them pepper

1 Like

Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by Michelle70(m): 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2022
TinubuThief:

Oga urchin and senseless people are underestimating him calling him all sorts of names but we the reasonable youths go show them pepper
ok o.
But i personally feel he is overrated sha

1 Like

Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
Pk01:

Are you guys writing Nollywood scripts? Buhari, far more popular than Kwankwaso can ever hope to be in the North and across Nigeria, never won an election before he joined APC that was very powerful and politically influential at birth.

How is Kwankwaso going to win with his joke NNPP or whatever?

Presidential elections is not Davido versus Wizkid abeg.
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
Michelle70:
i personally feel Kwankwasor is the most underrated,
People dont talk about him but he seems to be the one collecting the northern support, check his rally in his state and Bauchi, it was far much more than what Atiku pulled from his home town and far bigger than 15 town hall meeting

i wont be surprise if he gets the Buhari factor in the north,
I personally dont believe that North will be contested between Atiku, APC and Kwankwasor, North will just find someone and throw their support. it is only south that shares votes

Obi will pull ×2 in Bonny, Rivers state, SS of what Kwankwoso pulled in Bauchi NE..

Remember the town hall meetings that Obi himself is not present..
These are just support groups pulling such crowd, don't you think that the crowd will increase massively if the man himself is around...?

These people are organising rallies and million man match without the presence of LP or even Peter Obi.
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
abobote:
Kwankwaso

He is not underatted. He is simply charismaless, unknown and unpopular with the electorate across Nigeria.

Even in the North he cannot do as well as Tinubu let alone the South where he will be a distant last behind Tinubu, Obi and Atiku.

Reality is reality brethren.
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by nazicartel(m): 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
Sometimes I just wish Kwankwaso or even Obi settled and merged together. They can still rule together nah.
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by asanausana91: 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Obi will pull ×2 in Bonny, Rivers state, SS of what Kwankwoso pulled in Bauchi NE..

Remember the town hall meetings that Obi himself is not present..
These are just support groups pulling such crowd, don't you think that the crowd will increase massively if the man himself is around...?

These people are organising rallies and million man match without the presence of LP or even Peter Obi.

don't be deceived. Crowd in rally is different from voting.
Nobody expected Adeboyega to lose Osun state because of the crowd that grace his rally.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by asanausana91: 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
Excelloque:

Can the core North alone make Atiku president?
iam not in core north.
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
nazicartel:
Sometimes I just wish Kwankwaso or even Obi settled and merged together. They can still rule together nah.

Even then they will still not win. Nigerian politics is not Nollywood or Bollywood movie where one man defeats thousands, gets the girl and they live happily ever after.

PDP and APC have serious politicaland grassroot structure plus mobilisation and financial might.

In fact APC was formed because it was clear to Tinubu no one would ever depose PDP unless Parties merged with a good presences of governors and legislators in office to give the opposition a chance.

Go and research the statistics showing how powerful APC was at birth to note that Labour and NNPP are just wasting their time as other Parties were doing against the PDP till the APC merger.
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by famouscargo4u: 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
Michelle70:
between
Tinubu
Atiku
Peter Obi
Kwankwasor

Rabiu Kwankwaso
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by OnyeAshuaUru: 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
candidtalk:

He is not underatted. He is simply charismaless, unknown and unpopular with the electorate across Nigeria.

Even in the North he cannot do as well as Tinubu let alone the South where he will be a distant last behind Tinubu, Obi and Atiku.

Reality is reality brethren.
Mr Urchin, Tinubu is currently the least popular among the four major presidential candidates. He is however just a few rungs ahead of Atiku who he's greatly similar to in acceptability being that they both can't pinpoint where they will get their winning votes from next year.
While Peter Obi is sure of clearing the southeast and southsouth, Kwankwaso is sure of clearing the northwest. BATstards and Atikulooters on the other hand are brazenly dreaming of achieving victory with their "structures" when it has become obvious that votes from their masters home states of Lagos and Adamawa will be shared like groundnut among all the major aspirants.
Urchins are sickly delusional, and it's simply sickening.
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by nazicartel(m): 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
candidtalk:

Even then they will still not win. Nigerian politics is not Nollywood or Bollywood movie where one man defeats thousands, gets the girl and they live happily ever after.

PDP and APC have serious politicaland grassroot structure plus mobilisation and financial might.

In fact APC was formed because it was clear to Tinubu no one would ever depose PDP unless Parties merged with a good presences of governors and legislators in office to give the opposition a chance.

Go and research the statistics showing how powerful APC was at birth to note that Labour and NNPP are just wasting their time as other Parties were doing against the PDP till the APC merger.
who are the grassroot?.. is it not me and you ?... The last election. We called our house of rep member, he has been in the house for many yrs. We told him that he has not been trying. He was feeling bossy because he was very close to the state governor. When we started voting. We all voted against him and he lost to one APC guy who's not even popular...
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by Acedude: 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
Michelle70:
Obi?
cheesy cheesy cheesy Smack down
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:

Mr Urchin, Tinubu is currently the least popular among the four major presidential candidates. He is however just a few rungs ahead of Atiku who he's greatly similar to in acceptability being that they both can't pinpoint where they will get their winning votes from next year.
While Peter Obi is sure of clearing the southeast and southsouth, Kwankwaso is sure of clearing the northwest. BATstards and Atikulooters on the other hand are brazenly dreaming of achieving victory with their "structures" when it has become obvious that votes from their masters home states of Lagos and Adamawa will be shared like groundnut among all the major aspirants.
Urchins are sickly delusional, and it's simply sickening.

No wahala. Few months to your bitter tears. Not long to wait.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Monies Being Paid For Peter Obi American Lectures Are Not For Him! / CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele Refused To Appear Before House Of Representatives / Atiku Leads In 14 Lgas In Bauchi, Tinubu Wins 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.