Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,036 members, 7,852,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate (1048 Views)

2023: Who Is Buhari's Anointed? - The Cable / 2023: Who Do You Think Should Be Tinubu's Running Mate? / 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2022
nazicartel:
who are the grassroot?.. is it not me and you ?... The last election. We called our house of rep member, he has been in the house for many yrs. We told him that he has not been trying. He was feeling bossy because he was very close to the state governor. When we started voting. We all voted against him and he lost to one APC guy who's not even popular...

No problem. You and others should do your thing. You are indeed the grassroot so let us just look forward to Obi's coronation. Not long to go.
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by nazicartel(m): 11:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
candidtalk:

No problem. You and others should do your thing. You are indeed the grassroot so let us just look forward to Obi's coronation. Not long to go.
I'm not even talking about Obi. Just trying to correct the impression about this grassroot of a thing. That I'm voting for Obi doesn't mean that my friend will vote for Obi. Some of my friends choosed Atiku as their candidate. So, the person with the highest vote will be the president. But stop talking like grassroot is a word coined from Jupiter. It's me and you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 25, 2022
nazicartel:
I'm not even talking about Obi. Just trying to correct the impression about this grassroot of a thing. That I'm voting for Obi doesn't mean that my friend will vote for Obi. Some of my friends choosed Atiku as their candidate. So, the person with the highest vote will be the president. But stop talking like grassroot is a word coined from Jupiter. It's me and you

When I talk of grassroot, it also includes the powerful mobilisers at that level who can persuasively sway opinions and influence voting.
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by PresidObi: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2022
candidtalk:

Some of you are really comical. It is like you have never left your hood in Nigeria, never opened a book and never watched any news.

So structureless Obi, with not even 2 state or federal legislators out of the over 1000 Nigeria has, and Kwankwaso who is equally structureless will relegate the candidate of the ruling Party and that of the main opposition with their established grassroot might?

When people like you say youths should be given power, how can anyone take you seriously after this sort of talk that shows gross ignorance of the politics of your own country you claim you are fit to control?

Get ready to be shocked, all structures has collapsed.
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by gidgiddy: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
Kwankwaso is very much underrated.
Anybody feeling the pulse of Muslim northerners can attest to this
Dude might just come second behind Peter Obi and ahead of Tinubu and Atiku.

I dont blame those who underrate Kwankwaso, the man has no national appeal
Re: 2023: Who Do You Think Is The Most Underrated Candidate by Abdu81: 8:36am On Aug 25, 2022
Tinubu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is A Scam, And Anybody Following Him A Criminal - Asari Dokubo / "Some Forces Don’t Want Tinubu To Succeed Buhari" - Chief Ayiri Emami / Peter Obi Reacts To The Election Result Announced By INEC As He Arrives In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.