Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Check Out The 3 Reasons Why Tinubu Is Better Than Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out The 3 Reasons Why Tinubu Is Better Than Peter Obi (391 Views)

Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga / Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu Is Healthier And Stronger Than Peter Obi (pics) / Baba-Ahmed: There Is No Better Qualify Candidate To Lead Nigeria Than Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The 3 Reasons Why Tinubu Is Better Than Peter Obi by HeeBraHim2(m): 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
If we truly want to change the narrative of Nigeria, we need a man whose records are everywhere to the extent that you don't need to go and verify them.

There are thousands of reasons why Tinubu is far better than Peter Obi, but I will just talk about 3 in this article.

Ever since the candidacy of Peter Obi, I have gotten into many debates with some Obi-dients, and none of them can really prove to me why Peter Obi is better than Tinubu. The only thing they pushed back was that Tinubu was old, and they didn't need an old man.

Anyway, let's get to the Topic. 

1) In terms of the economy, Tinubu is really the best choice for the country. He grew the IGR of Lagos faster and bigger than expected. The same thing can't be said about Peter Obi.

Even according to the Vanguard newspaper, Willie Obiano was the messiah of the Anambra economy (I will put the photo source below).

When Tinubu invested in Econet, he got a very large and high profit in return, which lured the FG to also invest in it. When Peter Obi invested in alcohol, he ended up losing millions of dollars that nearly collapsed the economy of the state.

Tinubu's inventions, the Lekki free trade zone and the Eko Atlantic Ocean, are now larger than the economies of the entire state of Anambra.

2) In terms of human resources, Tinubu stands out. Some people claim that Tinubu only builds thugs and blablabla... I want to ask them this question: are Osinbajo, Aregbesola, Fashola, Amosun, Oyetola, Dapo Abiodun, and so on, thugs?

Tinubu is just a genious man that know the best place to put everybody, He has build thousands of people that are contributing largely to the developments of Of Nigeria, Both home and in abroad. Can we say the same thing about Peter Obi? Answer the question by yourself.

3) Tinubu, as Interm of Security, can never be compared to Peter Obi, as Lagos is one of the states with the lowest criminal rank in the country. Meanwhile, Afghanistan is far better than Anambra as we speak.

IPOB terrorists are kidnapping and beheading people that go against the reign. Peter Obi himself has given up on the security level of the state as he is now officially living in Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The 3 Reasons Why Tinubu Is Better Than Peter Obi by Ochemicals: 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
You're free to vote Tinubu.
But for me and my friends and my family, my neighbours, even my immediate enemies, we shall vote Obi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The 3 Reasons Why Tinubu Is Better Than Peter Obi by oghalebros(m): 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
Whether OBI or TINUBU all know is that power should come to the south.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The 3 Reasons Why Tinubu Is Better Than Peter Obi by TinubuThief: 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
grin
This senseless urchin is comparing Mercedes Benz with Keke napep. Ur a senseless and worthless goat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The 3 Reasons Why Tinubu Is Better Than Peter Obi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Nonsense

Tinubu is a bad product that no one is willing to buy , stop forcing him on us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The 3 Reasons Why Tinubu Is Better Than Peter Obi by Tinubuagbado: 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
HeeBraHim2:
If we truly want to change the narrative of Nigeria, we need a man whose records are everywhere to the extent that you don't need to go and verify them.

There are thousands of reasons why Tinubu is far better than Peter Obi, but I will just talk about 3 in this article.

Ever since the candidacy of Peter Obi, I have gotten into many debates with some Obi-dients, and none of them can really prove to me why Peter Obi is better than Tinubu. The only thing they pushed back was that Tinubu was old, and they didn't need an old man.

Anyway, let's get to the Topic. 

1) In terms of the economy, Tinubu is really the best choice for the country. He grew the IGR of Lagos faster and bigger than expected. The same thing can't be said about Peter Obi.

Even according to the Vanguard newspaper, Willie Obiano was the messiah of the Anambra economy (I will put the photo source below).

When Tinubu invested in Econet, he got a very large and high profit in return, which lured the FG to also invest in it. When Peter Obi invested in alcohol, he ended up losing millions of dollars that nearly collapsed the economy of the state.

Tinubu's inventions, the Lekki free trade zone and the Eko Atlantic Ocean, are now larger than the economies of the entire state of Anambra.

2) In terms of human resources, Tinubu stands out. Some people claim that Tinubu only builds thugs and blablabla... I want to ask them this question: are Osinbajo, Aregbesola, Fashola, Amosun, Oyetola, Dapo Abiodun, and so on, thugs?

Tinubu is just a genious man that know the best place to put everybody, He has build thousands of people that are contributing largely to the developments of Of Nigeria, Both home and in abroad. Can we say the same thing about Peter Obi? Answer the question by yourself.

3) Tinubu, as Interm of Security, can never be compared to Peter Obi, as Lagos is one of the states with the lowest criminal rank in the country. Meanwhile, Afghanistan is far better than Anambra as we speak.

IPOB terrorists are kidnapping and beheading people that go against the reign. Peter Obi himself has given up on the security level of the state as he is now officially living in Lagos.

Tinubu is a thief and will never rule Nigeria.

OPC beheaded so many Northerners under Tinubus supervision.

Eko Atlantic city was not build by Tinubu, it is a collectively built by businesses mostly Igbo business men and their allies.

Why all the lies?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The 3 Reasons Why Tinubu Is Better Than Peter Obi by viyon02: 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Op. you are evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The 3 Reasons Why Tinubu Is Better Than Peter Obi by abobote: 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Coz he made Buhari president.

Anyway obidatti 2023
Re: Check Out The 3 Reasons Why Tinubu Is Better Than Peter Obi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
You forgot to add the kind of criminal pension tinubu is collecting from Lagos till date.Obi have not collected one naira from Anambra since he left office.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The 3 Reasons Why Tinubu Is Better Than Peter Obi by BigSarah(f): 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
Lagos should generate more revenue, because of its Ports and population, and previous special status, compared to Anambra.

All of Tinubu mentees are currently in this present administration and we all know the score card of each of them, and the overall score card of APC, so expecting those people to perform differently should Tinubu be elected is foolhardy.

On the issue of security, Peter Obi's tenure was the definition of serene, can't say so Tinubu's tenure with OPC and Nurtw and constant cult clashes, just pick dailies from the times these two were in power.
The current security situation of both states now truly can't be compared, but the only person to be blamed is PMB and the current governor and Obiano along with IPOB and other criminal elements.

Bottomline you're dishonest

1 Like

Re: Check Out The 3 Reasons Why Tinubu Is Better Than Peter Obi by SmartPolician: 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
You cannot give a goat a tuber of yam and expect it to keep the yam in tact. Tinubu is baggage. Forget plenty grammar.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The 3 Reasons Why Tinubu Is Better Than Peter Obi by KingKO22: 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
Obituarists and zombidients have no logical reason to counter the above mentioned fact rather than to insult and wail as usual.

By d way, who take the patron of IPOB/ESN serious before ?
Obituarists are only deceiving themselves even Sarki have collected money and dump them grin

All I knw is that cityboy and Goldenboy will win the 2023 election

1 Like

Re: Check Out The 3 Reasons Why Tinubu Is Better Than Peter Obi by Anyiamaka: 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
Some mad men are more reasonable than some mofos

1 Like

Re: Check Out The 3 Reasons Why Tinubu Is Better Than Peter Obi by jkpbestseries: 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2022
any way back to south is all i want
Re: Check Out The 3 Reasons Why Tinubu Is Better Than Peter Obi by degamonn: 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
Those of you who are benefiting directly or indirectly from Asiwaju and the ill-system created by the political class are free to say or do anything to market him.
What some of you don't understand is that we want happiness and improved welfare for a greater majority and not a few people as you mentioned.
The Kind of system Asiwaju knows and use to is to create privilege to a few persons to the detriment of greater majority while at the same time stealing the public treasury with impunity. That's what an average Nigerian politician is. The Obi-dient want this narrative to change for GOOD. We want politics without godfather as no one can claim to be to Obi at the moment.
You asked several questions in your post, why did you not make comparisons of who or who has no case with EFCC as former governor? Anyway, you are looking for means to sell your unattractive and low market-value candidates.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

London Meetings Of Nigeria's Politicians-what If? / PDP Crisis; If You Say We Are Children, You Are A Prodigal Father, Wike Blasts A / FROM A NOTORIOUS TERRORIST TO A TERRORIST IN POLICE UNIFORM.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.