Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Breaking News!!! See Nnamdi Kanu Of Ijaw!!!, Latest Pics Of General Ditari!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! See Nnamdi Kanu Of Ijaw!!!, Latest Pics Of General Ditari!!! (2780 Views)

Breaking News!!! See Peter Obi In Latest Pics In Chinese Clothes!!! / I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS / See Nnamdi Azikiwe And His Car In 1959: Can You Tell The Name Of The Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! See Nnamdi Kanu Of Ijaw!!!, Latest Pics Of General Ditari!!! by Ijoh(m): 6:24am On Aug 25, 2022
Bravetunde:
Chaii see how you are rubishing my tribe yoruba man.
Chaii ijaws don suffer.
These dirty thing that can't even be my houseboy.ijaw leader.

You foolish person that cannot even speak his language is here talking nonesense.
First go and learn how to speak Ijaw.
Shameless person that cant speak his language.
Your Igbo canibal masters will do you no good.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Nnamdi Kanu Of Ijaw!!!, Latest Pics Of General Ditari!!! by OVB123: 7:20am On Aug 25, 2022
Ijoh:

You are the one writing rubbish, the truth give una sleepless nights.
I don't blame you, for you to be responding to me this way shows you lack respect.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Nnamdi Kanu Of Ijaw!!!, Latest Pics Of General Ditari!!! by 9japride(m): 8:00am On Aug 25, 2022
Ijoh:

So wetin come happen?
You are the baby here.
[color=#006600][/color]

ASUU needs to call off their strike so students can focus on studies. Niger delta needs to take the issue of their environment and wealth seriously. Enough of trolling monikers here on nairaland.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Nnamdi Kanu Of Ijaw!!!, Latest Pics Of General Ditari!!! by abebi77572: 9:33am On Aug 25, 2022
Chaii see how you are rubishing my tribe yoruba man.Chaii ijaws don suffer.These dirty thing that can't even be my houseboy.ijaw leader.Chaii see how you are rubishing my tribe yoruba man.Chaii ijaws don suffer.These dirty thing that can't even be my houseboy.ijaw leader....
Re: Breaking News!!! See Nnamdi Kanu Of Ijaw!!!, Latest Pics Of General Ditari!!! by Psychokinetic: 11:03am On Aug 25, 2022
Ijoh:

Don't mistake him for your father.
Continue dying in frustration when you are suppose to be useful to yourself.
If this is the mopping stick you expect to liberate you and your family from penury then I’m sorry for your ancestors cos generations nor even sure for you grin
Re: Breaking News!!! See Nnamdi Kanu Of Ijaw!!!, Latest Pics Of General Ditari!!! by Ijoh(m): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
abebi77572:
Chaii see how you are rubishing my tribe yoruba man.Chaii ijaws don suffer.These dirty thing that can't even be my houseboy.ijaw leader.Chaii see how you are rubishing my tribe yoruba man.Chaii ijaws don suffer.These dirty thing that can't even be my houseboy.ijaw leader....

He is higher than you and you are nobody in the Ijaw Nation.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Nnamdi Kanu Of Ijaw!!!, Latest Pics Of General Ditari!!! by Ijoh(m): 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
Psychokinetic:

If this is the mopping stick you expect to liberate you and your family from penury then I’m sorry for your ancestors cos generations nor even sure for you grin

Ijaw always lead when young.
Not old and weak like cownu.
Re: Breaking News!!! See Nnamdi Kanu Of Ijaw!!!, Latest Pics Of General Ditari!!! by ljoh: 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ijoh:

Ijaw always lead when young.
Not old and weak like cownu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos: The Only Reason They Want Us To Go Back (pics) / Foremost APC Singer, Rarara's House Burnt Down & Office Destroyed In Kano-photo / Second Reason Why Obi Was Detained In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.