Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

How Can I Switch Between 2g,3g, And 4g Network On My Gionee S10l - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Switch Between 2g,3g, And 4g Network On My Gionee S10l (1132 Views)

2019 Fast APN Settings For Glo 3G And 4G Sim / The Gap Between 3g And 4g / Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Switch Between 2g,3g, And 4g Network On My Gionee S10l by kayus621(m): 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
i just got a Gionee s10L after my phone got damaged, everything seems to be doing great unti i figured there was no option in the phone settings that allows me to switch between 2g,3g and 4g network, the phone network seems to be on automatic, I've searched all settings option but i can't find where i can switch to my preferred network
below is the screenshot of my phone network settings.
if you have used a Gionee s10L before or you're currently using one please help a brother

Re: How Can I Switch Between 2g,3g, And 4g Network On My Gionee S10l by Sunnybabe(m): 6:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
Click on preferred network, u will see it there.... 4g is only for sim 1 but u can switch either 3g or 2g on sim 2
Re: How Can I Switch Between 2g,3g, And 4g Network On My Gionee S10l by okunwaye(m): 10:46am On Aug 26, 2022
kayus621:
i just got a Gionee s10L after my phone got damaged, everything seems to be doing great unti i figured there was no option in the phone settings that allows me to switch between 2g,3g and 4g network, the phone network seems to be on automatic, I've searched all settings option but i can't find where i can switch to my preferred network
below is the screenshot of my phone network settings.
if you have used a Gionee s10L before or you're currently using one please help a brother
Amigos ui does not have such option.you can only have one 4g and the other 2g

Re: How Can I Switch Between 2g,3g, And 4g Network On My Gionee S10l by kayus621(m): 8:08am On Aug 27, 2022
sorry can you please expanciate?
my mtn 4g sim doesn't show 4g even when i switch it from sim on to sim two, but my airtel sim shows 4g on both sim slot's
Re: How Can I Switch Between 2g,3g, And 4g Network On My Gionee S10l by kayus621(m): 8:16am On Aug 27, 2022
Sunnybabe:
Click on preferred network, u will see it there.... 4g is only for sim 1 but u can switch either 3g or 2g on sim 2
I've clicked on prefered network this is what it shows.
and talking about 4g being available only on sim 1, i actually can use 4g on both sim slots it's just that i can't choose if i between 4g 3g and 2g, it's on automatic

(1) (Reply)

Qubo Big One Replacement Screen / Sending Mms With T720i / How Access Wap To My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.