Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Percentage Of Ethnicities In Prison In 1958-1959 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Percentage Of Ethnicities In Prison In 1958-1959 (1059 Views)

Nigeria's Prison Demography In The Year 1958 - 1959 / Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? / Pictures Of Enugu From 1959 To 1960 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Percentage Of Ethnicities In Prison In 1958-1959 by compton11(m): 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Ethnicities In Prison In 1958-1959 by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2022
Sharp..

We move...

Mandela was in prison alongside many southafricans....In the end wetin play ?

We move...

I hate slaves

IGBO AMAKA

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Percentage Of Ethnicities In Prison In 1958-1959 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2022
See as them carry the medal
All hail Igbo amaka

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Percentage Of Ethnicities In Prison In 1958-1959 by SadiqBabaSani: 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
The Hausas are creating this Igbo vs Yoruba enmity just to furthee their evil wack leadership.

The better south knows better
Re: Percentage Of Ethnicities In Prison In 1958-1959 by Blue3k(m): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
Lol why don't we have same tribal breakdown today? I've been advocating for this sort of thing. The NBS are worse than the colonist at reporting stats. We should have this for arrest, Convictions and inmates.

Blue3k:

The issue is even worse when you observe the published crime stats are always lazily done. The stats only report aggregate crimes instead of doing it by per capita basis. Doing it this way doesn't factor in population which why crime stats are supposed to reported on a per 100k basis. The last measure the NBS could improve is actually reporting victimization rates by tribe, perpetrator by tribe, and if they're foreigners. Reporting race is pretty common in a lot of countries but since 99.9 of Nigerians are same race that would be pointless.
Re: Percentage Of Ethnicities In Prison In 1958-1959 by ImperialYoruba: 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
grin grin
Thats just in Nigeria o. Dem neva add South Africa join. Indonesia, Dubai, UK, US, Phillipines, Cambodia, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Mecico, Ghana.

Nna, i rest here. grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Percentage Of Ethnicities In Prison In 1958-1959 by Newton2024: 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
Tinubu's Surpporters Criticize US For Honouring Deborah Samuel Killed In Sokoto

Emoc:
SCAMerica has killed far more christians (globally).

Aboki99:

So what. It is u who fears the USA, mumu. Ur US demigod was defeated by barefooted, Ak47-wielding Afghans
Re: Percentage Of Ethnicities In Prison In 1958-1959 by FreeStuffsNG: 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Percentage Of Ethnicities In Prison In 1958-1959 by ItsTutsi(m): 11:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
Lol awo OSU!! because it's not in ur favour ba grin cheesy
SadiqBabaSani:
The Hausas are creating this Igbo vs Yoruba enmity just to furthee their evil wack leadership.

Re: Percentage Of Ethnicities In Prison In 1958-1959 by ItsTutsi(m): 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
Chai!! So e no b today... nyamuri flat.head dey do crime tay tay

No be today dem dey start to develop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Percentage Of Ethnicities In Prison In 1958-1959 by DadaHammed: 11:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
akinremiayomide:
See as them carry the medal
All hail Igbo amaka

Dem for allow british dey fukkk them for nyash anyhow and dey shout 'yes massa' without protest like we yorubas abi? grin
Re: Percentage Of Ethnicities In Prison In 1958-1959 by michelz: 12:35am On Aug 25, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
grin grin
Thats just in Nigeria o. Dem neva add South Africa join. Indonesia, Dubai, UK, US, Phillipines, Cambodia, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Mecico, Ghana.

Nna, i rest here. grin
Oga, even at that, Igbo man is not begging you for your land for free, rather, he would pay for it, develop it, and within some few years, he would become bigger than you and you'd become envious.
In fact, as I type this, one Igbo man is likely negotiating with your kinsmen to buy your land legally.
And there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.
Re: Percentage Of Ethnicities In Prison In 1958-1959 by jagorinho: 12:39am On Aug 25, 2022
michelz:

Oga, even at that, Igbo man is not begging you for your land for free, rather, he would pay for it, develop it, and within some few years, he would become bigger than you and you'd become envious.
In fact, as I type this, one Igbo man is likely negotiating with your kinsmen to buy your land legally.
And there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.
....and another one is about carrying coke to Asia now, so this life is perspective.

You lots love deceiving yourselves, how many igbos own real properties in Lagos? Bring the data from Lagos State ministry of land and housing and let us confirm instead of your shallow chestbeating here.

An igbo man that will rent a room and bring 7 of his kinsmen to stay with him and be shouting " they are my bloda". If you can't provide the data then your head needs servicing.

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Ethnicities In Prison In 1958-1959 by michelz: 12:47am On Aug 25, 2022
jagorinho:

....and another one is about carrying coke to Asia now, so this life is perspective
How about the Afonja man targeting a skull to mine right now, as we speak?
But at the end of the day, each time you lie down on your bed to sleep, it is the Igbo man that is about establishing his business in your hometown that your envious heart spares a thought for.
Re: Percentage Of Ethnicities In Prison In 1958-1959 by jagorinho: 12:53am On Aug 25, 2022
michelz:

How about the Afonja man targeting a skull to mine right now, as we speak?
But at the end of the day, each time you lie down on your bed to sleep, it is the Igbo man that is about establishing his business in your hometown that your envious heart spares a thought for.
You are a fool. Igbos don't have up to 7% of properties in South west, unless you want to count all those wooden 4*4 shops, an igbo man will rent a single room and bring 7 of his "blodas" from the east to stay with him but the idiot will come online and be claiming billionaire, that he has bought all the land in South west.

I do not know who tell lies more between a full grown Igbo man and a desperate politician.
Re: Percentage Of Ethnicities In Prison In 1958-1959 by Nobody: 4:16am On Aug 25, 2022
IBOS. E DON TAY DEM DEY D MATTER.
FROM ZIK TO PANDORA IP.OBI.
CRIMIMINALITY IS IN IBO DNA

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Ethnicities In Prison In 1958-1959 by ecolime(m): 4:22am On Aug 25, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

Exactly

Division of the South is what they need to remain in power forever.

Unfortunately the foolish kids up there don't need this. I pray for wisdom for them.
Re: Percentage Of Ethnicities In Prison In 1958-1959 by kollinz1234(m): 5:35am On Aug 25, 2022
The percentage is correct. Igbos were much but that was due to their disdain for slavery. The British didn't need warrant chiefs in another region due to the willingness of the people to obey whatever instructions they were giving but the Republican nature of the igbos made them question every instruction.
Check the Aba women riot of 1929 and the Kano riot of 1953.

Furthermore, there was no south south then, they were all Igbos and that's why you could see that the number doubles that of other tribes.
I Love Igbos
I Love free men
I Love Peter Obi
Re: Percentage Of Ethnicities In Prison In 1958-1959 by Tranquill: 5:53am On Aug 25, 2022
kollinz1234:
The percentage is correct. Igbos were much but that was due to their disdain for slavery. The British didn't need warrant chiefs in another region due to the willingness of the people to obey whatever instructions they were giving but the Republican nature of the igbos made them question every instruction.
Check the Aba women riot of 1929 and the Kano riot of 1953.

Furthermore, there was no south south then, they were all Igbos and that's why you could see that the number doubles that of other tribes.
I Love Igbos
I Love free men
I Love Peter Obi

Keep quiet there.

Didn’t you see Ijaw, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Benin, Efik, ‘other tribes’ etc listed there?

(1) (Reply)

Pictures:akwa Ibom State Obidatti Mega Rally, Uyo Oct 1st 2022 / Atiku Under Fire For Telling Northerners Not To Support Yoruba Or Igbo Candidate / Prophet Afikoo About Peter Obi On Nairaland In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.