Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Hidden Details About Actor Osita Iheme’s Marriage,wife And Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hidden Details About Actor Osita Iheme’s Marriage,wife And Children (627 Views)

Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts / Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden Details About Actor Osita Iheme’s Marriage,wife And Children by FASTNG24TV: 12:50am On Aug 25, 2022
Osita Iheme is a renowned Nollywood actor that is known for the comic roles of a kid he plays alongside his friend and colleague, Chinedu Ikedieze. His journey to stardom started after he featured in the movie ‘Aki na Ukwa’ in 2003, playing the role of ‘Pawpaw’

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR_SEgik9CI here[/url]
Re: Hidden Details About Actor Osita Iheme’s Marriage,wife And Children by Biafranodogwu55: 12:52am On Aug 25, 2022
His life and family,his bunch of key...
Nothing consign me
Re: Hidden Details About Actor Osita Iheme’s Marriage,wife And Children by Aboks(m): 1:14am On Aug 25, 2022
so wetin concern
Re: Hidden Details About Actor Osita Iheme’s Marriage,wife And Children by hollynwankwo: 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
nice

(1) (Reply)

Video: Blessing Okoro Cries Out In Pain As She Undergoes Post-op Care / Coolio Found Dead At Age 59 / Johnny Drille – How You My Friend (I Dey For You My Friend) Ft. Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.