Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Why Nigeria Falconets Slept On The Floor At Istanbul Airport - NFF - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Nigeria Falconets Slept On The Floor At Istanbul Airport - NFF (29166 Views)

Nigeria Falconets Qualify For The 2024 U20 FIFA Women’s World Cup / Nigeria's Falconets Arrive Costa Rica For The 2022 FIFA Women U20 World Cup / Falconets break 12-year jinx to win Africa Games, defeat Cameroon on penalties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigeria Falconets Slept On The Floor At Istanbul Airport - NFF by David442: 10:19am On Aug 25, 2022
see below

Re: Why Nigeria Falconets Slept On The Floor At Istanbul Airport - NFF by TruthinAction: 10:28am On Aug 25, 2022
What happened to the hotels?

They are trying to save the remaining money they got from the competition. Corruption is killing Nigeria in every sector.

If they had remained in the competition, won't they be paying hotel bills and other expenses?
Re: Why Nigeria Falconets Slept On The Floor At Istanbul Airport - NFF by adesewa56: 10:33am On Aug 25, 2022
Nigerians no longer get transit visas because of what we are capable of - it is a pity.Nigerians no longer get transit visas because of what we are capable of - it is a pity....
Re: Why Nigeria Falconets Slept On The Floor At Istanbul Airport - NFF by Louis10(m): 10:55am On Aug 25, 2022
PAYMENT AFTER WORK BUT YOU’VE TO SHOW ME AN EVIDENCE OF PROOF OF FUND BEFORE I START WORK::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

SEYCHELLESS INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT: (Non biometric). Three weeks duration.

LIBERIAN INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT: (biometric via appearance) .
Three weeks duration.

SCHENGEN VISA: FROM NIGERIA.
Two months visa duration.

THROUGH TANZANIA: Three weeks duration.

BAHRAIN WORKING VISA: six months working visa.
The visa duration is two weeks.
OR
Six months working visa.
Direct work from a company with visa extension plus TICKET FEE .

KAZAKHSTAN VISA: One year working visa.. one month duration.

TURKISH VISA:
One month and two weeks duration.

MAURITIUS STUDENT VISA: (working and schooling).
One month and two weeks duration.

This course is going to take some months and after that,the school will provide you with an options to get your final degree abroad via

Canada,USA,Australia and Uk

(They are going to take care of all the expenses) buh if you want to remain in Mauritius,they will then help you secure a more bigger paying job there.

The person need to provide his/her waec or neco.

NB: Contact me if you’re serious and ready to travel.
Thanks...
Re: Why Nigeria Falconets Slept On The Floor At Istanbul Airport - NFF by Wuppdex: 11:11am On Aug 25, 2022
So one out of those many presidential jets can not be used for to and fro national service like this, oh sorry i forgot they only serve as emergency ambulance to Europe for medical checkup, failed nation.
And pls stop calling Naija zoo, because the animals have more dignity than an average Naija that stops evolving among all mammals.

Ubermind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc0KtSOHNwY
Re: Why Nigeria Falconets Slept On The Floor At Istanbul Airport - NFF by Wuppdex: 11:19am On Aug 25, 2022
You are absolutely right, but even those U.S blacks are also losing respect among other races due to the pookie and ray ray, wild hyena Hoodrat behaviors.

Shoodboi:
Story for the gods. Have female US footballers ever slept at an airport? Have female German footballers ever slept at an airport? Have female Turkish footballers ever slept at an airport? All these excuses are just rants. We Africans and blacks keep clamoring for respect on the world stage, yet we all do our best to ridicule ourselves. No one can respect you more than yourself.

But today, what do we have: soldiers and police shooting at protesters, politicians stealing money like there's no tomorrow, footballers sleeping at airports? The people looking to disrespect us are seeing all this. And they will never treat us better than our own governments treat us -- though they will often deceive us to think they're treating us better.

And this is not a Nigerian thing, it is an African thing. This madness happens everywhere on the continent. I'm sure the little respect we Africans get is from the blacks in the US (the descendants of slaves and many early migrants there). If it wasn't for that, I'm sure no one would hide the fact that we are the doormat of other skin colors.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Falconets Slept On The Floor At Istanbul Airport - NFF by BuyMeBanger: 11:20am On Aug 25, 2022
Shoodboi:
And this is not a Nigerian thing, it is an African thing. This madness happens everywhere on the continent. I'm sure the little respect we Africans get is from the blacks in the US (the descendants of slaves and many early migrants there). If it wasn't for that, I'm sure no one would hide the fact that we are the doormat of other skin colors.

Absolute fact, let that sink into our thick heads.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Falconets Slept On The Floor At Istanbul Airport - NFF by Elgaxton(m): 11:29am On Aug 25, 2022
I blame Nigeria for being the way we are... Did we have to get to this level? Why must FIFA book our flight and if so, why didnt the protocol officer follow up on the visas. Must there be an emergency before you people will know that Turkey and all those countries aren't happy with the way we abuse freedom. The protocol / Travel officer should have been proactive, NFF should have been proactive as well.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Falconets Slept On The Floor At Istanbul Airport - NFF by BuyMeBanger: 11:33am On Aug 25, 2022
TruthinAction:
What happened to the hotels?

They are trying to save the remaining money they got from the competition. Corruption is killing Nigeria in every sector.

If they had remained in the competition, won't they be paying hotel bills and other expenses?

You need a visa to get out of the airport first then to the hotel's only available outside of the airport (no hotels within arrivals or transfers section), visas the article mentions they were denied due to Turkey's 'blacklisting' of our country.
Re: Why Nigeria Falconets Slept On The Floor At Istanbul Airport - NFF by Raph82(m): 11:43am On Aug 25, 2022
djon78:

And where was Singapore, South Korea, Malaysia, China, Dubai etc all those years Nigeria was so called giant

Look at where those countries are today

You are just giving very lame but excuse

Nigeria is like a child that refused to never grow up while his mates were toiling and working hard

Now coming up with I used to, which is total bunkum

The disrespect is just starting because Nigeria have still refused to grow up yet. Still giving lame excuses that I used to, while other nations are rapidly progressing and Bettering the lives of there citizens.
Did you even take your time to read my post very well before you start to attack & insult me? All you've just said above are the points I was driving at, we're on the same page, can you please go back and read the initial post well? If I happened to be the type that rain abuses before making my point, we will be exchanging words here, but I won't do that.
Re: Why Nigeria Falconets Slept On The Floor At Istanbul Airport - NFF by gforce5: 12:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
You mind that ignorant clown? If he read history, he would have known that Turkey was once the centre of the longest serving empire in history (Ottoman Empire). Even longer than the British and Portuguese empires. Turkey has been using railways long before Lord Lugard ever thought of colonizing Nigeria. Nigeria has NEVER in it's history come close to Turkey in terms of development. Nigerians are just delude people who don't understand how backward they are compared to even developing countries.

descarado:

Guy, at least consult the Internet first before you start disgracing yourself.
When turkey was world power, Lord Lugar is yet to come to Nigeria. At least start with the ottoman empire.

Turkey is a member of G-20. I'm sure you don't know it. In few yrs time will manufacture its own nukes.

Even Kenya, Tanzania south africa etc are ahead of Nigeria as far as development is concerned. Maybe, if you see some duplexes some places you call that development. Nigeria has nothing, absolutely nothing. And the worst is most of the citizens don't know that.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Falconets Slept On The Floor At Istanbul Airport - NFF by saphiere(f): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
Itzurboi:
It has been a while since you created a thread or comment.
How are you?
seun and his mods are condoning rape hence I stopped.
Re: Why Nigeria Falconets Slept On The Floor At Istanbul Airport - NFF by shezy14(m): 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
EKONGKING:

Under your bubu ,your moronic NFF became a laughing stock many times over.
In shithole countries , the bodies of sports federation are controlled by politicians , know it and now peace ignoramus.
una dey mad, shey Na bubu go carry them go tournament? Money wey dem go collect from fifa shey Na federal government dem go give? Person dey finger your brain
Re: Why Nigeria Falconets Slept On The Floor At Istanbul Airport - NFF by 7arrows: 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
princeade86:
Why are everything bad in Nigeria. After they used their energy to play football, they still slept on floor.

All lies. There's a hotel in the airport at Istanbul for people who have to wait longer for their connecting flight. Anything more than 11 hours the airline will check u in for free. Less than that u will have to pay for yourself. So let the NFF stop lying to us. We sef don waka.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Falconets Slept On The Floor At Istanbul Airport - NFF by TruthinAction: 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
BuyMeBanger:

You need a visa to get out of the airport first then to the hotel's only available outside of the airport (no hotels within arrivals or transfers section), visas the article mentions they were denied due to Turkey's 'blacklisting' of our country.

OK. I get your point.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Falconets Slept On The Floor At Istanbul Airport - NFF by Wwwq: 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
Really
Re: Why Nigeria Falconets Slept On The Floor At Istanbul Airport - NFF by BuyMeBanger: 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
7arrows:

All lies. There's a hotel in the airport at Istanbul for people who have to wait longer for their connecting flight. Anything more than 11 hours the airline will check u in for free. Less than that u will have to pay for yourself. So let the NFF stop lying to us. We sef don waka.

Interesting, I was fully unaware of that service.
Re: Why Nigeria Falconets Slept On The Floor At Istanbul Airport - NFF by 7arrows: 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
itsAnonMike:

stop being a sexist and accept the fact that nigeria is shit whole regardless of gender they treated the super eagles no better

Very true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was Anthony Joshua Loss Fixed? Nigerian Man Believes It Was Scripted / Suarez Loses Sponsor Because Of Bite / Yaya Toure Leaves Olympiacos After Three Months!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.