Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? (1510 Views)

Jesus And Other Gods Born On December 25 / How Yahweh, Allah And Other 'gods' Were Created / The Prison Of Yahweh And Other 'gods' Of Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? by yankeecoder: 7:43am On Aug 25, 2022
Have you ever wondered how HE, the one supreme God most religions worship today got all his powers ? What if there were many other gods even before the existence of time whom HE tricked to merge "some" of their powers with him for the purpose of creation thereby weakening them just so, he may have it all ? I presume this to have happened before the creation of man and the earth we live in

NB: I believe there are higher powers but I refuse to believe, only one exists

1 Like

Re: What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? by superCleanworks(m): 7:53am On Aug 25, 2022
yankeecoder:
Have you ever wondered how HE, the one supreme God most religions worship today got all his powers ? What if there were many other gods even before the existence of time whom HE tricked to merge "some" of their powers with him for the purpose of creation thereby weakening them just so, he may have it all ? I presume this to have happened before the creation of man and the earth we live in

just watch how they will come to attack you and say the devil is speaking through you for daring to think different.
then next, they will start to tell you about HEBREWS and CORINTHIANS.
finally, they will threaten you will HELL FIRE.

3 Likes

Re: What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? by yankeecoder: 8:00am On Aug 25, 2022
superCleanworks:

just watch how they will come to attack you and say the devil is speaking through you for daring to think different.
Let them come
Re: What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? by Maynman: 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
bwahahahah theos ooo
Re: What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
yankeecoder:

Is there any one compelling you to believe?

That aside, by the Law of Power and Rule only One can be the greatest else there must be a war to determine who rules.
Re: What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
superCleanworks:

This is definitely Satan at work!

First you guys tried "God does not exist" it failed!

Now you have changed ground to say "that there is God but is it not possible that He could be many?"

If He was many then no one should be saying Supreme God but Gods.

And who else but Satan's children would wish there was more than one God?

Is it not because you guys know that you are already guilty going by God's Laws therefore you god shopping, maybe another god may be able to protect you from Him?
Re: What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? by superCleanworks(m): 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Now you have changed ground to say "that there is God but is it not possible that He could be many?"

Is it not because you guys know that you are already guilty going by God's Laws therefore you god shopping, maybe another god may be able to protect you from Him?

boring

2 Likes

Re: What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
superCleanworks:

boring

Translation! You have nothing valid to say. Satan grin
Re: What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? by superCleanworks(m): 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

boring. you are just saying all that your mummy and daddy told you. sounds like sunday school gibberish. so boring

2 Likes

Re: What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? by Maynman: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Theist, if only you know that your god, yahweh is the head of satans.
Even your Yahweh angel stood as a “satan” to baalaam.

Re: What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? by Jokerman(m): 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
Yes there are other pseudo gods also called fallen angels I.e Zeus, Hades, Poseidon, Medussa, Athena, Isis, etc....

However there is one true God... Jehovah Elohim
Re: What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? by Kobojunkie: 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
yankeecoder:
1. Have you ever wondered how HE, the one supreme God most religions worship today got all his powers ?

2. What if there were many other gods even before the existence of time whom HE tricked to merge "some" of their powers with him for the purpose of creation thereby weakening them just so, he may have it all ? I presume this to have happened before the creation of man and the earth we live in

1. Why do you need to know exactly how the Almighty got all of His powers abeg? undecided

2. If you base on your life on "what ifs", do you realize how meaningless such a life would be in the end, if at all it lasts? undecided

You believe there are higher powers but you refuse to believe only one exists? Good for you. What has this notion of yours to do with anything? undecided
Re: What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
superCleanworks:

boring. you are just saying all that your mummy and daddy told you. sounds like sunday school gibberish. so boring

You don't have any thing to say but what your Satan mummy and Satan told you to say.
Re: What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? by superCleanworks(m): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You don't have any thing to say but what your Satan mummy and Satan told you to say.

what/who is satan?
Re: What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? by Maynman: 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
Jokerman:
Yes there are other pseudo gods also called fallen angels I.e Zeus, Hades, Poseidon, Medussa, Athena, Isis, etc....

However there is one true God... Jehovah Elohim

See yahweh father. They are all pseudos that’s why tuey are called theos cheesy

Re: What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? by yankeecoder: 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Is there any one compelling you to believe?

That aside, by the Law of Power and Rule only One can be the greatest else there must be a war to determine who rules.
It's my argumentation, I believe there is something more than what we know
Re: What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? by yankeecoder: 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Re-read my post, I didn't say what if "God is many", I said what if "There are many gods" and the possibilities that HE could have tricked the other gods into merging powers with HIM thereby weakening them.

Besides, doesn't the Bible say that "HE is a jealous God" ? Who is HE jealous of if others don't actually exists, why does HE forbids man from exploring more about other eternal beings ?
Re: What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
yankeecoder:
Re-read my post, I didn't say what if "God is many", I said what if "There are many gods" and the possibilities that HE could have tricked the other gods into merging powers with HIM thereby weakening them.

It's the same thing. Then you want people to leave real-eyity to start living in imaginations and conjectures?

Haba! That is accident about to happen.
yankeecoder:

Besides, doesn't the Bible say that "HE is a jealous God" ? Who is HE jealous of if others don't actually exists, why does HE forbids man from exploring more about other eternal beings ?

Better question! Love is Jealous!

No reasonable person anywhere would ever accommodate a person or even thing you love to be taken by another.
Re: What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? by yankeecoder: 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Why do you need to know exactly how the Almighty got all of His powers abeg? undecided

2. If you base on your life on "what ifs", do you realize how meaningless such a life would be in the end, if at all it lasts? undecided

You believe there are higher powers but you refuse to believe only one exists? Good for you. What has this notion of yours to do with anything? undecided

I can't answer your first question for now.

To your second point, are you indirectly saying that we shouldn't ask questions like we should just take everything the way we see it ?

I also can't answer your third question for now.
Re: What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? by 43Ronin: 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2022
Maynman:

Theist, if only you know that your god, yahweh is the head of satans.
Even your Yahweh angel stood as a “satan” to baalaam.
The guy avoid your vawulence suspiciously

Re: What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
yankeecoder:

What is the evidence to back this your conclusion? undecided

The Almighty God Himself acknowledged that there are lesser gods {Psalms 82:1,6 compare to 1Corinthians 8:5} and He told us about their origin so if you know better please talk! smiley

1 Like

Re: What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? by xproducer: 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
yankeecoder:

+++

The GOD of the Holy Bible, the GOD of all - Whose word has been tested and proven over time - time and time again declares there is no other GOD but HIM.

Is doubting this true word that has mercifully been revealed not detrimental unbelief!?

++++++++

"Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God." - Isaiah 44:6

"Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me." - Isaiah 45:21
Re: What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
yankeecoder:
1. I can't answer your first question for now.

2. To your second point, are you indirectly saying that we shouldn't ask questions like we should just take everything the way we see it ?

I also can't answer your third question for now.
2. These "what if the Almighty" questions of yours, who do you intend to provide you answers to them? Where do you expect to source the answers you seek to them from? undecided

From the Almighty or from the mouths of men? undecided
Re: What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? by yankeecoder: 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What is the evidence to back this your conclusion? undecided

The Almighty God Himself acknowledged that there are lesser gods {Psalms 82:1,6 compare to 1Corinthians 8:5} and He told us about their origin so if you know better please talk! smiley
Please, tell us the origin of those lesser gods you mentioned first

1 Like

Re: What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? by yankeecoder: 5:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
2. These "what if the Almighty" questions of yours, who do you intend to provide you answers to them? Where do you expect to source the answers you seek to them from? undecided

From the Almighty or from the mouths of men? undecided
I asked "what if" to get opinions, like what each and every individual could imagine as the possible aftermath if my argumentation were to be true

1 Like

Re: What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? by Kobojunkie: 5:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
yankeecoder:
I asked "what if" to get opinions, like what each and every individual could imagine as the possible aftermath if my argumentation were to be true
But of what good are any of those opinions where the Almighty is concerned? undecided

How do you go about ascertaining the validity of what is your argumentation in this? undecided
Re: What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? by yankeecoder: 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
But of what good are any of those opinions where the Almighty is concerned? undecided
To me, what I feel is,

All gods need worshippers like plants need sunshine, without it, they will grow weak and weaker till they fall into a deep sleep

Worship matters to HIM to, if it didn't he wouldn't be concerned about the affairs of men.
Re: What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? by peggywebbs(f): 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
I don't doubt the possibility of the existence of other powers. However, I believe in my creator. I also believe that the things of the spirit will be more understood in the spirit. We may not have all the answers here but we certainly will in the beyond. Remember we are going to transition, so I guess the answers will be more clearer. The One who made the earth and all that is in it is what I'm interested in.

How can Tesla be concerned with Toyota.

Maybe Toyota is in charge of the aliens the whites are looking for

yankeecoder:

Re: What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2022
yankeecoder:

Please, tell us the origin of those lesser gods you mentioned first
This is what you said:
yankeecoder:

That's why i asked you to tell us what you know about the other gods.
But since you asked for their origin i'll refer you to the Bible!
@ Genesis 6:1-6
God revealed to us that some of the angels in heaven got attracted to humans so they came down materialised bodies from the dust of the earth just as God formed Adam and they put on these bodies. Genesis 2:7
After sleeping with female humans the abnormal sexual relations produced abnormal children that kept growing big and violent they made lives on earth uncomfortable that's why God brought rain to destroy these giants and all other rebellious humans only Noah and his family entered into the life saving Ark!
During the destruction these rebellious angels tried to return to heaven but God didn't allow them back into the gathering of His loyal spirit sons {1Peter 3:19-20} so they became demons {Jude 1:6} and they returned to the earth as powerful unseen spirits demanding worship from humans: gods!

1 Like

Re: What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? by Kobojunkie: 8:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
yankeecoder:
To me, what I feel is,

All gods need worshippers like plants need sunshine, without it, they will grow weak and weaker till they fall into a deep sleep

Worship matters to HIM to, if it didn't he wouldn't be concerned about the affairs of men.
What you feel or what you have heard many others speak of and have pondered yourself with near no evidence of its truth or validity? undecided
Re: What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? by yankeecoder: 10:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
peggywebbs:
I don't doubt the possibility of the existence of other powers. However, I believe in my creator. I also believe that the things of the spirit will be more understood in the spirit. We may not have all the answers here but we certainly will in the beyond. Remember we are going to transition, so I guess the answers will be more clearer. The One who made the earth and all that is in it is what I'm interested in.

How can Tesla be concerned with Toyota.

Maybe Toyota is in charge of the aliens the whites are looking for

Hahaha ! Maybe not
Re: What If There Are Many Other Gods We Don't Yet Know Of ? by yankeecoder: 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is what you said:

That's why i asked you to tell us what you know about the other gods.
But since you asked for their origin i'll refer you to the Bible!
@ Genesis 6:1-6
God revealed to us that some of the angels in heaven got attracted to humans so they came down materialised bodies from the dust of the earth just as God formed Adam and they put on these bodies. Genesis 2:7
After sleeping with female humans the abnormal sexual relations produced abnormal children that kept growing big and violent they made lives on earth uncomfortable that's why God brought rain to destroy these giants and all other rebellious humans only Noah and his family entered into the life saving Ark!
During the destruction these rebellious angels tried to return to heaven but God didn't allow them back into the gathering of His loyal spirit sons {1Peter 3:19-20} so they became demons {Jude 1:6} and they returned to the earth as powerful unseen spirits demanding worship from humans: gods!
From what you said, it means the angels have free will ? Looks like there are still chances of having more and more fallen angels by the day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foods In Goodness,passion,and Ignorance / Help: Am Loosing My Fiance To A Genera / Help! I Wish To Know If Trully Homosexuality Is A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.