Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Post P.c.e - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post P.c.e (780 Views)

F C E, Abeokuta 2013/2014 Nce Program Admission Session / O.A.U(A C E,ondo Chapter) Direct Entry 2013/2014 / Release/cancellation Of M.P.C.E. Results! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post P.c.e by didisky(m): 8:56pm On Aug 16, 2007
Is there anything like post P.C.E in yabatech or any poly in Nigeria?Someone said yabatech did last year
Re: Post P.c.e by didisky(m): 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2007
I need an answer plsssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Post P.c.e by trakos(m): 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2007
i think i witnessed YABATECH,ILARO AND LASPOTECH post pce.they did it
Re: Post P.c.e by ayodeji77(m): 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2007
I learnt that YABATECH AND LASPOTECH did Post mpce last year.Now,with the issues on ground and the huge economic gain the exercise is bringing into the purse of individual institutions,it has come to stay in all schools be it uni or poly.Soon,we will soon here about post MPCE/NCE. I will advice you go to the school and confirm and also start 'jerkin'.wish you the best.
Re: Post P.c.e by Yusufadeto(m): 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2007
I happen to miss the last year Yabatech post PCE, because i was not aware of it, i think Yabatech will be doing there post PCE soon, the information as of when it will be taken place, will be disclose at the end of August
Re: Post P.c.e by didisky(m): 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2007
I was at YABATECH today and was told they will do post P.C.E but no date was mentioned.They said I should keep checking to know when it would be done.

Please if u get the date post it here.I will too if i get 1st
Re: Post P.c.e by didisky(m): 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2007
No news yet ?
Re: Post P.c.e by didisky(m): 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2007
Please any news about the date of the post jamb at yabatech ?

(1) (Reply)

Unilag {do I Still Hope?} / The Most Annoying Website I Ve Ever Seen! / Condom Quiz!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.