Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,936 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

Please Ur Advice On This Fixed Deposite - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Ur Advice On This Fixed Deposite (165 Views)

Pls Someone Should Explain Fixed Deposite 4 Me. / This Fixed Income Opportunities Offers Better Return Compared to TB & FGN Bond / Rewardz Community In Fixed Deposite Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Ur Advice On This Fixed Deposite by Kenpaly(m): 9:27am On Aug 25, 2022
Good day all, Please what is or can be the interest rate of 40m fixed in the bank 4 one year.i told the guy to fixe only 30m and use the 10m to invest in another things and he refused.he only want to know the interest of 40m yearly.please what's the interest.
Re: Please Ur Advice On This Fixed Deposite by Fxmanager(m): 10:05am On Aug 25, 2022
Kenpaly:
Good day all, Please what is or can be the interest rate of 40m fixed in the bank 4 one year.i told the guy to fixe only 30m and use the 10m to invest in another things and he refused.he only want to know the interest of 40m yearly.please what's the interest.
You can diversify your investment with us. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7298961/trading-team-finally-cracked-forex

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Highest You Can Do With Your Bank On Online Purchase / Legit Update / Best Forex Strategy, Start With Just 10 USD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.