Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,021 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage (38757 Views)

Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone / Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters / Meet Sylvester Stallone And His 3 Daughters (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by BeanmanX(m): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaiii... my papa na Idiot
U just dey curse yourself,,,empty brained dimwit... cheesy
Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by hokafor(m): 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
Rambo, you are a real man
Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
Wawelexy:

Same thing I was thinking....

Not only the Nigerian girls are useless.... All of them.
You dey vex ooh
Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Is that all, darling?
grin
Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
BeanmanX:
Don't mistake Zonefree for ur dad,,,
Shey e gbadun sha?
Hope say you well laidis?

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Jackanda1(m): 9:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
Wawelexy:

Same thing I was thinking....

Not only the Nigerian girls are useless.... All of them.
Disgusting comments like this should be removed. I mean there are better ways to pour out depression.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by bewla(m): 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
Zonefree:

He covered the tattoo of his wife with that of a dog.

Correct strong man. I've always known your movies are reflection of what and who you are.

No time to ink disloyal creatures on your body. Dogs are loyal. They deserve the ink more than the other breed with bress and nyash.
Na yash you they talk like this
Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by BanevsJoker(m): 10:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
Bmaster:
There is something fishy about your profile pic.

I'll put you on my watchlist,and I mean it. shocked
Fake pic.
Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Joeyfizzo: 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
Shalommy:
Well, he got himself a new sex mate. Chaiii... cheesy cheesy Men are something else. Good for him.
just like the sex mate that u are.... I love the pose on ur profile tho
Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by BeanmanX(m): 6:04am On Aug 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
Shey e gbadun sha?
Hope say you well laidis?
I well pass u,,, undecided
Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by BeanmanX(m): 6:04am On Aug 26, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
just like the sex mate that u are.... I love the pose on ur profile tho
Fake profile,,,stop disgracing manhood,,, undecided
Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by BeanmanX(m): 6:06am On Aug 26, 2022
Bmaster:
There is something fishy about your profile pic.

I'll put you on my watchlist,and I mean it. shocked
Lolx... Shalommy is a fake account operated by a guy,, I've known dis for long.
Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Joeyfizzo: 7:25am On Aug 26, 2022
BeanmanX:
Fake profile,,,stop disgracing manhood,,, undecided
no vex na....u too vex
Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Clinghton: 7:31am On Aug 26, 2022
Hope he doesn't lose his fortune.
Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Bmaster(m): 8:42am On Aug 26, 2022
BeanmanX:
Lolx... Shalommy is a fake account operated by a guy,, I've known dis for long.
I for say,a lady revealing her full body on display while on such skimpy dresse ?
Strings are attached grin
Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2022
BeanmanX:
I well pass u,,, undecided
No be you be this? See ya head? You no well jor!

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by BeanmanX(m): 10:17am On Aug 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

No be you be this? See ya head? You no well jor!
Who dey knack u no dey knack u well... tongue
Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 26, 2022
BeanmanX:
Who dey knack u no dey knack u well... tongue
What?
I swear you need to be tamed.

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by BeanmanX(m): 10:20am On Aug 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

What?
I swear you need to be tamed.
Come tame me I dey my house,,, grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos / I Cost A Lot-says Davido As He Steps Out In Style / Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.