Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage (38734 Views)

Timelines Picturese Of Arnold Schwarzenegger And Sylvester Stallone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Fira09(m): 9:31am On Aug 25, 2022
Sylvester Stallone has debunked claims of his 25-year-old marriage ending because of his dog.

TMZ had reported that Stallone’s wife, Jennifer Flavin, filed for divorce because they fought over a new Rottweiler named Dwight.

It was alleged that while Flavin didn’t want another pet, Stallone wanted the dog for “protection” and this led to an “extremely heated argument that brought up other issues.”

The actor has however denied the claim, adding that he and his wife of 25 years are just going “in different directions.”

76-year-old Stallone said;

“We did not end the relationship on such a trivial argument.

“I have the highest respect for Jennifer. I will always love her. She’s an amazing woman. She’s the nicest human being I’ve ever met.”

He also cleared up the air regarding a tattoo of Flavin that he covered up with a portrait of Dwight.

“The Expendables” star explained that he wanted to “freshen” up his Flavin inking but “it got messed up and the dog was just a fix will no ill intention,” before adding that he still has a tattoo of his estranged wife on his back.

The couple first began dating in 1988, when Flavin was a 19-year-old model and Stallone was 42 and twice divorced. After an on-again-off-again relationship, the pair married in 1997 and share three daughters, Sophia, Sistine and Scarlet.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/8/sylvester-stallone-addresses-reports-that-a-dog-led-to-the-end-of-his-marriage.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Zonefree(m): 9:34am On Aug 25, 2022
. He also cleared up the air regarding a tattoo of Flavin that he covered up with a portrait of Dwight.

He covered the tattoo of his wife with that of a dog.

Correct strong man. I've always known your movies are reflection of what and who you are.

No time to ink disloyal creatures on your body. Dogs are loyal. They deserve the ink more than the other breed with bress and nyash.

198 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Shalommy(f): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2022
Well, he got himself a new sex mate. Chaiii... cheesy cheesy Men are something else. Good for him.

6 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Wawelexy(m): 10:00am On Aug 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Correct strong man. I've always known your movies are reflection of what and who you are.

No time to ink disloyal creatures on your body. Dogs are loyal. They deserve the ink more than the other breed with bress and nyash.

Same thing I was thinking....

Not only the Nigerian girls are useless.... All of them.

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by bestman09(m): 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
Trivial issues as usual. Gold digger spotted!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Civilianarmy: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
Abeg the woman don Chop money she dey find black D

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by stanchemical(m): 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
Your village people not dog

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by VeryWickedMan: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
Thought it was only Nigerian girls

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Pomladee: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
You can never satisfy a woman

Except she has the spirit of God

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by God1000(m): 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
He's my favourite Hollywood actor

20 Likes

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by iamyemiakins(m): 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
Na person wey don chop belleful dey divorce because of dog grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Rebuke: 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
Dude was 42 when the wife was 19 years when they started dating. Man is now 72 meaning the wife will be 49 years now.

Dude actually raised her, it's not a small journey. Madam should chil and enjoy her husband....the fact that he wasn't even accused of infidelity or abuse of any kind against the woman means he is a cool guy.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by TriCee: 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
Oyibo women be cashing out

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Tourvew: 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sylvester Stallone of those days

I enjoy his movies

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by iamme1234(m): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
Zonefree:

He isn’t on Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Greenbottlelady: 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Hndrrxxx(m): 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
Bi$ch messaging cuz she knows I’m getting this $mill consistently

Bi$ch inspire me, told me to get more money and I go out to get it
Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by kennyz247(m): 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
fake marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Starships4u(m): 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
A pussy led to mine....
Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Skibani99(m): 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
Divorce palavar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Proudlyomonna: 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
Wawelexy:

Same thing I was thinking....

Not only the Nigerian girls are useless.... All of them.

grin grin chai.
Na so last night as me and my niggas just dey enjoy one or two bottles and nkwobi one of my friend was talking nonsense on how he plans to propose to his girlfriend in tinapa resort,na so one very old baba just give am nok for head from back sey mumu boy you dey plan go through mumu stress for the better trouble wey you wan carry put for your soft life grin
Baba se na mad pikin go kneel down propose for trouble grin
That's one of the most vawulent old men I have ever seen grin grin

68 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Kessy090: 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
In this world, do whatever it's that makes you happy.
No time to waste time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Ikennaford: 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
Imagine dog collected his wife from him grin omo the way dogs deh bang women nah ehh,a whole Rocky Balboa..I heard one of his daughter was the product of the dog her name is Ellen, she's 14 with tail
Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Whoknowsme: 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
Oyibo and divorce are like 5&6. Last last, the woman will cash out big time

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Savedday: 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
All the daughters of Eve are giving it to the SIMP who refuse to get sense, wotowoto.

They don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by BloomingDale(f): 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
Stallone has expired. The wife still looking young and beautiful. She should get a younger bobo that can drill her well.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by alphaconde(m): 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
happy divorce
Re: Sylvester Stallone Addresses Reports That A Dog Led To The End Of His Marriage by Pandev(m): 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
dog? Well he must have realized that the dog is better than the wife. He will definitely draw another tattoo of the dog on top of the wife's tattoo on his back. ;S

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Most Fashionable Nigerian Female Radio Personalities [photos] / BBNaija: "Juliet Is Miracle's Sugar Mummy, Not His God Mother" - Twitter User / New Photo Of Vandora After Bbnaija Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.