Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Over Come Water Spirits - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Over Come Water Spirits (305 Views)

The Nothingness Of Marine Water Spirits. / True Information About Water Spirits And How You Are Affected: Know The Truth / How To Over Come Your Fear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Over Come Water Spirits by Earthkumy(m): 10:04am On Aug 25, 2022
As you walk with God daily you will discover, total surrender includes putting your feelings aside every moment it comes against the will of God. Marin spirits release a lot of emotional demons to control children of God and you must be determined to shut down those emotions, even though it is painful. Marin spirits successfully bring great ministers down because of these demonic emotions going unchecked. That's why lust is their best weapon. According to Revelation 17:1‭-‬2 this Marin spirits are called a great ashawo, and they effectly use sex against men and women. Unfaithfulness is her best tool, you must bury your feelings if you must survive her poison. The will of God is far greater than our feelings of attention, recognition and lust. The water spirits have being given power to deceive men and women with money, sex and fame. This is her time, soon judgement comes to her and all that is deceived by her.

Prayer

Oh Lord God send thine hand from above; Rid me, and deliver me out of great waters, from the hand of strange children; in Jesus name
Psalm 144:7

Pastor Eze Chukwu

Share to help those who needs freedom from water spirits

(1) (Reply)

How Is Cob Web Partain To Spiriuality?? / Biblical And Philosophical Interpretation To Some Of My Sketches / Why Do Christians Find It Hard To Help Fellow Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.