Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Biblical And Philosophical Interpretation To Some Of My Sketches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical And Philosophical Interpretation To Some Of My Sketches (305 Views)

Praying Through Mary Is Biblical And A Faster Means / Are You Wiser Than God? Slavery Is Biblical And Good (photo) / Why Is There Something Rather than Nothing.... Let's Talk Philosophical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biblical And Philosophical Interpretation To Some Of My Sketches by Emperordynasty: 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
Good day everyone, few days ago I made a post
https://www.nairaland.com/7350358/check-out-beautiful-rough-sketches

regarding my sketches and many found them appealing, but I would be doing great injustice if I did not allow my viewers to get the full blessings from the sketches they saw, hence I’m making a sequel to that thread with this one to interpret some of the sketches I made And the hidden meaning behind them enjoy
Re: Biblical And Philosophical Interpretation To Some Of My Sketches by Emperordynasty: 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
The very first I would like us to talk about is this piece here

I call it Eve
I interpret the first woman as a young black woman with braided hair because it has been proven the Africa is origin of human civilization

How many realize that the Woman is the very last Creation of God...created outside the original seven days of Creation..and hence it’s safe to say that the woman is the last born of all that was Created ..hence the nagging and babyish attitude that most women exhibit lol����.... but on a more serious note...the Woman has a heritage to host the affectionate dimension of God ...being the very last work of God ..done by his hands with such Nurture and dexterity that she was actually created to be appealing by God...after the creation Man was presented to the World, but after the Woman’s creation the World was presented to Her... Adam named her Eve..because she was The Mother of the earth, but how can this be when the earth was created before her..a mystery I will leave you to search the scriptures to discover on your Own

2 Likes

Re: Biblical And Philosophical Interpretation To Some Of My Sketches by Emperordynasty: 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
When satan came to tempt he went to the woman, and bypassed the man

Many will say it’s because Man was higher but the problem with this is that they were both equal at this point, it was after the fall that man was placed as her head as a punishment for misleading him

When the lord came to redeem the world, All men were bypassed, virgin or not, it was still the woman Gabriel was sent to

Who is the woman...
A gate, A beacon of enlargement

1 Like

Re: Biblical And Philosophical Interpretation To Some Of My Sketches by Emperordynasty: 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
Man’s destiny of enlargement only came to fruition after the woman was created,
Any system that will grow must have a large population of women, if not it begins to die gradually..it’s just the natural order of things

The woman has been a target of many forces, whether of Good or of evil.. to a large extent, the nature of the women in society, defines the society

Earth is describes as Mother Earth, all Nations, are addressed in the female pronouns, jerusalem and Judah were symbolized by God through the prophet as sisters
Even the Church is not a groom but the BRIDE of Christ

Who really is the woman

1 Like

Re: Biblical And Philosophical Interpretation To Some Of My Sketches by Emperordynasty: 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
From the Human point of view

Do you realize that society believes by default that, the world becomes a better place Once the Woman is “liberated” from her bondage

Do you see that the more developed a nation is these days , the Greater The clamour for the influence of the female gender..
By default, the world on its own seeks to please the woman for some reason unknown to we men,
Like the way Children compete to please their mother,
And this is by default

1 Like

Re: Biblical And Philosophical Interpretation To Some Of My Sketches by Emperordynasty: 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
While men felt they ran the world,
Leading more wars, fighting more battles, leading the nations at the war front for years as women stayed at the sidelines
The woman has only grown in influence almost by default, it’s like the world is rearranging herself to Favour the views of one gender...

Speaking as a philosopher at this point, simply paying attention to the obvious observation not making a personal submission

1 Like

Re: Biblical And Philosophical Interpretation To Some Of My Sketches by Emperordynasty: 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
Putting off my philosophical glasses now and going back to speak under the anionting�

The woman is as man is to the High God , created in the image of God with such a Potential of the power of God to actually be able to birth and bring to reality the purposes of God..wow it’s not a surprise that the enemy has sought her from her youth till this very age to make her into ultimate obstruction of the purposes of God, unless intercessors arise, Babylon the Great will ravage the earth through the form of a woman...

2 Likes

Re: Biblical And Philosophical Interpretation To Some Of My Sketches by Emperordynasty: 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
The edited piece

Re: Biblical And Philosophical Interpretation To Some Of My Sketches by Emperordynasty: 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
More philosophies

1 Like

Re: Biblical And Philosophical Interpretation To Some Of My Sketches by Emperordynasty: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
And why?
Whether it’s through Music, Mediation, through the observation of the wonders of Nature or through the pleasures of the temporary distortion of Nature by Hard drugs, we all service the same need, we want to be lost in a sense of mystery an experience many describe as “heavenly”
But the truth is it’s not an accident, it’s simply a silent alarm although dimmed in the lives of many people, but still present nonetheless

Why do we want to connect with an Unseen force and why is this need consistent among everyone although expressed in different forms

It’s because we all have an unseen reality,a personality, the true you, the Priest whose call for expression has led many to seek him out the wrong way

Have you asked yourself why Man since creation have successfully established a form of spirituality in the seven continents independently
In Europe men discovered the ways of the Celtic druids
In Asia men found Shintoism, Buddhism ,the teaching of Confucius
In the Americas before the western invasion ..the Inca and Aztec worshiped the sun god and the Blood gods

In the Middle East even before the Judaic religions spread out and conquered the world, the people pratice ancient ways like Zoroastrianism and the likes

In Africa , were traditional worships of all kind flourished from the ifa priesthood to Olokun worship in Nigeria particularly

Now all these ways of seeking connection was all independent of themselves but clearly shows that man is innately drawn to seek a higher force
Even today that knowledge has increased , and Men now believe that the belief in a god is for the ignorant, the desire for the ethereal gives them out, people now turn to what feeds the desire of their so with such passion that it almost become like a cult following ..one of such is Music,
People no longer play music for just entertainment, it’s now a life line to many and music stars are now almost being deified and elevated to the priests because men can not deny the priesthood within them
Re: Biblical And Philosophical Interpretation To Some Of My Sketches by Emperordynasty: 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
Even today that knowledge has increased , and Men now believe that the belief in a god is for the ignorant, the desire for the ethereal gives them out, people now turn to what feeds the desire of their so with such passion that it gradually becomes a cult following ..one of such is Music,
People no longer play music for just entertainment, it’s now a life line to many and music stars are now almost deified and elevated to priests who people turn to for motivation, importation and edification of their soul because men can not deny the priesthood within them
Speaking under the Anionting
I would have you believe that the only way to satisfy the priesthood of man is to service the priesthood of the Creator of that Priest within

Which is the God of the Bible ..I have tasted it and I believe in the way of God because he is the true path to life

All the gods of the nations Are idols
But our God created the heaven and the earth

Son of Light (the one with the writers inkhorn by his side)
Re: Biblical And Philosophical Interpretation To Some Of My Sketches by Emperordynasty: 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Mysteries
Re: Biblical And Philosophical Interpretation To Some Of My Sketches by Emperordynasty: 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
The water

Re: Biblical And Philosophical Interpretation To Some Of My Sketches by Emperordynasty: 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Is It Fair For A Bad Person To Go To Heaven And A Good Person To Go To Hell....? / , / Ordinani Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.