Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,211 members, 7,839,119 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Bike Man Refuses Payment of Fare With $100, Insists On His Naira Charge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bike Man Refuses Payment of Fare With $100, Insists On His Naira Charge (736 Views)

Speed Darlington Fighting A Bike Man For Branching To Pick Up Something / Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating / Don Jazzy Insists On Sex Before Marriage To Ascertain Sexual Compatibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bike Man Refuses Payment of Fare With $100, Insists On His Naira Charge by StagethemTVee: 10:50am On Aug 25, 2022
An ignorant bike man is seen refusing payment in dollars by his passenger who gave him 100 dollars. The bike man says he does not know the money and cannot collect it while insisting on his rates in Naira.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC4-tQbTXM4

Re: Bike Man Refuses Payment of Fare With $100, Insists On His Naira Charge by josh123(m): 11:14am On Aug 25, 2022
Chai ..... grin
Re: Bike Man Refuses Payment of Fare With $100, Insists On His Naira Charge by Zee0007: 11:15am On Aug 25, 2022
He just loss 71k. This is one of the advantages of going to school. Ignorant is a disease.

1 Like

Re: Bike Man Refuses Payment of Fare With $100, Insists On His Naira Charge by Righteousness2(m): 11:22am On Aug 25, 2022
My People are destroyed for a lack of knowledge
Hosea 4:6

Lack of knowledge will limit you Spiritually and Physically.
Lack of knowledge will Destroy you Spiritually and Physically.

1 Like

Re: Bike Man Refuses Payment of Fare With $100, Insists On His Naira Charge by PerfectStranger(m): 11:29am On Aug 25, 2022
I knew it must be an aboki man. Sadly his senior uncle is ruling us.

1 Like

Re: Bike Man Refuses Payment of Fare With $100, Insists On His Naira Charge by Lolo042: 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
StagethemTVee:
An ignorant bike man is seen refusing payment in dollars by his passenger who gave him 100 dollars. The bike man says he does not know the money and cannot collect it while insisting on his rates in Naira.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC4-tQbTXM4

Lol, I no blame am shaa, he is quite comfortable with what he is used to. Out of greed he may receive fake dollar.

Re: Bike Man Refuses Payment of Fare With $100, Insists On His Naira Charge by soulfood(m): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
To say Naira had more value than this dollars in the 80s.
Re: Bike Man Refuses Payment of Fare With $100, Insists On His Naira Charge by We4all: 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
It isn’t about being ignorant sometimes but about satisfying your immediate necessity and needs.

He felt it was better to have a currency that could easily be exchanged for an immediate value that one he wasn’t sure of.

If you were caught up in the desert and offered one million dollars or a cup of water, which would you go for? Of course, you would choose water because it meets your immediate needs.

Moreover, what’s the guarantee that the dollar isn’t a counterfeit?
Re: Bike Man Refuses Payment of Fare With $100, Insists On His Naira Charge by soulfood(m): 11:09am On Aug 26, 2022
Risking fake 100 dollars is a far better deal than his fate of N500 at most. Its a very fair risk. Get 70k or loose N500. Warren Buffet sef for take am.
We4all:
It isn’t about being ignorant sometimes but about satisfying your immediate necessity and needs.

He felt it was better to have a currency that could easily be exchanged for an immediate value that one he wasn’t sure of.

If you were caught up in the desert and offered one million dollars or a cup of water, which would you go for? Of course, you would choose water because it meets your immediate needs.

Moreover, what’s the guarantee that the dollar isn’t a counterfeit?
Re: Bike Man Refuses Payment of Fare With $100, Insists On His Naira Charge by TheKrakon: 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
I dont mean to beg but at this junction I ned help.Can help me load my number any amount airtime so I can call someone owing me for now 3 weeks. plsss.

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans: Why Nana And Yemi Cregx Are Facing An Unexpected Eviction / “he Is Not In This Generation” – Apostle Suleman Reveals Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Naira Marley Gets Death Threat Over Mohbad Untimely Demise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.